• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

Based on how EA supported their first UFC game and also made adjustments based on fan feedback, I actually plan to buy UFC 2 digitally. Not something I'm willing to do with most sports games. March can't come soon enough for me.
Handful of games on steam I'm waiting to hit a sale on.

I'm taking the slowest slog of a playthrough on MGSV, but have been doing a mission or two a day lately while mixing in some Just Cause 2.

looks like Bowser is going to shatter the single season receiving yards records this season.

Six games in,

Tyronne McKay, 1016 yards

next best

Mr. Jones, 590 yards

That first WR draft class that wasn't patched has broke the game :(

Smokey

Without the sports games I can't see much use for it.

Guess there's FIFA? Still it's in much better shape than when it first launched with x1

Vault games for those that can't see the link:

Battlefield 4
Dragon Age: Inquisition Digital Deluxe
Battlefield Hardline Digital Deluxe
Battlefield 3
SimCity
FIFA 15
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition
Dead Space 3
Dragon Age II
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Dead Space
The Sims 3 Starter Pack
This War of Mine

Thats a shit ton of gaming for $5.

DJ Bowser

Being a professional day-drinker is odd. It also makes me very hungry.

looks like Bowser is going to shatter the single season receiving yards records this season.

Six games in,

Tyronne McKay, 1016 yards

next best

Mr. Jones, 590 yards

That first WR draft class that wasn't patched has broke the game :(

Dude, there were WRs in this last draft with 97 spd. Corners too. Also, there are other guys with similar stats to Mckay.

Either way, this rate is unsustainable. I'm not certain he'll even get to 2,000. CB is usually pretty good at shutting down Mckay and making me throw to Dez and Terrance Williams. Still have to play him twice.

Don't discount the fact that Rodgers is ready to shatter the single-season passing mark as well. I just wish we'd play enough season for Mckay to pass Jerry Rice in the career record books :'(

Being a professional day-drinker is odd. It also makes me very hungry.

Dude, there were WRs in this last draft with 97 spd. Corners too. Also, there are other guys with similar stats to Mckay.

Either way, this rate is unsustainable. I'm not certain he'll even get to 2,000. CB is usually pretty good at shutting down Mckay and making me throw to Dez and Terrance Williams. Still have to play him twice.

yea but wouldn't it be such a thing to break the single season record with your new amazing QB?

Wouldn't that make you feel amazing? I don't know if I could help myself in the situation you are in

Smokey

I eat the assholes, but I feel like my longing for them is more of a thirst. I devour them like a thick soup- as if I'm a pit bull trying to eat oatmeal out of a wet paper bag.

Are you the same dude who will say no onions, pickles etc on a burger

Yet

You eat booty

Ferny

Based on how EA supported their first UFC game and also made adjustments based on fan feedback, I actually plan to buy UFC 2 digitally. Not something I'm willing to do with most sports games. March can't come soon enough for me.
Handful of games on steam I'm waiting to hit a sale on.

I'm taking the slowest slog of a playthrough on MGSV, but have been doing a mission or two a day lately while mixing in some Just Cause 2.
I'll fight you first day, Brent. Im using CM Punk

DJ Bowser

Are you the same dude who will say no onions, pickles etc on a burger

Yet

You eat booty

I love onions. Pickles generally suck- though a steakhouse I managed had the most amazing burgers ground in house from all-natural steak trimmings with house-cured thick cut maple bacon and house-pickled pickles and a little garlic aioli and gruyere cheese. The chef would slap a fried egg on it for me and it was the best thing ever. Fuck, I'm hungry.

Also, no, I'm not a picky eater. I am a garbage disposal for the most part and have only have only eaten one booty that I would have sent back. Was not tasty.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Pretty sure he won't have notched his first fight by then.

88pbVAu.gif

brentech

He's already in the game.
I know, I'm just saying he hasn't fought yet. They're having a hard time deciding on a first opponent for him, but apparently they finally have some ideas. Might be this dude they just showed on episode 1 of the new "Looking for a Fight" show.

Ferny

I know, I'm just saying he hasn't fought yet. They're having a hard time deciding on a first opponent for him, but apparently they finally have some ideas. Might be this dude they just showed on episode 1 of the new "Looking for a Fight" show.

I don't care about his real life stuff! I'm gonna GTS your face in-game!

Smokey

I haven't seen you play once bruh..the game has passed you by.

DCX

Funny since I was on a few days ago doing work in Play Now Online (GOAT LG).

If you bout dat action I can slap you around tonight, but I expect you to back track and give me my RESPECT.

Top Bottom