• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Pretty much. This patch Invoker reminds me of characters in Marvel Vs Capcom and everyone else is using base Street Fighter 2 guys.

my dad just randomly mentioned that my grandfather is dying of cancer, my grandfather on my mom's side.

apparently my mom knew since last night and hasn't told me yet. Not shocking, it took her three days to tell me my father moved out in the sixth grade and that they were getting seperated.

now I'm stuck at a town event selling finger sandwiches and salads for five hours. Fun times.

damn sorry brotha

Good news is I'm not dying! They took some blood, ran an EKG, did some tests and my heart seems fine. They think i have GERD so they are going to jam a camera down my throat sometime in the near future.

Bad news is I will live to 100 now and CB still wont win with visage

even *I* have won a game with Visage!

Dota compendium is pay2lose.

I can play a shit game or a good game with Visage. Doesnt matter! Its always a loss.

let papa bristleback carry you to victory! level 2 in a solo lane 15 minutes in is preettttay prettay good!

BigAT

even *I* have won a game with Visage!

PLDsasY.gif

CB3

We will most likely be waiting until the last second/extending the advance so eznark and AT can get their game in. He gets back tomorrow night, but depending on when that is, it might have to get done Monday night.

DCX

DCX
We will most likely be waiting until the last second/extending the advance so eznark and AT can get their game in. He gets back tomorrow night, but depending on when that is, it might have to get done Monday night.
Huge game for the south.

DCX

I just got some really good financial news that will help me pay off a credit card and get me on the road to actual home ownership eventually. You guys are the best!(unrelated statement)

What es kevin spacey have to do with that hockey team? The shirt is awesome though

Its the Panthers player of the game thing. No idea why but one of the players has been wearing that post game of every win all season. Refs just jobbed us, review a bad goal and still get it wrong. NHL trying to get the Wings in the playoffs.

Somnia

Well 6 episodes into Daredevil Season 2 and I'm fucking loving it again. Marvel on Netflix is 3 out of 3 so far (well if DD Season 2 continues great). Can't wait to see Iron Fist, Jessica Jones 2, Luke Cage, Defenders and Punisher... Marvel Netflix possibly > Marvel films.

DCX

DCX
Well 6 episodes into Daredevil Season 2 and I'm fucking loving it again. Marvel on Netflix is 3 out of 3 so far (well if DD Season 2 continues great). Can't wait to see Iron Fist, Jessica Jones 2, Luke Cage, Defenders and Punisher... Marvel Netflix possibly > Marvel films.
Punisher series would be cool but I fear it would be very linear. Not enough depth.

He is an awesome cameo!! Staring role? Not sure if there is enough you can do on screen. Maybe a confined mini series. 6-8 episodes and continue to have him do cameos in the Netflix world.

DCX

jessica jones was overall good but it went on for a couple episodes too long. loved dare devil season 1 and halfway through season 2 it is excellent again

Punisher series would be cool but I fear it would be very linear. Not enough depth.

He is an awesome cameo!! Staring role? Not sure if there is enough you can do on screen. Maybe a confined mini series. 6-8 episodes and continue to have him do cameos in the Netflix world.

DCX

Yeah I just finished reading Ennis' 2005 Punisher Max series and it gets pretty dull after awhile. It honestly made me realize though how dumb it is for him to exist alongside super powered people who have no kil rules.

CB3

Just think, if you would've just not spent 20 minutes bugging me to play, you could've avoided this whole thing.

Or you could have said "hey im on a call I cant play this next one. Or said something in game. Or on mumble. Or paused. Or done literally anything other than AFK.

Or you could have said "hey im on a call I cant play this next one. Or said something in game. Or on mumble. Or paused. Or done literally anything other than AFK.

I wasn't on a call until the second game. But at that point, even if I said something, it's not like they're going to pause for half an hour. I agree I probably should've just abandoned earlier, though.

Top Bottom