• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Sokantish

I was trying to press the secure ball button and accidentally pressed the lateral button :(

GG Drizzler, had a really tough time stopping your QB. He was really accurate. I got some lucky INTs! Luckily I got that fumble TD, I would have lost without it

Sounds like #Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski (knee) is unlikely to miss more than one game, I'm told. In fact, he may not even miss that.

DistantAmusedAstrangiacoral.gif

I was trying to press the secure ball button and accidentally pressed the lateral button :(
I can't believe McCoy caught that. If I won the game from that...

Gg! Crazy one, Tanne was on fire. That one TD to Landry on third and long was an accident, I was trying to throw to the halfback, hit RB instead of triangle.... Your rb carrying Suh for 8 yards was something.

Tannehill: 98.0, 29/38, 355 yds, 3 TDs, 3 INTs
Miller: 16 carries, 96 yds // 3 rec, 12 yds, 1 TD
Landry: 5 rec, 101 yds, 2 TDs
Misi: 7 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 INT

McCoy: 104.2, 9/15, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Murray: 18 carries, 68 yds, 1 TD // 1 rec, 20 yds
McDonald: 2 rec, 68 yds, 1 TD
Miller: 9 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 sack, 1 INT

brentech

I highly await Just Cause 3 technical reviews to know if I should just pick it up now or wait. I have no doubt it will be fun, but apparently the X1 version is bunk as fuck. 17fps and 15min load times can happen

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Splat and Pistol are playing their game at 8 Pacific tonight. So it wont be advancing before then

brentech

I love how the QB just catches it thrrough his back. Don't put that shit in the game if it's just going to be automatic pitch/catch

Top Bottom