• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

Like Shillary, I keep my streams on a private server.

Also, I guess I never clicked the tab to save them?

I also don't know how to unban CB. I'm not a twitch afficianado.

Reserving a model 3 for sure... Will take a trip the the galleria and reserve at the tesla store so I get a better spot in line.

performance variant assuming they launch with dual motor ones with big ole batteries. Hopefully they don't launch with only the poor people version so they can tout that $30k price point

rinse82

Reserving a model 3 for sure... Will take a trip the the galleria and reserve at the tesla store so I get a better spot in line.

performance variant assuming they launch with dual motor ones with big ole batteries. Hopefully they don't launch with only the poor people version so they can tout that $30k price point

Yeah, I've talked myself into going into the store here at 10am tomorrow to reserve.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sony doing this fits right in with the fuckjob they did on me a couple weeks ago.

Didn't take them long to get back into the PS3 mode of "fuck ya'll, got mines"

I JUST FELT A BUMP UNDER MY FEET AT 34 THOUSAND FEET I'M NOT OK SOMEONE GET SUPERMAN

PS DON'T LOOK AT THE WINGS DURING BUMPY TIMES, THEY BEND AND FLEX LIKE FUCKING TWIZZLER STICKS
Never flown before?

Landing with a large crosswind, so you're coming in slightly sideways is fucking trippy.

You have nothing to worry about, a few bumps is par for the course. I mean youre in a metal tube going hundreds of miles an hour through the air. Of course its not gonna be completely smooth.

LJ11

I have no problem with what Sony is doing. If you're a pc guy, you're upgrading your card after 3 years or so, if not sooner. Console owners are used to rebuying the same console with the same specs because it's slimmer. Hey, why not throw down a couple of hundred bucks more and get better spec? Who wants to play on this thing for 5 years. By year 5, you're chomping at the bit to get a new a console.

Somnia

I have no problem with what Sony is doing. If you're a pc guy, you're upgrading your card after 3 years or so, if not sooner. Console owners are used to rebuying the same console with the same specs because it's slimmer. Hey, why not throw down a couple of hundred bucks more and get better spec? Who wants to play on this thing for 5 years. By year 5, you're chomping at the bit to get a new a console.

Oh I've got no issue with it, I'm more curious if MS will respond or stick with a slim XB1 and PC. MS openly talked about "upgrading" the xb1 publically not to long ago so I'm guessing they are doing the same thing.

Ferny

Oh I've got no issue with it, I'm more curious if MS will respond or stick with a slim XB1 and PC. MS openly talked about "upgrading" the xb1 publically not to long ago so I'm guessing they are doing the same thing.

There is zero chance MS does not also have an upgraded console. They would be dead in the water if they let PS4 have an upgraded console and they don't.

BigAT

f8JAQCt.jpg

So far My DD team is 1-0 with 5 runs, 11 hits, and 1 error. Then I tried Battle Royal and threw a perfect game with Nolan Ryan. Its all downhill from here isn't it? Game is running surprisingly well but theres definitely some glitches. Nothing new tho. Catcher running past a swinging bunt, LF not raising his glove so the ball sails right over his shoulder.

Oh wow Madden actually gave me the 1 seed. I knew I should've lost the tiebreaker with just the Steelers. I wonder how madden determined the tiebreaker, alphabetical order? Lol

wow brent with the upset!

also, stop me if you've heard this story before: playing a great game of MLB against crimson, a true pitchers duel, some weird error happens in the top of the 8th where it just has the camera on kershaw pacing around the mound with the ball. game over

also, stop me if you've heard this story before: playing a great game of MLB against crimson, a true pitchers duel, some weird error happens in the top of the 8th where it just has the camera on kershaw pacing around the mound with the ball. game over

Lol on my screen it was just a shot of your RF standing around with the ball laying on the ground. When I hit the ball and it just showed all your players stand still while the ball rolled passed them on my screen I knew it was happening.

I think I should be matched up against Brent next round.

brentech

Don't call it an upset, I am 4-5 against AT all time! I won't stand for this disrespect!
EminentDownrightFinnishspitz.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

The disconnects are so much more painful when they happen late in the game like that. I made a diamond dynasty team for the first time ever this year. I'm going to try to make an effort to really get into it this year. My first three Battle Royale games were disconnected mid game. I thought playing those would be the safest bet since they are only 3 innings. WRONG!!

Birdman02

GG FMT. No idea why that last pass was registered as a bullet pass. I just wanted to lob it up to try to run under it. Don't think I could make that FG, so I wanted to try one shot at the end zone.

Also, I had exactly what I wanted on that last sack. Was gonna have 2 guys wide open but my RT decided not to block, so your DE came untouched at bridgewater.

GG FMT. No idea why that last pass was registered as a bullet pass. I just wanted to lob it up to try to run under it. Don't think I could make that FG, so I wanted to try one shot at the end zone.

Also, I had exactly what I wanted on that last sack. Was gonna have 2 guys wide open but my RT decided not to block, so your DE came untouched at bridgewater.

Gg. I played too conservative but I was getting some lag and worried about turnovers. Also on that last big pass you had on 4th down I told my guys to shade outside, then I forgot for a second that I should cover inside and your guy was wide open

p.s.

lj nm about playing tonight, i'll be around tomorrow tho

ps2:

VANCED

browns @ chiefs
bills @ colts
49ers @ rams
falcons @ eagles

BigAT

Downloaded the new FFXV demo. Not sure if I played Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy.

Yeah. Final Fantasy has always been weird and emo, but this one really seems like it is leaning into it hard.

I guess it will be awesome for Japanophiles like eznark, but I don't think it's for me.

Top Bottom