• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

rinse82

LJ, should we just make things easy and just trade teams in Madden 17?

I may not make the playoffs ever again but wouldn't mind a change to the NFC.

LJ11

LJ, should we just make things easy and just trade teams in Madden 17?

I may not make the playoffs ever again but wouldn't mind a change to the NFC.

Rinse, up to you bud. I like having zero attachment to my team, allows me to just do whatever I want and build up. If I use the Bills I have attachment to some dudes and won't move them, but I'll have familiarity with the roster. Your call man, you can roll with them as long as you want.

I watched the beginning of the demo for like 30 seconds and then I started freaking out and closed app

I saw it going places I didn't want

rinse82

Rinse, up to you bud. I like having zero attachment to my team, allows me to just do whatever I want and build up. If I use the Bills I have attachment to some dudes and won't move them, but I'll have familiarity with the roster. Your call man, you can roll with them as long as you want.

I'm fine either way - I thought you mentioned wanting them back this past season.

If you want em, they're yours. Guess we can figure it out when the time comes

I watched the beginning of the demo for like 30 seconds and then I started freaking out and closed app

I saw it going places I didn't want

you can finish the demo in like 10 mins or so. here is a summary:

1. you walk around
2. there are a bunch of bush league "creepy" things like a crow in a microwave of bugs in a pot of stew
3. you watch a vhs tape
4. you then take control of the cameraman in the vhs tape
5. some stuff happens in the vhs tape
6. you see a clip from signs:
signs-aliens.gif

7. then you get out of the house but as you are about to walk out something happens
8. you then see some other footage of some other stuff happening
9. capcom tells u welcome2thefamblyholmes, see u in 2017 brah!

honestly it's pretty much a rip off of PT (not nearly as cool) but it's not bad and you could do worse things with your 10 mins. the full game of course will have combat (whereas this doesn't), so i wouldn't mind if it was all in FP like this but i wish there was a 3rd person option and FP just for VR. not a huge fan of the supernatural aspects that seem to be there because RE was never about that but then i do recall RE 4 had a major reworking before it turned into what it was and prior to that it had some supernatural shit in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGRZwypXMFg

I am fairly certain I took the longest to get through that demo.

I think I screamed like 5 times just doing it. So I know this game will scare the shit out of me. I'm just not sure I can handle it for that long.

Somnia

RE7's demo sold me on PSVR I think. I want VR mainly for horror games and the demo alone freaked me out in parts with my headset alone, can't imagine VR.

BigAT

I wonder what team I'm going to have to settle for after Wellie beats me again for the Giants. I hope it's not another no-talent team like the Steelers.

I wonder what team I'm going to have to settle for after Wellie beats me again for the Giants. I hope it's not another no-talent team like the Steelers.

I think Brent is looking to make a move so you may be granted the browns who will somehow inexplicably still have Josh Gordon.

brentech

I didn't realize Overwatch rankings were done by total score, which is basically worthless unless you play one hero all the time.
But - they have that 'score by minute' ranking. By that stat, I'm ranked #49 on Hanzo
EuphoricGiftedAnnelida.gif

It's a giant lake in central Florida. These things can happen. When I was in high school some guy jumped into a big retaining pool lake thing by the highway to try and get away from the cops at night. A gator was waiting for him.

I figured he was dead but there's always the chance he finds his way back to land and saved with some limbs missing.

God damn that's a rough way to die though.

Who was that one guy who was weird in every way, that made a thread about him taking a hot rod and poking at his dick because it aroused him?

I think he had a zelda or link avatar but I can't remember.

BigAT

Who was that one guy who was weird in every way, that made a thread about him taking a hot rod and poking at his dick because it aroused him?

I think he had a zelda or link avatar but I can't remember.

Bowser has only ever had a Luck avatar as best as I can remember.

Top Bottom