• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Alex Smith throws an accurate pass for once but Kelce has to slip and let them catch the int ):

Lol and now Kelce is just gonna stop running his route when he's wide open wtf

GG soka. Crazy game. Neither offense could do anything and you kept fumbling and giving up sacks.

If that was anybody else but Cooper on that long TD pass at the end I would have accepted the penalty lol

Alex Smith is still the fucking worst. 5 for 17 for 45 yards and 1 int

Anyone here from Shakerino? I noticed he hasn't posted since yesterday morning, but I don't really know what his normal work schedule is so maybe he's just at work still. I sent him a PM as well just to be safe.

Don't put that evil on me.

NSFW DEAD PUPPY

1382123633_pugg_puppy_plays_dead_when_shot.gif

Smokey

Hate it had to be you Rinse, but I was hungry.

GG breh

thank fuck i get my #1 WR back from injury next week. We have managed to hold the ship together without him, but I need DHop ;_;

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sorry Wellie - the Jays move on!

Fuck the Jays. This is such bullshit. I fucking hate the MLB and what it has become. Teams can literally buy championships now by signing all of the top FAs and trading for all of the available superstars by mortgaging their future. Ridiculous.

rinse82

Fuck the Jays. This is such bullshit. I fucking hate the MLB and what it has become. Teams can literally buy championships now by signing all of the top FAs and trading for all of the available superstars by mortgaging their future. Ridiculous.

Huh?

Jose Bautista
Edwin Encarnacion
Chris Colabello

All guys Jays got from the scrap heap and were barely in the league. They ended up blossoming as Jays.

You can't compare this to the Yankees buying championships, a lot of this is home grown. Anthopoulos robbed Billy Beane in the Donaldson-Lawrie trade.

It takes good drafting and scouting to collect the assets and be able to make a deadline deal to land a Tulo or David Price. Tulo is under contract for 5 years, so that shouldn't even be classified as a deadline-type rental. And the amazing thing is we haven't mortgaged the future at all. The 3 best young arms in the Jays org just pitched all 9 innings in the ALDS clincher. Stroman-Sanchez-Osuna.

McNei1y

Gg bowser.

I suck at defense. I ran man 4 times and 3 of them were long tds because my guys got beat on drag routes. Granted it was a blitz package but still. Sheesh. All these years and youd think I'd get better lolol.

DJ Bowser

GG, I obviously suck at D too.

Difference ended up being that ball to an open Christine Micheal romo sailed and you picked off and almost scored on. I could have gone up by two scores then and instead it was a tie game back and forth with me unable to get any stops. Morris beasted on that final play to a ridiculous degree.

I gotta learn to play LB.

GG, I obviously suck at D too.

Difference ended up being that ball to an open Christine Micheal romo sailed and you picked off and almost scored on. I could have gone up by two scores then and instead it was a tie game back and forth with me unable to get any stops. Morris beasted on that final play to a ridiculous degree.

I gotta learn to play LB.

just take the MLB and run around the field pretending you know what you're doing.

Top Bottom