• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

I'm always surprised at how none of you ever had any real interest in learning junglers. Personally, I loved playing them when I was learning the game. Still do, although I don't have as much opportunity to play them anymore.

They're generally easy to learn as you really shouldn't need more than a quick Youtube video or replay, you don't have to worry about the intricacies of laning or human opponents, and jungling is stronger than ever these days. Nature's Prophet is still my most played hero for a reason, such a dynamic hero if you play him actively.

5039C859D8E562031808A0008FB4C9E6A03EAED4

cdyhybrid

All random master race.

I'm always surprised at how none of you ever had any real interest in learning junglers. Personally, I loved playing them when I was learning the game. Still do, although I don't have as much opportunity to play them anymore.

They're generally easy to learn as you really shouldn't need more than a quick Youtube video or replay, you don't have to worry about the intricacies of laning or human opponents, and jungling is stronger than ever these days. Nature's Prophet is still my most played hero for a reason, such a dynamic hero if you play him actively.

I like junglers but they never seem to be pickable when I play with you guys. Either the heroes aren't there or we need a laner/support when I pick.

Somnia

I wouldn't mind learning a jungler either, I just for some reason always assumed they were tough to play like mids so for the most part avoided it. That and most games I've played I ended up needing to play support so didn't consider it.

I did like the 3-4 games I played as Nature though in the past.

Rorschach

I wouldn't mind learning a jungler either, I just for some reason always assumed they were tough to play like mids so for the most part avoided it. That and most games I've played I ended up needing to play support so didn't consider it.

I did like the 3-4 games I played as Nature though in the past.

Jungling is easy since you generally don't have to deal with other heroes at low MMR. And there are support junglers!

brentech

I like to jungle, but people seem to complain about losing a laner.
Every time I see NP in the pool I want to pick him, but end up needing to play something else.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jungling is boring. It's why I never do it, personally. I only ever got into it when LC wa first released and people were unsure where to play her

Splat

I've only ever had 60, how are you cheating?

Also fed mid hard to a pudge, still won. Was more rusty than expected, jesus

Nature's Prophet is one of my most played heroes.

I've always had 80 and if it wasn't for my mostly diligent use of them DCX wouldn't have a QB.

DCX

DCX
Nature's Prophet is one of my most played heroes.

I've always had 80 and if it wasn't for my mostly diligent use of them DCX wouldn't have a QB.
A well made trade!

I didn't waste a first or second on a QB and essentially got a starter with a fifth!!

Seattle: The QB factory

DCX

Top Bottom