• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So I hope I didn't mess this up, but it looked like I got an item for buying The Taken King that jumped me to level 25 and then it seemed like I got another one for the refer a friend thing but when I used it I didn't have another. Was I just confused by the UI and I actually only had 1?

Probably.

Nightz

So I hope I didn't mess this up, but it looked like I got an item for buying The Taken King that jumped me to level 25 and then it seemed like I got another one for the refer a friend thing but when I used it I didn't have another. Was I just confused by the UI and I actually only had 1?

Yeah it's only one per account.

BigAT

Brent:

jMgCQVD.gif

brentech

Just needs a replay of that late throw cutting to Manziel's face. That was a touch loss, but a good game. Can't say either of us got jobbed. We both had top WRs drop huge passes.

edit: I'm basically the Aaron Rodgers of this Madden league. I blow almost every close game I'm in. Still proud that I've stepped up my defensive game a bit in recent weeks.

Smokey

Considering Byron Scott said he doesn't plan to rest him, nor is it an option, I suspect we'll see the same trash Kobe in his waning games.

CB3

Considering Byron Scott said he doesn't plan to rest him, nor is it an option, I suspect we'll see the same trash Kobe in his waning games.

he's already sat out some games. i can see him tweaking something and sitting out a few weeks mid-season.

I dont know that he will get any better consistently this season. His body quit two years ago. But dont be surprised if he has a handful of punches left. He can get his shot hot for atleast a few games.

Smokey

he's already sat out some games. i can see him tweaking something and sitting out a few weeks mid-season.

I dont know that he will get any better consistently this season. His body quit two years ago. But dont be surprised if he has a handful of punches left. He can get his shot hot for atleast a few games.

Yeah he should've called it quits last season. But 24,000,000 reasons not to. But now he just looks really, really bad. That Warriors game was too much.

CB3

Him retiring after he shot two free throws after tearing his achilles in that Warriors game would have been pretty baller. But im happy he atleast gave it a shot. Those kinds of players deserve that "kiss ass" tour on their way out.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yo I am watching Daredevil and just got through the episode with Stick, holy shit the fight choreography is insane. It's almost John Wick levels.

I'm fine, it was a close game, even if the last holding call on that sack was absolutely bullshit.

Gronk is probably done for the season and post season, dude is too big and every time he jumps to get a high ball I know there is a chance he's going to get direct hits to his legs/knees, it even happened earlier in the game.

Honestly scoring 3 TD's is better than I expected. I mean, when fucking Bolden is going out wide on 3rd down you know you've exhausted all your options.

DJ Bowser

I'm fine, it was a close game, even if the last holding call on that sack was absolutely bullshit.

Gronk is probably done for the season and post season, dude is too big and every time he jumps to get a high ball I know there is a chance he's going to get direct hits to his legs/knees, it even happened earlier in the game.
I'm sorry for your loss.

The holding was a good call though.

In all seriousness, it sucks to see Gronk go down again. Anyone getting injured (unless it's the likes of Hardy or Vick) sucks, but when it's an elite talent like him it's even worse.

brentech

Sure, I see it uncalled a lot, but he legitimately turned the receiver's shoulders directly opposite the direction the receiver was running. It's not some phantom call.
And if it wasn't called, the taunting on the same play should have been.

Sure, I see it uncalled a lot, but he legitimately turned the receiver's shoulders directly opposite the direction the receiver was running. It's not some phantom call.
And if it wasn't called, the taunting on the same play should have been.

that was like, one of the smallest defensive holding calls I have seen, and especially insane considering how it was the end of the game and a little shoulder movement wiped out a sack.

and that wasn't taunting.

also Brady is salty

CB3

That holding penalty was a 50/50 call. It was close, but i dont see how someone could definitively say it wasnt holding.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
With the Gronk injury, I think Matt Ryan might be the only player on my fantasy team to have not been hurt at some point.

I rather they be hurt and out than play like jerkoffs. Jeremy Hill and Lamar Miller have killed me this year. There have been a lot of guys that have come up this year on the waiver wire.

Top Bottom