• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

GG Lone. Miller went nuts. He snags that one pass on third down then just bulldozes over everyone to get the first down anyways. That broken play at the end where he just turns up field and I toss it to him for a toe tapper.... I'd say sry bout the QB but from what I saw Ryan should be starting! No receiver had more yds or TDs than Landry btw!

Tannehill: 145.7, 19/25 244 yds, 3 TDs, 0 INTs // 2 rushes, 12 yds
Miller: 19 carries, 148 yds, 2 TDs // 4 rec, 52 yds
Cameron: 6 rec, 65 yds
Delmas: 7 Tkls, 1 INT

Taylor: 89.5, 8/22, 2 TDs, 1 INT // 1 rush, 17 yds
Ryan: 137.4, 6/10, 1 TD, 0 INTs
Anderson: 11 carries, 45 yds // 2 rec, 67 yds, 1 TD
Thomas: 6 rec, 134 yds
Dent: 8 Tkls, 1 TfL, 0.5 Sacks

So the NFC has

Falcons 8-5 (Vikings, Bucs, Saints)
Bears 8-5 (Seahawks, Vikings, Lions)
49ers 8-5 (Lions, Rams, Packers)
Saints 7-5 (Bucs, Giants, Saints)
Cowboys 7-5 (Giants, Colts, Eagles, Vikings)
Seahawks 7-6 (Bears, Broncos, Raiders)

And then 4 more 6-6 teams.

Just looking at those schedules, FMT is gonna be in, the winners of Saints/Falcons is probably gonna be in, Cowboys are probably out (or the scariest team in), the last wild card spot though I dunno. Too many teams left alive.

Dota 2 pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

T0xlAQI.gif
T0xlAQI.gif
T0xlAQI.gif

I'm probably gonna be too tired. How late tomorrow can you play?

I'm back probably around 9:15 your time, I'll be up pretty late, just let me know a window if you have one so I can plan my other nerd shit around it

Though I would be happy to send a stripper your way to keep you awake

I was looking at that too and decided I don't even want to think about it, it'll be worth revisiting probably in the last week

Realistically there are only two spots up for grabs, the second wild card and the NFC South. That second wild card is gonna require 9 wins minimum to clinch. Outside of the teams currently in the top 6 the only team that fully controls its destiny is the Saints.

DCX

DCX
Thank God for Zach Phillips and Coleman for finding thier grooves! Huge reason for my run to the top of the south.

Derwyn Clark is legit! Beasley-Clark have been amazing with around 25 sacks and four forced fumbles.

#doinwork

Have Birdman with revenge in mind from last season's lost and the division in balance.

Sim game with DM and end the season with the ghost of Ez and the Saints.

Should be a great finish to the season!!

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Derwyn Clark - 85 Spd, 87 Acc, 62 Str, 85 Pmv, 81 Fmv, 79 Bsh, 69 Tak, 87 Pur, 68 Prc

Translates to 19 solo tackles, 13 sacks, 3 FF.

Trey Ramsey - 85 Spd, 89 Acc, 73 Str, 76 Pmv, 93 Fmv, 76 Bsh, 65 Tak, 87 Pur, 61 Prc

Translates to 7 tackles, 1 sack. (And that one sack came in my last game, it was actually 2 half sacks where he got there as the QB was already falling).

I will never ever understand this and will forever be salty about drafting the wrong guy due to meds.

Derwyn Clark - 85 Spd, 87 Acc, 62 Str, 85 Pmv, 81 Fmv, 79 Bsh, 69 Tak, 87 Pur, 68 Prc

Translates to 19 solo tackles, 13 sacks, 3 FF.

Trey Ramsey - 85 Spd, 89 Acc, 73 Str, 76 Pmv, 93 Fmv, 76 Bsh, 65 Tak, 87 Pur, 61 Prc

Translates to 7 tackles, 1 sack. (And that one sack came in my last game, it was actually 2 half sacks where he got there as the QB was already falling).

I will never ever understand this and will forever be salty about drafting the wrong guy due to meds.

Pretty sure it's way easier to generate a pass rush with the 3-4 than with the 4-3. I was saying in a twitch chat the other day that I wanted to get some sack statistics on all the teams and see if my hypothesis is correct, but I just haven't had the time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramsey also came with every trait unlocked to make matters worse. So he has spin move swim move and bull rush available. ��

Somnia

Bird when can you play?

I'll be free tonight around 10PM CST till 1-2AM CST. Tomorrow I have no idea as I'm going car shopping, might be by noon, might be later.

brentech

Dota 2 pleeeeeeeeeeeeease
I just woke up and my wife was like, "You were up late. I woke up to pee at 1:30 and there was no husband in bed"

I told her I got bamboozled by CB into both a second game of madden and dota. Stop running my life CB!

DCX

DCX
Pretty sure it's way easier to generate a pass rush with the 3-4 than with the 4-3. I was saying in a twitch chat the other day that I wanted to get some sack statistics on all the teams and see if my hypothesis is correct, but I just haven't had the time.
I run a multiple D, he has gotten sacks in a 4-3 front, I wanna say about 60% of his sacks are from a 4-3.

In Madden 3-4 seems to get better pass rush. Makes sense. You would think a 4-3 D would be better against the run and you would be wrong :/

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Yeah, for next game, I'm switching back to 3-4 (with a team that doesn't seem fully capable of running either a 3-4 or 4-3). My defense wasn't THIS bad when I ran the 3-4.

I run a 3-4 and there's games where I don't need to blitz to keep getting pressure and then there's games where the QB has 5 seconds to throw on every play, though I never really look at who's on my opposing team's offensive line anyways

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I just woke up and my wife was like, "You were up late. I woke up to pee at 1:30 and there was no husband in bed"

I told her I got bamboozled by CB into both a second game of madden and dota. Stop running my life CB!

I paid for it with a solo queue game later on that we should have won but lost.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
wasn't dk64 the first title that kind of needed that? I may be remembering wrong

either way that was a disgrace of a title

It was packed in with the game. It turned out there was a big bug in the game that could only be fixed with that expansion pack. Cost Nintendo a ton of money to include that thing with the game.

The only other games I remember needing it were Majoras Mask and Perfect Dark. PD was like half the game if you didn't have the expansion pack.

BigAT

I think you couldn't play multiplayer in Turok 2 without it either. You would miss out on all that hot Cerebral Bore action.

Perfect Dark was really well made but for whatever reason it just never felt as good as Goldeneye in single or multi. It was probably because Goldeneye came out first and followed a real script

Top Bottom