• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I liked the multi more than goldeneye but I know Im in the minority.
the multi player had some really good maps and had more versatility with weapons and modes but had no oddjob to pick to piss off your friends

if it was released before goldeneye I might feel opposite but at that stage in the 64 I never wanted to play another multi shooter

DJ Bowser

Goldeneye is one of the few FPS's I enjoy... But it could be because it's the only one I'm better than all my friends at.

Night fire on GameCube is an honorable mention thanks to Spacesuit-clad Bond.

My problem with Perfect Dark was that it came out the same time as Time Splitters on PS2. It was hard to play something that ran at like 15 FPS after the 60 FPS magic of Time Splitters.

Time Splitters 2 which came out a few years later was even more amazing.

BigAT

giphy.gif

DJ Bowser

Welli- if you're around at all tonight, I broke my phone at work and have anger i want to release in madden. So, I'd prefer tonight rather than our scheduled time timorrow.

LukeSmith

GG Cola

I dunno how you get all of those audibles where guys shift around so much.
Was glad you didn't throw to Edelman when he somehow ended up at TE

The Fleener fumble was the most egregious non-fumble I've ever seen in this game

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
GG Luke. That "fumble" when your receiver wasn't close to having possession of the ball was some pure Madden bullshit.

I didn't see this play, but I know exactly what you mean. I've seen this about 5 times since I've started. A Bang-Bang play that a hit causes an incompletion, somehow turns into a fumble, that even the games "challenge" will uphold.

Birdman02

GG Somnia. I finally got back to running the ball. I've been trying to pass too much the last few games, and it hasn't gone well. I didn't put up a lot of points, but I'll take it.

Somnia

GG Somnia. I finally got back to running the ball. I've been trying to pass too much the last few games, and it hasn't gone well. I didn't put up a lot of points, but I'll take it.

GG man, wish I was paying more attention. I think you would have won no matter what but it would have been a bit tighter. Stupid job.

Trasher, I'm home now, if you can go tonight let me know what's a good time for you as soon as you can. I can stay up pretty late here but not terribly late, but if you can't go tonight I can just sleep earlier

LJ11

Good game Soka, got lucky on another dropped int late in the game. Redzone D was very good. Had a tough time making adjustments against you. Had to throw a lot of streaks and corners against that cover 2. I wasn't taking the flat routes as much as I should have, flat CB was dropping way back. Tried a couple of Post routes, but my WR stayed in to block, guess he wasn't set. Good game.

Trasher

Trasher, I'm home now, if you can go tonight let me know what's a good time for you as soon as you can. I can stay up pretty late here but not terribly late, but if you can't go tonight I can just sleep earlier

I'm finally available if you are still up. Let me know!

My douchebag dachshund woke me up and I can't get back to sleep.

I'm around to play whenever, Wellington.

Could be worse... Could be in the ER cause chest pain woke you up and wouldn't go away!

I am dying aren't I? Dota too stressful, confirmed

And I never got to see CB win with visage :(

my dad just randomly mentioned that my grandfather is dying of cancer, my grandfather on my mom's side.

apparently my mom knew since last night and hasn't told me yet. Not shocking, it took her three days to tell me my father moved out in the sixth grade and that they were getting seperated.

now I'm stuck at a town event selling finger sandwiches and salads for five hours. Fun times.

Could be worse... Could be in the ER cause chest pain woke you up and wouldn't go away!

I am dying aren't I? Dota too stressful, confirmed

And I never got to see CB win with visage :(

damn bro I hope you are ok!

Trasher, starting at 2 in the morning here was just going to be too late. I should be home earlier tonight. Tomorrow I am done with stuff at noon CT but was going to meet with the fam for a bit after that, then I'm back a few hours later. Let me know what your window is so we know if this will actually happen.

Smokey

Can you play tommorrow at 9 EST? I can go a little earlier or later possibly, also, I agree with your statement. Iterative consoles is bullshit

I can't give a solid answer anymore when it comes to times, so I'll have to just say possibly/maybe. Either way I'll let you know.

DJ Bowser

GG Wellington. Thought you had my number early and I lucked out on that fumble.

Then you got Maddened in the first half and had to play from behind.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Bowser had no shot in that one. Still totally miffed about my OL play, and how different they played from the first series to the rest of the game. Amazing regression throughout the season.

DJ Bowser

GG Bowser had no shot in that one. Still totally miffed about my OL play, and how different they played from the first series to the rest of the game. Amazing regression throughout the season.

Yeah, the first series had me shook. On the last play, I decided to play D-line and that was the fumble. Don't remember if I caused it. I had to play d-line a couple of times just to try and combat the run until your guys just stopped performing.

It's weird because it didn't matter what blitzes I did early, you were getting 5 yards every run.

Good news is I'm not dying! They took some blood, ran an EKG, did some tests and my heart seems fine. They think i have GERD so they are going to jam a camera down my throat sometime in the near future.

Bad news is I will live to 100 now and CB still wont win with visage

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dota compendium is pay2lose.

I can play a shit game or a good game with Visage. Doesnt matter! Its always a loss.

Top Bottom