• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

McNei1y

On my phone, who do I play next? My car's fuel pump is broken so it won't start. I'm gonna stop by my place to pick up the ps4 later today.

Smokey

Its been a day. calm your titties.

i have posted here twice, a commish has reached out to him, and I've PM'd him. That's multiple instances of reaching out with no response. I can play now against the CPU and get it over with instead of waiting until Thursday for him to say sim win or something.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i have posted here twice, a commish has reached out to him, and I've PM'd him. That's multiple instances of reaching out with no response. I can play now against the CPU and get it over with instead of waiting until Thursday for him to say sim win or something.

Im not setting a person to CPU after 24 hours. Come find me tomorrow if nothing has changed.

we can play pro AM instead, look at the bright side

by the way rainbow six siege is good shit, after tomorrow I am diving balls deep into that and D3

fargo episode from last night....

tumblr_n1albcqLHi1sgv55fo1_400.gif

McNei1y

GQ, I grabbed my PS4 from my place. I'm currently watching UMD bball but I could be available afterwards.

If not, tomorrow I'm free all night.

That was by far the most boring game I ever played. Just sat there letting the clock run the whole game. Ran nothing but slants and drag routes and kept throwing into coverage but my guys just wouldn't catch it. And going for it on 4th down twice in the first half including one on 4 and 28 really dude?

Glad that shit is over. Gg

eznark

Banned
That was by far the most boring game I ever played. Just sat there letting the clock run the whole game. Ran nothing but slants and drag routes and kept throwing into coverage but my guys just wouldn't catch it. And going for it on 4th down twice in the first half including one on 4 and 28 really dude?

My kicker can't make a 49 yard field goal. Blame the guy who didn't resign my kicker. I never ran the clock.

rinse82

This is an eznark post about eznark - I'm so confused

eznark

Banned
For what it's worth that is how I was able to beat Somnia last night. Bored him to death.

I bored him to death by passing the football on 90% of my plays (it's my Hot New Clock Killing strat I learned from Coughlin). You bored Somnia to death by running you RB out of the FB position on 99% of your plays (probably)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I bored him to death by passing the football on 90% of my plays (it's my Hot New Clock Killing strat I learned from Coughlin). You bored Somnia to death by running you RB out of the FB position on 99% of your plays (probably)

This is what I like about you friend, you didn't even need to watch the stream! It was only 75% though, 39 rushes to 13 passes.

Top Bottom