• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

Haven't played against an opponent in about a week and half. Should be real fun!
Browns vs Ravens

First play from scrimmage Manziel lofts it 8 feet above the receiver for a pick. fun game already...
https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=6LUrfHf572M

just had the glitch where my defender got stuck in place. good times

4d0a6ffffe1aa751f1167710bca4b727.jpg

DCX

DCX
Wellie, trade has been approved. I sent the trade in game. Just cut someone before you accept the trade.

DCX

brentech

Game started and ended with a scare, but in the middle my team played up.

High and too far inside to open the game. =\
YellowishDistantGreatargus.gif

Was able to hold on defense and the wind kept him from scoring.

My user MLB just arbitrarily getting stuck mid run
HighlevelUniformEarthworm.gif

The very next play, Madden did karma itself for once
PlayfulSparklingCrustacean.gif

BigAT

Still not clear as to why I can't join a game while in the online franchise the invite is from...

I'm pretty sure it's their duct tape solution to fix a bug that is 4-5 years old. Same reason you can't play Online Franchise games without first downloading the latest online rosters, even though OF doesn't even use them.

Remember there was that year where people were getting a ton of disconnects, then users randomly discovered it happened less frequently if you downloaded the latest rosters? EA's solution was to just make downloading the rosters mandatory (and then decided not to bother fixing it 3 years later).

Somnia

GG Bird

I always seem to play my worse against you. I was happy with being able to stuff AP so that worked, but otherwise it was ugly.

The pure amount of drops my WR's had, felt like I was playing the real Packers! (also that 2nd pick you got was bullshit lol)

Birdman02

GG Bird

I always seem to play my worse against you. I was happy with being able to stuff AP so that worked, but otherwise it was ugly.

The pure amount of drops my WR's had, felt like I was playing the real Packers! (also that 2nd pick you got was bullshit lol)

GG man. My defense has been on a good run the last few weeks, but that pick was definitely bullshit. I really wish I could find some kind of flow on offense.

My run game is still terrible. AD is just wasting away behind my line.

Somnia

GG man. My defense has been on a good run the last few weeks, but that pick was definitely bullshit. I really wish I could find some kind of flow on offense.

My run game is still terrible. AD is just wasting away behind my line.

Just beat TLBB and we'll call it square on the pick :) or at least hurt Flacco to uphold the tradition of him being benched!

Honestly that pick kind of sealed it for me, I felt like I was moving the ball real well and then bam. I pretty much knew it was over then, but I had hope!

Birdman02

Just beat TLBB and we'll call it square on the pick :) or at least hurt Flacco to uphold the tradition of him being benched!

Honestly that pick kind of sealed it for me, I felt like I was moving the ball real well and then bam. I pretty much knew it was over then, but I had hope!
Those plays can definitely be deflating. I know it's happened to me a few times.

I'm down for some r6 though.

it's best to keep those dreams of the division in the trash where it belongs.

you best be hoping Bird loses so you can fight for the wildcard spot you so deserve!

eznark

Banned
Finished Tales from the Borderlands. It was pretty dope but my God the technical issues get awful in the 5th episode. Almost ruin a pretty fucking awesome ending.

Worth playing. Telltale is awful at games but man what a great story and acting.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ugh.. what an awful game for me. I nearly broke a controller after that 3rd user pick. Only one I can use the excuse of hitting the wrong button on the other ones I just didn't see you there.

At least my kicking game is getting a little better. Small victories lol. GG bro.

gg rob, real close in the first half. i felt because you had some pretty open guys at times and marrioto overthrew them. somehow that slow motherfucker witten kept getting open... just like in real life!

DCX

DCX
What a shitshow! The 80 yard fumble recovery for a TD was an omen for what was to come.

Kickoff return for touchdown and what had to be the worst play ever in Madden. Thrash intercepts a ball on the red zone only to have his guy fumble and Julio recovers in the end zone lol

Game is trash!!

Gg bro

DCX

Trasher

What a shitshow! The 80 yard fumble recovery for a TD was an omen for what was to come.

Kickoff return for touchdown and what had to be the worst play ever in Madden. Thrash intercepts a ball on the red zone only to have his guy fumble and Julio recovers in the end zone lol

Game is trash!!

Gg bro

DCX
Man that killed me lol. Was a fun game at least. And it was close! Gg

Top Bottom