• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
stay the fuck away from QBs until my pick jerkoffs.

Eli retiring kinda forces my hand. There are some good prospects at least but one guy I prize above all

Smokey

anybody else having issues getting into the draft?

it tells me:

our servers cannot process your request at this time. please try again later. we apologize for any inconvenience.

wat in the fuck

LJ11

My two highest guys went way before my pick and I reached in the first :/

Yeah, I had a couple of guys go before I picked so I just went with LOLB Middlebrooks, he honestly sucks from a coverage and pass rush perspective, but he is an 87 overall with #1 True Talent, whatever the fuck that is. I want to test if vertical and broad jump are linked to a OL strength, but I'm not sure if I should do it with the next pick, will see.

Edit: Curious to see what Smokey's QB is like, had my eye on him.

Zoly

Neo Member
i, in my friends apartment

hope the CPU drafts decent, but I know it wont

doesn't matter, I'm gonna fuck you all, user MLB will save me!

13-3 BITCHES

Bread

Banned
Yeah, I had a couple of guys go before I picked so I just went with LOLB Middlebrooks, he honestly sucks from a coverage and pass rush perspective, but he is an 87 overall with #1 True Talent, whatever the fuck that is. I want to test if vertical and broad jump are linked to a OL strength, but I'm not sure if I should do it with the next pick, will see.

#1 true talent just means he is the highest OVR guy in the draft

LJ11

#1 true talent just means he is the highest OVR guy in the draft

For real, this dude is ok. I'll make him a stud, but from a stats perspective, garbo. I knew this draft wasn't very good.

POW - 84
TAK -84
PUR - 90
PRC - 57 (Easy to boost but the XP isn't as plentiful, wouldn't be an issue in years past)
Zone - 66
Man -64
BSH - 76
PWM - 69
FMV - 63
AWR 72

Agility is 87, Speed & Acc 87 & 88 respectively. Tackling machine, but not much else for a OLB. Some of the CBs looked ridiculous on paper.

#1 true talent means he's the best player in the draft in terms of Overall rating.

He probably just has really high AWR.

LJ11

Phee, let me know how that WR is, Motes. Had him real high. Every season I say I'm taking a WR, and they get snatched up.

Mrbob

Overwatch is now available for pre order on battle.net but no beta invite with pre order. Blizzard plz. No beta no pre order.

LJ11

It feels like I'm being a pest, but something crazy just happened. System locked up, restart, get back in time to draft, do so, check my drafted players, and the ratings are way lower than they were before the lock up.

Edit: All players have a True Talent of #1 and I drafted them #1, LOL.

Smokey

It feels like I'm being a pest, but something crazy just happened. System locked up, restart, get back in time to draft, do so, check my drafted players, and the ratings are way lower than they were before the lock up.

Edit: All players have a True Talent of #1 and I drafted them #1, LOL.

madden fukin up

i couldnt even get into the draft for awhile

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

He was my #1 guy and I was trying to trade back into the first round to get him. Took my C because it was a real weakness, I had the worst scoring O in the league.

Phee, let me know how that WR is, Motes. Had him real high. Every season I say I'm taking a WR, and they get snatched up.

97 Speed
96 Agility
96 Acceleration
94 Jumping
51 Strength

87 Catching
85 SPC
78 CIT
77 Release
71 RTE

94 Juke Move
88 Spin Move
83 Elusiveness
62 Stiff Arm

The other guy I was torn about taking was the guy Pete took, K. Stills---he had good strength and jumped the highest, was 6'4 and fast. Had good catch and release stats, but I was turned off by his cone and shuttle drill results, so I went with my gut and I took Motes. I wasn't totally thrilled but I felt like he was the best receiver so I had to. I was probably wrong :(

Top Bottom