• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

BigAT

TFW when u win a RL game with ur fam

the-evolution-of-the-fast-and-furious-family-as-it-changed-throughout-the-franchise-350127.jpg

There was a lot of fuck ball in that game. That third quarter took like 10 years.

GG Eznark.

I like how this game is so shittily programmed that I get two fumbles over turned but it still counts them as turnovers.

brentech

There was a lot of fuck ball in that game. That third quarter took like 10 years.

GG Eznark.

I like how this game is so shittily programmed that I get two fumbles over turned but it still counts them as turnovers.
The logic in challenges is infinitely worse than the year they first added challenges to the game.

I didn't even challenge, they were over turned without even showing a replay.

Only play I would've challenged was the one where Nick Toon stole a ball from my CB and it looked like he never came down in bounds.

brentech

All turnovers are automatically reviewed, as has been the case for like 3 years now.
Yeah, and Madden still doesn't actually show the "play under review" bar all the time. The review system is a mess. It has literally gotten worse year over year (probably because the automatic reviews, tbh). But the sideline detection is horrible in reviews, same with ball hitting the ground.

remaining games:

titans/lions - i dont know!
ravens/pats - happening now
bengals/chargers - simit
panthers/packers - i don't know (looks like tomorrow?)

vance is 8 pm pst tomorrow

also, my best friend is getting married.

He asked me to be his best man.

I think you guys are far more experienced than me, what the fuck do I do. I'm kinda internally freaking out

Top Bottom