• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Cooking fellows, I volunteered to handle making turnips for Thanksgiving as a challenge for myself (I don't even like them particularly). Anyone know of any particularly good dishes/ways of preparing them?

Turnips?

You deserve a shitty Thanksgiving

Raven-Patriots
Bengals-Chargers
Lions-Titans

Any word on these before I go look it up?

Ravens-Pats was simmed. I've inquired about Bengals-Chargers but I can't find the Lions or Tits anywhere
Bengals said simit. Based on what I think Nightz feels about Madden I'm guessing he'll be ok with that

also I play you next AZ. I kind of am not in a madden mood tonight if you're around but maybe it'll just be better to get it done with if we can

I'm available every night this week, so unless you really want to play tonight, we can do it later.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ravens

fucking amazing sidebar

tumblr_ntr0nzXms91uc250go1_500.jpg

BigAT

Dump a bag of turnips on the floor and eat the turnips off of the floor like a animal you piece of shit

I see you FoodNetwerk.

Turnips?

You deserve a shitty Thanksgiving

It's become a bit of a joke/tradition that someone has to make them each year even though no one loves them. Trust me, there will be plenty of actually good food there, I'm just trying to make them suck as little as possible.

Sokantish

I'm going to be leaving on Tuesday to visit family for Thanksgiving. I'll be back on Monday. So, Luke, is there any way we can play before Tuesday? If not... the hotel might have acceptable internet. Probably not though. You might just have to get the sim win from me

LukeSmith

I'm going to be leaving on Tuesday to visit family for Thanksgiving. I'll be back on Monday. So, Luke, is there any way we can play before Tuesday? If not... the hotel might have acceptable internet. Probably not though. You might just have to get the sim win from me

Yeah I'm off this week, Soka.
Can play tomorrow before your holiday departure

Just turn the stream off lol. TLBB and I never have lag free games so it's not just you Birdles.

I already said I'm on my home network. I played my game Friday night with stream and it was fine.

This is on Birds end, he was kicked for griefing, his internet is unstable, not mine.

Top Bottom