• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Maybe I should get back to playing ranked if he's what passes for 7k these days.

Well singsong is 7k so it cant be that hard
crazy.gif

BigAT

TAKEN FROM US SO YOUNG

yah i deleted that shitcan game. Forgot how absolutely fucking annoying the animation is in that game. Oh, you wanted to move to this other spot on the court? Pls wait 2 seconds for this animation to complete

I've gotten so many 3 second violations as a result of that. Post up in the paint for a second, nothing there, start to move out, it takes a second for the animation to start, then god forbid anyone gets their hands on you, you're pinned down there for another two seconds.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
In the park a few days ago my guy got knocked down on offense in the paint, and he was stuck there in an animation bitching that he didnt get a foul call and got called for 3 seconds. I couldnt cancel out the animation.

It was hilarious/the worst.

brentech

I signed with OKC. Atlanta, my draft team was highest interest at 50%. OKC had similar minutes and money, got them to match the minutes before signing.

In the park a few days ago my guy got knocked down on offense in the paint, and he was stuck there in an animation bitching that he didnt get a foul call and got called for 3 seconds. I couldnt cancel out the animation.

It was hilarious/the worst.

Welcome to 2k sports! But surely NFL 2k16 would be different

Surely

Splat

Talked to some Madden devs, but line was too long to play. Sounds like progression and defense got a ton of love. Shading zones will also adjust the mode from like, hard flat to cloud flat, whatever they're calling it. Apparently the gameplay guys weren't loving all the fb dives in competition, and the new gap play mechanics should address it. Sorry DM. They're also super excited about having a new commentary team, and they are able to get much more commentary work done per year with the new guys. Starting to feel the Madden itch. NHL felt good! And I won FIFA 1-0 on a free kick from beside the box, I'm the best.

Talked to some Madden devs, but line was too long to play. Sounds like progression and defense got a ton of love. Shading zones will also adjust the mode from like, hard flat to cloud flat, whatever they're calling it. Apparently the gameplay guys weren't loving all the fb dives in competition, and the new gap play mechanics should address it. Sorry DM. They're also super excited about having a new commentary team, and they are able to get much more commentary work done per year with the new guys. Starting to feel the Madden itch. NHL felt good! And I won FIFA 1-0 on a free kick from beside the box, I'm the best.

I usually have music on when playing. I miss madden too... strangely I might miss chilling out and watching streams of league games/talking shit in chat more than playing!

brentech

I understand the getting in the paint stuff (although you learn how to avoid it) but backcourt violations sounds like it's a you problem.

Like I said, I buy a basketball game every 3-5 years. Every single time, relearning how to get my way into the paint is a real process. I think this process is made even harder because my guy has shit for stats.
My guy is a SG - 2 games into the second season I bumped jump shot by 6, athleticism and playmaker by 3. I went thru the whole story not raising anything, if you even could.

Hopefully this will make it a bit easier. I noticed my jumper was much improved.

Like I said, I buy a basketball game every 3-5 years. Every single time, relearning how to get my way into the paint is a real process. I think this process is made even harder because my guy has shit for stats.
My guy is a SG - 2 games into the second season I bumped jump shot by 6, athleticism and playmaker by 3. I went thru the whole story not raising anything, if you even could.

Hopefully this will make it a bit easier. I noticed my jumper was much improved.

Yeah the game is definitely not easy to re-learn especially since they keep changing the damn controls every other year. I just wanted to give AZ shit.

2k is basically RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG all over the place just like Madden.

I understand the getting in the paint stuff (although you learn how to avoid it) but backcourt violations sounds like it's a you problem.

Nah, the defender will like come up to press me at half court, and since you can't push your way through due to shit stats I have to do something. Some of those animations take you like 5 feet back, it's kinda dumb.

Also, another funny situation. One time I was taking the inbound after a made basket, they did full court press and the defender eventually got a blocking call right before I got to the halfcourt line. We had to take the ball out again and got an 8 second violation right after the inbound. Apparently getting the ball past halfcourt doesn't reset after a foul? What a dumb rule.

I haven't even tried the story mode, just normal season mode. I hope it's just cause I'm playing as the Zombies but no one on my team moves unless I call a play and even then they don't half the time.

I'm not sure I've hit a 3 yet, the shot circle is in a spot that's hard to see half the time.

It hasn't even been that long since the last 2k game I bought.

Also the right stick being both dribble and shoot stuff is annoying.

DCX

DCX
I haven't even tried the story mode, just normal season mode. I hope it's just cause I'm playing as the Zombies but no one on my team moves unless I call a play and even then they don't half the time.

I'm not sure I've hit a 3 yet, the shot circle is in a spot that's hard to see half the time.

It hasn't even been that long since the last 2k game I bought.

Also the right stick being both dribble and shoot stuff is annoying.
Madden?

DCX

The fuck? Even 360 had that shit.

Oddly enough I just tried to watch the OJ documentary on my 360 in my bedroom, and couldn't find the watchespn app. Did a google search and found out that they removed it on March 25th. Only way now is on xbone. MS are a bunch of crooks.

So last night I calculated that I have about 130 dollars worth of skin weapons in CS:GO.

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

BTW AT if you're around to do that some more let me know. I played some last night and kind of realized how much I missed the game. I had more kills than deaths for once!

"Did I just get dated?" is possibly the worst way to ask if you got tricked into a date. Thankfully I clicked on the thread anyway because it was your typical GAF gold.

BigAT

So last night I calculated that I have about 130 dollars worth of skin weapons in CS:GO.

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

BTW AT if you're around to do that some more let me know. I played some last night and kind of realized how much I missed the game. I had more kills than deaths for once!

Yeah, I'm definitely up for some CS sometime soon. How was your peaking?

Top Bottom