• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

LJ11

Haha yeah I laughed and felt bad for you on that dropback. Receive shotgun snap, drop back 3 steps to his left, slip in the rain, get sacked. I had no idea which penalties you were accepting or declining or why :-/

Honestly, I went with the how fucked did I get method. For example on that deep post, where you hit Green in stride on a good read, you got called for holding. I declined. When Hill ran over 3 guys for a 10 yard pass that should have gone for 3 I felt I got fucked so I accepted, because you still got credit before the block in the back. I also accepted the in route you threw because you got a fucking animation that was bullshit and I should have intercepted that ball, lol.

I felt I was fair, hahaha.

GG FMT, it's fucking insane trying to throw on you

gg brah. i couldn't throw anything beyond 5 yards or gabbert sailed it. on the int i mean it was 5 fucking yards away and it goes off course to your safety. i dont want him to be great but i think they went overboard with how bad they made some of the backups. i suppose gabberts statline in real life would look like that so the end result is realistic but i also think in real life gabbert, as bad as he is, could complete a 5 yard pass to someone who is wide open

also, torrey smith fucking sucks. back to back losses where he has the ball in his hands and drops it. i would go to boldin but he's so slow and can't get open

gg brah. i couldn't throw anything beyond 5 yards or gabbert sailed it. on the int i mean it was 5 fucking yards away and it goes off course to your safety. i dont want him to be great but i think they went overboard with how bad they made some of the backups. i suppose gabberts statline in real life would look like that so the end result is realistic but i also think in real life gabbert, as bad as he is, could complete a 5 yard pass to someone who is wide open

also, torrey smith fucking sucks. back to back losses where he has the ball in his hands and drops it. i would go to boldin but he's so slow and can't get open

I would feel bad but you accepted all those penalties on me after I was so gracious and declined the first block in the back!

So a plague on your team!

But for real, couldn't run and couldn't throw, only got lucky sailing it over your CB's, 90% of the time they have eyes in the back of their heads and just throw their arms up as the ball is behind them and get a pick. Need EA to fucking fix their XP so I can increase my receivers route running so they stand a chance on man coverage

Gg between GQ and I. Defensive battle literally decided by a safety. Sacked him twice to get the safety. Miller couldn't get going at all. That Tannehill pick was something, tips it straight up and there's nothing but DBS waiting for it. Playing against 5 wide and you just running up the middle with Taylor isn't fun l, I get why you do it tho. But if you spread it out through a game instead of just over and over at crunch time it wouldn't be frustrating. Idk tho maybe it's an okay strategy considering the QB and you do you. I started to figure out how to defend it a bit towards the end. Surprised you didn't go for the win with 4 minutes left down 5 on the 1 yard line.

Tannehill: 59.5, 13/23, 157 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT
Jennings: 5 rec, 78 yds
Miller: 15 carries, 44 yds, 1 TD // 1 rec, 5 yds

Taylor: 65.5, 10/17, 79 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, // 9 carries, 57 yds
Fillmore: 3 rec, 27 yds, 1 TD
Taliaferro: 3 carries, 23 yds

I would feel bad but you accepted all those penalties on me after I was so gracious and declined the first block in the back!

So a plague on your team!

But for real, couldn't run and couldn't throw, only got lucky sailing it over your CB's, 90% of the time they have eyes in the back of their heads and just throw their arms up as the ball is behind them and get a pick. Need EA to fucking fix their XP so I can increase my receivers route running so they stand a chance on man coverage

lol i honestly thought you accepted that penalty but i went back and watched and you declined it. the madden gods frowned upon me :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The second time around was going so well. I was just thinking today about how much ive been enjoying my time with the game.

This kind of shit is so disheartening.

destiny is a cool game with great gunplay. going from destiny to battlefront was startling because of how much better destiny felt (even though battlefront is cool, but because of starwars). with that said i just have no desire to grind for hours and hours. cb said i was foolish to buy destiny given that, but i put 15 or so hours into it and had fun. but, just like diablo, i dont care to play it every day

in other news, i got uncharted ps4 from gamefly. just going to play through the 3rd one and send it back since i never beat it. game looks pretty good and seems to be 60 fps. if you never played the first 2, you should get it. great games. they should do a 60fps port of demons souls. please!!

Pete has committed over 40 penalties for over 400 yards. FMT has committed 7 penalties for 50 yards. I demand an investigation! He's obviously adjusting sliders and resetting them immediately afterwords.

BigAT

This liar weighs in:

Luke Smith ‏@thislukesmith
We aren't (nor are we planning) on selling consumables that buff King's Fall drop rates for Silver.

DON'T WORRY GUYS. This week I will smite the Colts, if I can afford the necessary microtransactions to call passing plays.

DCX

DCX
This liar weighs in:

Luke Smith ‏@thislukesmith
We aren't (nor are we planning) on selling consumables that buff King's Fall drop rates for Silver.

DON'T WORRY GUYS. This week I will smite the Colts, if I can afford the necessary microtransactions to call passing plays.
He should just give us exclusive Madden GAF weapons and armor!

Totally would rock a Konex hand cannon and Smokeyduck boots (+5 agility when confronted by an enemy )

DCX

SickBoy

Sickboy, when can you play, friend?

Tomorrow night around 1030ET should be great if that works for you. Otherwise, let me take a deeper look into my schedule (I should have a couple of windows of opportunity beyond that -- I just know that I should be available with no other commitments at that time)

Tomorrow night around 1030ET should be great if that works for you. Otherwise, let me take a deeper look into my schedule (I should have a couple of windows of opportunity beyond that -- I just know that I should be available with no other commitments at that time)

Works for me.

Unrelated: NHL 16 is $40 on amazon today if anyone wants it.
I don't.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I mean, id probably want to be around family and loved ones before dying.

B2_8ToaCQAAV3Mf.jpg

Smokey

He should just give us exclusive Madden GAF weapons and armor!

Totally would rock a Konex hand cannon and Smokeyduck boots (+5 agility when confronted by an enemy )

DCX

DCX spookGloves (+1000 Pathetic Deception when fixing books in a Madden league)

Top Bottom