• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

It just locked up on the home screen and the only thing I could do was unplug it. Couldn't get pass the status check until I initialized which made me lose everything. The HDD is probably bad but it's working for now so I'm gonna redownload Madden and MLB so I should be able to play tomorrow evening, Brent.

Need to order a replacement HDD in case this happens again. And of course my cloud storage didn't haven't anything in it from the last year and a half.

Sold Scherzer for 23.5k. Probably shouldve waited but I really wanted to upgrade my whole team. Now I got a ton of silvers and Hosmer for a team instead of a ton of nobodys.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
giphy.gif

Gg lj. Couldn't get those early picks I was in position for. And i couldnt cover girley in man covg

Also so stupid you can play a base 3-4 against 3 or 4 wide and not be hurt by it because the DL is so good and I get no time to throw regardless. Game is trash!

LJ11

GG FMT. Man once again, I had a tough time stopping you on O, just unforced turnovers. I thought I was going to get a nice lob on that deep throw, shit went nowhere. Then I had another chance and I sailed it so wide leading up, then I got lucky with the break tackle toss and took it home.

DCX, we'll run this tomorrow.

Edit: There was one pass on a drag to Tavon, should have been housed. I didn't fucking lob it, no clue how that pass had so much air, but it was 6 the other way. Flats are just busted. I would play more dime and nickel if I could fucking blitz, I just hate the Nickel and Dime D in that book, but I like that it has 3-4 and 4-3.

GG FMT. Man once again, I had a tough time stopping you on O, just unforced turnovers. I thought I was going to get a nice lob on that deep throw, shit went nowhere. Then I had another chance and I sailed it so wide leading up, then I got lucky with the break tackle toss and took it home.

DCX, we'll run this tomorrow.

Edit: There was one pass on a drag to Tavon, should have been housed. I didn't fucking lob it, no clue how that pass had so much air, but it was 6 the other way. Flats are just busted. I would play more dime and nickel if I could fucking blitz, I just hate the Nickel and Dime D in that book, but I like that it has 3-4 and 4-3.

not blaming you, i'd do the samething if my team could manage it!

flats are busted in the game one way or another. we both got burned on flats passes to the RB where the CB was supposed to play the flats and was way too far from the play to make anything happen. i watched some of hte replay and aaron donald is just unstoppable sometimes :( reminds me of my old niners!

in other news, i played the FFXV demo... wtf? what is this garbage? you just hold circle and it repeatedly does infinite combos until your opponent is dead.

Somnia

not blaming you, i'd do the samething if my team could manage it!

flats are busted in the game one way or another. we both got burned on flats passes to the RB where the CB was supposed to play the flats and was way too far from the play to make anything happen. i watched some of hte replay and aaron donald is just unstoppable sometimes :( reminds me of my old niners!

in other news, i played the FFXV demo... wtf? what is this garbage? you just hold circle and it repeatedly does infinite combos until your opponent is dead.

You can hold O, but it's built more on switching up weapons and comboing weapons. The final fight with the hidden weapons shows the system off better.

Like warping to the Giant, switching the large blade will stun him, switch back to your sword to combo while moving L3 to perform combos in mid air.

It's not a great system by any means, but its more than just holding O.

Rorschach

Official TI dates announced for Aug 8th - 13th. There are gonna be special treasure drops for those in attendance!!! Super special doto hats PogChamp

Anyone going besides me crow and rors? We will get air bnb again so if anyone decides to go let me or crow know so we can get a bigger place.

664E8bd.gif

Starting to F5 ticket master right now!

Elon just said he loves me

if that matte paint is available from the factory thats what im getting

edit---

also... no way that is production interior and thank god for that!

You can hold O, but it's built more on switching up weapons and comboing weapons. The final fight with the hidden weapons shows the system off better.

Like warping to the Giant, switching the large blade will stun him, switch back to your sword to combo while moving L3 to perform combos in mid air.

It's not a great system by any means, but its more than just holding O.

ill see how the final game looks but it just doesn't seem like much fun to me. give me back the old FF i say!

rinse82

Red Model 3 is sexy as fuck. I'm guessing that's the top of the line model.

Supercharging and Autopilot (hardware) standard is pretty amazing.

Think I just need to spec up to AWD and whatever the autopilot software costs. Don't think I need the added performance if the base model does 0-60 in less than 6 seconds.

Splat

Supercharging and Autopilot (hardware) standard is pretty amazing.

Think I just need to spec up to AWD and whatever the autopilot software costs. Don't think I need the added performance if the base model does 0-60 in less than 6 seconds.

I think if it's like the Model S, getting the AWD _is_ speccing up, since there are separate motors driving front/back. It's not like a drivetrain swap since there is no drivetrain.

If any of you guys haven't done a Model S test drive, you should, and then you get to spend a long while trying to remind yourself that 90k on a car isn't really practical. Good lord flooring it in the performance model is ridiculous.

It's still working for now Madden should be done downloading pretty soon. Hopefully it's still working this evening or I'm gonna have to make a trip to get a new one.

Nightz

I'm really enjoying Road to the Show in MLB this year. I love how the experience is more streamlined and I don't feel like I'm spending most of my time loading and in menus.

brentech

MLB conquest mode so legit, and the thing is I've been so invested in this that I've mostly ignored my Battle Royale.

Worst part is that I laughed this mode off every time I heard of it. If it was a normal 9 inning game, I still would, but at 3 innings it's a great way to get in short games while doing other shit.

Worst part is that I laughed this mode off every time I heard of it. If it was a normal 9 inning game, I still would, but at 3 innings it's a great way to get in short games while doing other shit.

They also greatly incentivized playing the mode by giving rewards for diamond dynasty, now I've seen how you get Mariners A-Rod and Barry Bonds I am totally hooked.

Top Bottom