• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

LJ11

97 Speed
96 Agility
96 Acceleration
94 Jumping
51 Strength

87 Catching
85 SPC
78 CIT
77 Release
71 RTE

94 Juke Move
88 Spin Move
83 Elusiveness
62 Stiff Arm

The other guy I was torn about taking was the guy Pete took, K. Stills---he had good strength and jumped the highest, was 6'4 and fast. Had good catch and release stats, but I was turned off by his cone and shuttle drill results, so I went with my gut and I took Motes. I wasn't totally thrilled but I felt like he was the best receiver so I had to. I was probably wrong :(

Not bad. Wonder who the best route runner was, didn't see a lot of WR with good RTE grades.

Edit: My 4th rounder turned out to be a 1st round grade, two starters rest are sizable busts.

This game is so fucking dumb. Looking at all the dumbass draft picks the CPU made, DE first even tho wake Vernon and Suh are on my line. Then a fucking QB, as if Tannehill didn't get extended. THEN ANOTHER QB while I'm looking at who's left and there's time on the clock, CPU just decided to take another QB even tho I was here, then we top it off with useless WR.

Hopefully the corner is decent, only usable player.

Looking to trade Wake, Vernon, the rookie DE, or a WR. Desperately need LBs.

REMINDER:

FA starts @ 11:30 am pst tomorrow

Season 2 starts @ 12 pm pst tomorrow

PLEASE HAVE YOUR ROSTER TRIMMED DOWN TO 53 OR FILLED UP TO 53 BEFORE YOU PLAY YOUR FIRST REGULAR SEASON GAME. IF YOU DON'T TRIM YOUR ROSTER DOWN TO 53 BEFORE I ADVANCE TO THE REGULAR SEASON THEN THE CPU WILL CUT THEM FOR YOU

LJ11

I need to sign 6 just to get to 53. Man I did some stupid shit this season. OL/WR/CB, all positions I scouted, nothing I liked, but I did boost the front 7 that didn't need much boosting. At least I have Long's replacement, time to cut his ass.

brentech

Browns Year 1 Draft:
Code:
Round 1: HB Malcolm Lauderdale (superstar)
Round 2: MLB Will Jackson (normal)
Round 3: WR Trey Ash (normal)
Round 4: RT Solomon Fisher (quick) (Converted to RG)
Round 5: WR Chad Knox (normal)
Round 6: SS Alonzo Bess (normal)
Round 7: ROLB Terrance Felton (normal) CUT

Browns need to sign 4 players.

LJ11

I worry about switching positions on players. I'd like to officially move Ogletree to ROLB, but what if he gets wacked. What if I just reorder depth charts, do players take a hit playing out of position? They really didn't in the past but maybe EA changed it, could be under the hood too, like in MUT.

DJ Bowser

I cut my 5th round WR without realizing I only had 49 players. Oops.

Guess I can sign him and some others to 1 year deals tomorrow afternoon.

Early 1st WR is clutch, normal
Late 1st CB is normal
Early 2nd HB is clutch, normal
Late 2nd G is quick
Early 3rd DE is fucking trash
Early 4th RT is a superstar

Things were ok, drafted a replacement RT and got a new guard, moved a former guard to center so my line has been revamped. kind of!

can't wait to play with my new toys

Also, the most beautiful pro-am court ever

11049585_10106844211716730_5858376841545430061_o_zps9qdrvbl6.jpg

12191821_10106844211726710_1489659806558629586_n_zpseygf6fx4.jpg

12185411_10106844211721720_7490381242133455479_o_zpshmy2r0cz.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fun draft last night, at least now I know everyone is on their A game as far as discovering deep talent. I regret not going Middlebrooks with my first pick, but my most immediate need was interior OL help considering I couldn't run the ball and had the worst offense in the league.

Currently at work but I should be able to make it home for FA and if whoever my week 1 opponent is, if you're around I can play.

Fun draft last night, at least now I know everyone is on their A game as far as discovering deep talent. I regret not going Middlebrooks with my first pick, but my most immediate need was interior OL help considering I couldn't run the ball and had the worst offense in the league.

Currently at work but I should be able to make it home for FA and if whoever my week 1 opponent is, if you're around I can play.

Yeah this is definitely the last time I am going to think "he may fall to me"-----had at least 3 picks where this happened to me

The one that stung most was robo TLBB snatching up the rolb I wanted. That was actually a needed position. I'm set at corner depth but fuck

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yo one thing tho, this draft took about 1.5 hrs. Can we just do the next draft 2 hrs before the early games on a Sunday next time?

Smokey

i for sure thought someone was gonna scoop landrum. did not think he would fall to 29. i was actually trying to trade up into top 10 of draft to get him :x

brentech

Is there anything I can do with my 39 Ascendant Energy and 9 Ascendant Shards?
i for sure thought someone was gonna scoop landrum. did not think he would fall to 29. i was actually trying to trade up into top 10 of draft to get him :x
I wasn't going to take him unless I got him in the 3rd.

JABEE

REMINDER:

FA starts @ 11:30 am pst tomorrow

Season 2 starts @ 12 pm pst tomorrow

PLEASE HAVE YOUR ROSTER TRIMMED DOWN TO 53 OR FILLED UP TO 53 BEFORE YOU PLAY YOUR FIRST REGULAR SEASON GAME. IF YOU DON'T TRIM YOUR ROSTER DOWN TO 53 BEFORE I ADVANCE TO THE REGULAR SEASON THEN THE CPU WILL CUT THEM FOR YOU
I need to sign like 15 players to get to 53

DCX

DCX
I rarely have shit to do and of course I had to do something last night. Oh well.

Can't wait to get this season started!!

DCX

It looks like I took the 2nd best receiver in terms of overall. The god damn chiefs had one that was two points higher

Oddly enough my best pick was probably the fourth round RT

I must have had the worst draft! I got like 2/11 "good" picks and neither one is a starter! The guys I expected to be there werent. I should've taken a MLB in the 1st since all the cbs and wrs I wanted were gone

Greg

I must have had the worst draft! I got like 2/11 "good" picks and neither one is a starter! The guys I expected to be there werent. I should've taken a MLB in the 1st since all the cbs and wrs I wanted were gone
probably would've drafted better on Saturday

or Sunday

or Thursday

Top Bottom