• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Dodging me because you are a coward??

Come receive your comeuppance tonight

My pack acquiring spree has finally come to a halt. Kept getting stuff that would allow me to sell and get more packs, but the last 50-60 I've opened were complete, utter trash. I got like a single gold player and nothing else. Meanwhile I get two Mad Bums but Crimson gets two Jose Fernandez WTF!!!

BigAT

Come receive your comeuppance tonight

My pack acquiring spree has finally come to a halt. Kept getting stuff that would allow me to sell and get more packs, but the last 50-60 I've opened were complete, utter trash. I got like a single gold player and nothing else. Meanwhile I get two Mad Bums but Crimson gets two Jose Fernandez WTF!!!

It's almost as though it is designed to force you to purchase more packs. Weird.

Somnia

Have to say I actually really enjoy the FFXV demo. I had no excitement for the game before last night and I'm a die hard Final Fantasy fan. XIII really killed it for me and all of the crazy spin offs they did for so long, but I'm pretty excited for XV now, probably the most I've been for an FF since X.

Splat

rinse how long was the line/process up there? I think my wife is gonna go preorder this morning, want to give her a ballpark time

rinse82

rinse how long was the line/process up there? I think my wife is gonna go preorder this morning, want to give her a ballpark time

I got in line at 8:30am, about 60-70 people ahead of me.

They opened reservations at 9am, and I was out of there by 10am. They had 5 terminals, and it took about 2-3 mins once it was your turn.

Pretty quick process.

brentech

What was the camera you said you use for baby monitor. And is it phone/device only, or is there a dedicated monitor.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'll get it tonight when I get home and on wifi, stupid work building has no wifi and is out of range of any local wifi spots.

How is it?

My style level went up to level 2 and i got a gift from nintendo for being so fashionable

Somnia

My style level went up to level 2 and i got a gift from nintendo for being so fashionable

Are we able to just add fellow MaddenGAF members as friends in it or do you have to have each other on facebook? I mean I have a few people on facebook but not everyone.

brentech

Got those ribs cooking again today. Instead of Sweet Baby Rays original sauce, we're trying the Sweet n' Spicy this time.
We used Dropcam, which I believe is owned by nest now. There are apps for all mobile devices so you can pretty much watch from anywhere.

ah, nestcam I think is what Splat said he has. You don't find it to be an issue that you constantly have to have your phone on for this. That's my only worry.

Splat

Got those ribs cooking again today. Instead of Sweet Baby Rays original sauce, we're trying the Sweet n' Spicy this time.

ah, nestcam I think is what Splat said he has. You don't find it to be an issue that you constantly have to have your phone on for this. That's my only worry.

You can set up your phone for noise/motion notifications so that it will buzz if it sees/hears something during a certain time window (ie, ours gives motion alerts after 8pm)

We also have one of these: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E1CI5X2/?tag=neogaf0e-20

The quality isn't very good and caused some wireless interference, but we used it before we got the dropcam and it works okay. Still gets used if we're staying at a hotel, where we can put it up in the other room of the suite when our son's asleep and keep an eye on him.

Having a normal sound-only monitor to supplement is probably pretty cheap. We went full crazy like many first time parents and had one of these: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GU07FLQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20, which now is basically just a sound/temperature monitor. You wake at at 4am to a "baby heartbeat stopped" false alarm a few times, and holy shit that thing isn't getting used anymore. The temp/audio part still works, though.

Speaking of fine barbecue I just had this after taking my stuff to get maintained.

Butter whiskey turkey sooooo good. Birdman you HAVE to go to Lockhart's. I went for the burnt ends but they'd already sold out and I didn't want to wait again.

5105A605-2C54-47C5-B8C8-9E4FA1F43876.jpg

Not really. At night, my phone is on the charger on the nightstand. I just put it face down because the only thing I really cared about was sound. Our you can have notifications if it detects sound/movement.

brentech

Not really. At night, my phone is on the charger on the nightstand. I just put it face down because the only thing I really cared about was sound. Our you can have notifications if it detects sound/movement.

Alright, at first I was like, that sounds like a pain in the ass, but hearing about the notifications, that's totally legit. We'll probably do that and some old school audio ones for my inlaws. Or maybe one day they'll buy real people phones.
My grandpa is like 86 and keeps an up to date android phone, meanwhile my inlaws have fucking burners that they never turn on.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Speaking of fine barbecue I just had this after taking my stuff to get maintained.

Butter whiskey turkey sooooo good. Birdman you HAVE to go to Lockhart's. I went for the burnt ends but they'd already sold out and I didn't want to wait again.

5105A605-2C54-47C5-B8C8-9E4FA1F43876.jpg

Looks disgusting bruh

I have eyes.

dude it's whiskey butter turkey with bbq sauce. let me just go ahead and tell you that your mouth would have loved it

anyone ever had burnt ends? these are the reason I went but of course they sold out in like 30 minutes, and it takes a while to make during the day. they only do this once a week

18-Vine-Burnt-Ends.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
You're officially the GM of the Dodgers FMT, check it out and let me know if there are any problems.

Hey Brent. How do you connect that MLB Bunt app to your Diamond Dynasty for the free cards? I can't figure that out. Or did I misunderstand you last night?

Official TI dates announced for Aug 8th - 13th. There are gonna be special treasure drops for those in attendance!!! Super special doto hats PogChamp

Anyone going besides me crow and rors? We will get air bnb again so if anyone decides to go let me or crow know so we can get a bigger place.

brentech

Hey Brent. How do you connect that MLB Bunt app to your Diamond Dynasty for the free cards? I can't figure that out. Or did I misunderstand you last night?

Oh, big misunderstanding. BUNT is entirely its own thing. Just a card game for the phone, made by TOPPS, that happens to have fantasy elements built in.

DCX

DCX
GG CB

Thought for sure I was going to blow that one! Those are games I usually fuck up. Now to await the winner of LJ and FMT.

I get Jalen Collins back, I needed him. Dee Millner was not great in his absence.

DCX

TheCrow

Official TI dates announced for Aug 8th - 13th. There are gonna be special treasure drops for those in attendance!!! Super special doto hats PogChamp

Anyone going besides me crow and rors? We will get air bnb again so if anyone decides to go let me or crow know so we can get a bigger place.
Rare hats you say?! Time to hire some bums to attend ti while we chill at the house.

Top Bottom