• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I love that Microsoft is doing the windows 10 shit. Means i only have to buy the newest playstation and maybe whatever weird thing Nintendo has out

and YES PLEASE lets be pirates!

Really bummed that scalebound looks like dumpster trash. I wanted to like it. Sea of thieves looks super fun. State of decay could be great and that happy faces whatever game was intriguing. Also psyched to make a Clemson themed controller!

Mrbob

So i can wait until Christmas next year or just get an RX480 for $200 in 2 weeks?

smokes pls
You can't play call of duty on PC though.

Oh wait.

I'm actually happy ms is trying to go a little higher end for a console though in 14 months 6 tfp won't be as impressive. Now that it seems all their games coming to PC I might sell my xb1.

Really bummed that scalebound looks like dumpster trash. I wanted to like it. Sea of thieves looks super fun. State of decay could be great and that happy faces whatever game was intriguing. Also psyched to make a Clemson themed controller!

Same about Scalebound. Might be great but that play through sucked.

cdyhybrid

Scorpio specs means that PC graphics will be leveled up by default.

I win
The thing about consoles is that if they want to compete with high-end PCs power-wise, they'd either need to sell each console at a massive loss (yeah right) or raise the price even further to compensate.

At that point, you might as well just buy a PC since you can get inside and upgrade/swap parts, etc.

Mrbob

CpDSn6t.png

Still has it.

DJ Bowser

I actually only know him from the CFB thread. Though he doesn't post much there anymore since the gators are trash and tebow is a decade old memory. Ain't that right, bowser?

SEC East Champions, you douche.

Had our QB not gotten suspended, it would have been the Gators beating Clemson for the championship instead of Bama.

Now that we've got a good coach who won't be crippled by the worst kicker and QB in the nation, life is good.

SEC East Champions, you douche.

Had our QB not gotten suspended, it would have been the Gators beating Clemson for the championship instead of Bama.

Now that we've got a good coach who won't be crippled by the worst kicker and QB in the nation, life is good.

The SEC East is like one of the worst divisions in college football.

Should I bother watching conferences when I get back home on YouTube, or just find the highlights of it?

Highlights. These things are all awkward as shit. You get businessmen who can't play games failing at them on stage or nerds who can't talk in public flubbing their way through awkward scripts.

If you've seen one E3 presentation you've seen them all. Only the game titles and release dates change.

LJ11

Yo, I want that Spiderman game to be good, but it won't be because the world hates me.

I'm so out of the loop these days that when the CoD footage was rolling I had no clue what game it was. I'm like, man this looks like CoD in space, then 10 seconds later the title rolls on screen.

Edit: I can't fuck with VR, I'll try it out but I know how it ends, that shit will make me ill.

Yo, I want that Spiderman game to be good, but it won't be because the world hates me.

I'm so out of the loop these days that when the CoD footage was rolling I had no clue what game it was. I'm like, man this looks like CoD in space, then 10 seconds later the title rolls on screen.

Edit: I can't fuck with VR, I'll try it out but I know how it ends, that shit will make me ill.

MUT VR brah

Top Bottom