• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

Would it be wise to sell him high so that I can potentially build up the rest of my team?

Man I already feel this may suck me in lol. This is exactly what happened when I scored a Trout and Stanton one hour of each other. But the TE cheese could be too strong...

Yup. It may take a few days for the economy to build out for users to afford Elite cards like that. But yeah, that would be your best bet. Could get pretty much everything taken care of on one side of the ball with all gold players for that amount.

Getting a card like that so early pretty much means you don't have to buy extra Pro packs (or any) if you don't want to. Not like you were anyways. Just saying.

I'll dive deeper once my time frees up next week. For now I'm just going to do quick games and all that

BTW our league is 7 min Q right?

Greg

can someone else try hot routes involving R2? still don't work for me

there was even a drill where I had to set my back to block and there was nothing I could do except take the fail

brentech

The early solo MUT challenges are just an exercise in your will of load screens.
can someone else try hot routes involving R2? still don't work for me

there was even a drill where I had to set my back to block and there was nothing I could do except take the fail
I just used it on a play where the RB route was an option (purple). Worked without a hitch. Triangle, his icon, R2.

LJ11

How are you planning to get coins then? Unless you get a highly rated card in one of your packs, the solos are the way to obtain the capital to start building the squad. Or are you just going straight into H2H with your starter squad for 1.5k per W?

Oh I'm definitely grinding some solos, but that shit will grind you down after a while. I'm hoping to grab some cards on the cheap and flip, like the Latavius Murray example from before. Early days, so I'll have to grind solos, but definitely mixing in some Auction House flipping. I've nabbed 40k cards for 500 mut coins. Not going to happen often, but you will be surprised. Good way to mix things up.

Greg

The early solo MUT challenges are just an exercise in your will of load screens.

I just used it on a play where the RB route was an option (purple). Worked without a hitch. Triangle, his icon, R2.
so weird... no clue what the issue can be

R2 works fine for me otherwise (bringing up play art, speed boost, etc.)

Greg

I wonder if a second time around it would perform just as bad

I assumed there was a background install going on because it cleaned up during the last segment of it for me

brentech

I'm just glad that this year, after going through all the intro shit, I was able to upload all the data and download it to my other ps4, and it didn't make me play it again like last year.

brentech

I just came across the ol suction blocking. Chasing a runner and my guys just gets absorbed by the presence of a lineman.

Annnddd the CPU just elected to take a FG on the first possession of OT on first down.....okay

Bread

Banned
i'm 12/16 in the rookie sequence on MUT and it won't unlock the next one...i've beaten the texans 3 times now and it won't unlock the giants.

Smokey

LJ you're probably gonna get Gridiron Rewards for doing things in MUT M15. They gave me a total of 7k coins for doing things in M15 (Complete 100 unique sets, 100 solos etc).

Greg

I got the 9 packs from doing all the drills

those are the worst packs of all time - I recommend not doing that ever

Smokey

Crimson and I were in a Chris Johnson Auction. I won it for 850 coins. Broke mafuckas.

Turned around and have it up with a Buy it Now price of 2,200 coins. Undercutting the next lowest card by 300. 1,350 coin profit mmmmm

Somebody should bite soon.

Smokey

welp, no reason for me to play MUT anymore - gold Jameis

I've beat the game

GREG PLS

puHVlj7.png

Top Bottom