• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

TLBB it looks like you nabbed a nice player at a position of need, but just in case you don't want him let me know.

How do you guys know the schedule? Still showing 2015 when I check

Website

In fact, fuck my schedule:

@Rams
@Seahawks
Saints
49ers
@Bucs
@Panthers
@Racists
Falcons
Bills
Rams
Seahawks
@Patriots
@Jets
Lions
@Niners
Dolphins

I guess everyone else in my division is in the same boat though.
Except they probably look at Ari and think win :(

Judging by most of the CPU drafts its probably for the best that you dont know.

his TE they took is actually pretty good! but beyond that....

ps

where are you guys finding the schedule at? I looked at EA's site and the daddy league site and can't find it anywhere! am i some kind of FUCKING IDIOT?????????

Somnia

I must have had the worst draft! I got like 2/11 "good" picks and neither one is a starter! The guys I expected to be there werent. I should've taken a MLB in the 1st since all the cbs and wrs I wanted were gone

Ya my first two picks who I thought looked like they would be good starters, ended up not being and I reached.

Such is life! At least my offense is good.

DJ Bowser

Ya my first two picks who I thought looked like they would be good starters, ended up not being and I reached.

Such is life! At least my offense is good.

Will you be around to play tonight around 11 EST?

Also, please behave as your predecessor did and bench Aaron Rodgers.

I picked the 5'8" WR. But he was the second best player I drafted at 70 OVR :( The best being my kicker

Don't worry, fam... Free Agency was your draft!

eznark

Banned
It would certainly seem that way, yes.

One usable player, at a position I didn't need.

Me too, but at least he is a position of need. Which is amazing, considering the only left guard on my team was a 57, and the CPU didn't draft me a single offensive linemen....

DJ Bowser

In all seriousness, I've never really gotten definitive answers on the nano-blitzing thing. Everyone says they're cheap- so they're not allowed, right?

If they are, how do you do them and how do you stop them?

My ignorance is showing. On the bright side, I had to play the CPU a few times today to settle on playbooks and got a bit better at LB play!

Sokantish

I don't think anything bad will happen to you if you don't have enough. If you have too many the AI will cut your dudes. I think you'll be fine if you just sign dudes whenever you get home

Yea, nothing bad happens when you're sub 53, the rule is just so people with giant contracts have to still have a full team for cap reasons I think.

If you're over 53 then the AI will make auto cuts, and that's usually a bad thing

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its possible the cpu will sign players for you depending on what assists you have turned on.

losers dwell on the past

winners look forward!

also holy shit at some of the speed ratings on these WR's

Glad I snagged some fast CB's in FA, looks like I'm gonna need them

Top Bottom