• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

also, my best friend is getting married.

He asked me to be his best man.

I think you guys are far more experienced than me, what the fuck do I do. I'm kinda internally freaking out

lol he's the one getting married not you

you just wear some nice shit, stand there while they take their vows, and then walk down the aisle with one of the hot bridesmaids

it's really a win win

Nightz not available at all tomorrow?

he said you didn't know if you would be home in time. you guys figure it out!

I think you guys are far more experienced than me, what the fuck do I do. I'm kinda internally freaking out

i was a best man a couple years ago. you need to setup the bachelor party/get everything together, and you'll need to make a speech at the wedding. don't embarrass yourself! short and sweet my friend!

he said you didn't know if you would be home in time. you guys figure it out!

i was a best man a couple years ago. you need to setup the bachelor party/get everything together, and you'll need to make a speech at the wedding. don't embarrass yourself! short and sweet my friend!

I know that I'm going to set up the part and do a speech, but I've seriously never done anything before in my life with major planning for someone else in my life.

Uhhhg, I'm kinda wigging out. I'm sure I will get a grip.

I know that I'm going to set up the part and do a speech, but I've seriously never done anything before in my life with major planning for someone else in my life.

Uhhhg, I'm kinda wigging out. I'm sure I will get a grip.

i mean, is your friend a diva? just set up some shit with the boys, go to a tittyclub and be done with that part of it. with regards to the actual ceremony, there isn't much to do aside from walk down the aisle with the bridesman, say a few words and that's it. don't let it stress you out brah

p.s.

unless your friend is a diva! then i don't know!

BigAT

Ask him what he wants to do for the bachelor party and what people he wants there. Make sure there is enough booze, you can fuck around with anything else.

For the speech, be concise, no inside jokes, don't curse, don't say orange.

That's it, the rest of your time should be spent basking in the fact that you're a best man which is infinitely easier and more fun than being bride-side in a bridal party.

eznark

Banned
I cannot stress Montreal enough.

Also, wtf. LeBron decided to just quit in the middle of the game and the coach chuckles it off?? What a sport...

rando14

Greg come visit Seattle, I can show you my favorite bar AND, Key Arena, home of the Sonics

Come to cincinnati, we can watch a packer game and make out.

7XfT83H.gif

BigAT

Any of you guys Mr. Show fans? Anyone watch W/ Bob & David? I found it pretty disappointing and inconsistent to be honest.

brentech

I remember this being mentioned before - what's the story?
We met at MLG Columbus when they had their big dota tournament in 2013.
While a draft was going on I found who I thought was him and made my way over there. Was like, "hey I'm Brent, are you eznark?" or something to that effect. He answered yes, but over 3 days never said his name.

i mean, is your friend a diva? just set up some shit with the boys, go to a tittyclub and be done with that part of it. with regards to the actual ceremony, there isn't much to do aside from walk down the aisle with the bridesman, say a few words and that's it. don't let it stress you out brah

p.s.

unless your friend is a diva! then i don't know!

na, he's really chill. He's still asking some people to be groomsmen, so once everyone is set I'm gonna start talking to them about stuff.

EDIT: Also are the rest of the games gonna be played today? I wanna try and get my game in with Bird before I have to go back to my shit internet in my dorm

Somnia

na, he's really chill. He's still asking some people to be groomsmen, so once everyone is set I'm gonna start talking to them about stuff.

EDIT: Also are the rest of the games gonna be played today? I wanna try and get my game in with Bird before I have to go back to my shit internet in my dorm

Don't know yet, waiting to hear back from Az if he can play this evening before the advance.

Somnia

Call is running late anyway, so it's fine.

Sounds good, I'm on and invited you. Just let me know.

Somnia why should I give Overwatch another try?

I just have been having a ton of fun with it, love the gameplay and the selection of heroes/flow of the game with a good team.

Played last night for like 4 hours with a couple friends and it was a blast playing together. If you pick the right heroes as a team it can be a ton of fun.

Reading this thread, clearly I'm in the minority, but to me it's just fun and that's what matters.

Raven-Patriots
Bengals-Chargers
Lions-Titans

Any word on these before I go look it up?

Ravens-Pats was simmed. I've inquired about Bengals-Chargers but I can't find the Lions or Tits anywhere
Bengals said simit. Based on what I think Nightz feels about Madden I'm guessing he'll be ok with that

also I play you next AZ. I kind of am not in a madden mood tonight if you're around but maybe it'll just be better to get it done with if we can

BigAT

Cooking fellows, I volunteered to handle making turnips for Thanksgiving as a challenge for myself (I don't even like them particularly). Anyone know of any particularly good dishes/ways of preparing them?

Top Bottom