• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

McNei1y

Gg wellster! So mad I couldn't get that spike off at the end of the first half lol. Oh well! Road to an early pick continues.

I'm gonna be playing some nhl tonight of anyone wants to join me.

SickBoy

gg Smokey...

What I wouldn't do to get the half the pass protection that teams get against me. I thought you were performing some kind of trickery to get Mercilus in so fast. Watched my numerous sacks on replay... my O-linemen really love blocking air.... then at the end I find a few guys open fast and they're all misses and drops. Yeesh. (Not that you didn't have your share of those, too)

BTW, not that it made a difference, but I thought we weren't accepting "walking to the line" encroachment calls. (I had no qualm with the two drive-killing holds)

Smokey

gg Smokey...

What I wouldn't do to get the half the pass protection that teams get against me. I thought you were performing some kind of trickery to get Mercilus in so fast. Watched my numerous sacks on replay... my O-linemen really love blocking air.... then at the end I find a few guys open fast and they're all misses and drops. Yeesh. (Not that you didn't have your share of those, too)

BTW, not that it made a difference, but I thought we weren't accepting "walking to the line" encroachment calls. (I had no qualm with the two drive-killing holds)

Honestly I didn't even realize that was a penalty. I was accepting everything and that one got caught in the pile. My bad. It was a spectacularly awful match in the pass game on both sides. Drops every where. Over throws. Worst I've experienced so far.

GG!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
gg Smokey...

nice cheese smokey

DJ Bowser

Gg wellster! So mad I couldn't get that spike off at the end of the first half lol. Oh well! Road to an early pick continues.

We play next and the advance is tomorrow night. What does your availability look like?

I should be available after 10 or 10:30pm EST every night

SickBoy

nice cheese smokey

It brought up a 3rd&7 incompletion, I think. But I agree, the extra 5 yards of field position on the ensuing punt really defined the entire game.

BTW, does anyone else have an issue where sometimes they just can't snap the ball? I think I've burned three time outs this year because I haven't actually been able to get the ball out -- including one this game.

DJ Bowser

The snap glitch is fairly common. I think I've had to burn a timeout once in every other game.

It seems to happen almost exclusively after an audible or hot route.

Smokey

rinserecordings.jpg

We comin

The biggest shine of your career. Biggest Bills game during the Rinse era (RIP LJ). We comin. I'm hungry. And when I'm hungry. I eat.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The snap glitch is fairly common. I think I've had to burn a timeout once in every other game.

It seems to happen almost exclusively after an audible or hot route.

It happened to me twice last game. Its so fucking annoying.

Light level 281. Getting there!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Your dl manhandled my ol in pass pro. I've never been under as much duress.

BigAT

GG Blue. Penalties continue to be pretty stupid. I probably got too conservative in my playcalling in the second half, almost cost me.

GG At. Dumpster tier passing by me in that game. Doug Baldwin falling down and letting me get picked sure didn't help.

At least I ran for over 100 yards :/

GG Blue. Penalties continue to be pretty stupid. I probably got too conservative in my playcalling in the second half, almost cost me.

My offensive line cost me the game with a hold, and of course it was a tackle who WASNT EVEN IN THE PLAY. FML.

Also I declined a penalty and it almost cost me.

BigAT

GG At. Dumpster tier passing by me in that game. Doug Baldwin falling down and letting me get picked sure didn't help.

At least I ran for over 100 yards :/

Thought you should have just kept pounding it with Lynch instead of messing around with the read option so much. You were getting a lot less out of that than straight runs.

Thought you should have just kept pounding it with Lynch instead of messing around with the read option so much. You were getting a lot less out of that than straight runs.

Yeah you're right, there was always a safety there to clean it up. I was mostly just trying to mix things up because Marshawn up the gut was incredibly predictable, even if it was effective.

anyways, are you gonna be available tomorrow? I'm free basically all afternoon.

probably wouldn't able to play until after 7 pm pst. have to meet with a solar panel guy and get his sales pitch tomorrow

league may vance in about an hour or so though. all remaining games should be started shortly. i can play tonight if you want

DJ Bowser

probably wouldn't able to play until after 7 pm pst. have to meet with a solar panel guy and get his sales pitch tomorrow

league may vance in about an hour or so though. all remaining games should be started shortly. i can play tonight if you want
If it advances tonight could you text Mcneily and see if he'd be able to play?

Otherwise I'll shoot him a PM.

LJ11

GG splat, that game was garbage. It was who would get fucked most. I think there were a dozen penalties easy. SIM FOOTBALL.

Still can't believe I threw that last int, checked out of my play thinking you were blitzing, had the tie at the very least since the wind was going to aid me. Foles literally fell down when dropping back to pass on a play, had Gurley wide open for the first too, just junk.

Splat

GG splat, that game was garbage. It was who would get fucked most. I think there were a dozen penalties easy. SIM FOOTBALL.

Still can't believe I threw that last int, checked out of my play thinking you were blitzing, had the tie at the very least since the wind was going to aid me. Foles literally fell down when dropping back to pass on a play, had Gurley wide open for the first too, just junk.

Haha yeah I laughed and felt bad for you on that dropback. Receive shotgun snap, drop back 3 steps to his left, slip in the rain, get sacked. I had no idea which penalties you were accepting or declining or why :-/

Top Bottom