• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Greg

that fumble recovery, 2 wide open deep balls overthrown for no reason, those 2 long TD passes going right through the defender, the deflection off two players TAINT, that one handed grab animation I've never seen before, the broken tackles, getting hung up on 2 walk-in TDs, my safety straight up running past a guy he had 20 yards to square up with

I think the only two breaks I had was Bortles falling forward for a first, and that INT you should've had in garbage time

all the salt!

Smokey

where is birdman

I am going to be faced with HotelInternet this week so i need to preferably get this game in before tomorrow afternoon

BIRRDDDMAN

where is birdman

I am going to be faced with HotelInternet this week so i need to preferably get this game in before tomorrow afternoon

BIRRDDDMAN

giphy.gif

where is birdman

BIRRDDDMAN

you should come play pro am while you wait for birdman

in fact you guys should just do that instead of madden

Birdman02

where is birdman

BIRRDDDMAN
Sorry man, but I am out of town until tomorrow. It's the wife's birthday so there was no way I was bringing the ps4.

rinse82

Hooked up the 65 inch Vizio.

4K Netflix shows are pretty glorious, can't wait till more content comes from others. It is however, exposing how shitty and compressed my cable TV is.

Gaming is great. No issues with motion handling once you get the right settings.

brentech

AT, I'm home today until around 6:15. Don't know what time I'll return after that, but if we can't play before then, I should be able to play in the evening.

Smokey

Smokey this KDot / JCole #WATTBA

Ohh forgot about these. Will check out on my trip today.

Hooked up the 65 inch Vizio.

4K Netflix shows are pretty glorious, can't wait till more content comes from others. It is however, exposing how shitty and compressed my cable TV is.

Gaming is great. No issues with motion handling once you get the right settings.

The 4k offerings over the streaming services are compressed to hell, but still look good. 4K Blu ray is gonna make you cry. Now is also the perfect excuse to build a 4k gaming PC Rinse.

McNei1y

Gg bud. Dumb mistakes on my part. Two of those picks were just idiotic on my part. The one that was a lob to a hitched djax was all out of pressure from the blitz lol. I just hit a button. That damn demarco screen pass really sucked though! I was holding triangle to make a play and instead of doing anything he does nothing!

So I hope I didn't mess this up, but it looked like I got an item for buying The Taken King that jumped me to level 25 and then it seemed like I got another one for the refer a friend thing but when I used it I didn't have another. Was I just confused by the UI and I actually only had 1?

Birdman02

GG smokey. Damn I hate my oline right now. Loved seeing crick get through 3 guys to tackle AD in the backfield from a base cover 2 defense. my safeties had a pretty bad game too. I kinda quit caring after my SS got in the backfield on 4th and 1 handoff but then turned around despite my calling run commit.

Smokey

GG smokey. Damn I hate my oline right now. Loved seeing crick get through 3 guys to tackle AD in the backfield from a base cover 2 defense. my safeties had a pretty bad game too. I kinda quit caring after my SS got in the backfield on 4th and 1 handoff but then turned around despite my calling run commit.

GG. McFadden and RNG really came through on that 4th down call. For sure thought I was stopped.

The game really smoothed out after the first quarter or so. I dunno what it is about Crick but he's good for me. He's not the fastest but his Power Move combined with Block Shedding really comes through. Landrum was slangin. Had some INTs which were bad reads from me, but all in all he was solid.

Smokey if you beat Bird I will give you one internet hug

Bring it in

Top Bottom