• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

what was your point?

calling me a "cheeser" for not doing a mechanic in the game?

Sorry, not following that logic train.

jesus fuck, screw it. I'm going back in my bipolar hole.

My point is your ability to spot people's cheese instantly every game...shit no one else knows about, and likely wasn't even used. You spout off about random 'cheese' every game. Mostly stuff that no one else can catch without your refined cheese eye.
You are a connoisseur of cheese. And wine.

LukeSmith

Had no idea you could tell the spy to press the QB with R3.

I remember the flick the WR button from previous years, didn't know it made it into this year.

I thought they took that Playmaker shit out years ago I had no idea it was still in the game. Not like I'll ever get a chance to use it I have never and will never scramble with Alex Smith. Didn't know about R3 either. I should go through the training mode.

i remember leading the WR and fb from like madden 05. kind of helped in the running game since your fb would always (and still most of the time!) doesn't block who he should.

Somnia

I hope you are able to play today Somnia. :(

Sorry man, out with friends watching the game, but feel like shit so may just head home and crash.

If you aren't available at any of the other times I listed they can AP me so you can play the CPU or take a SIM win.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
R3 wasn't going to help him from leaving the receiver he was covering to chase a slow QB

unless me lobbing the ball over his dumb ass to a wide open receiver is cheese

image.php

DJ Bowser

No one calls my friend Greg a cheesier :mad:

I will avenge you soon, fam!

Also, this game should be boring enough for AT to play me when I get home.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sorry man, out with friends watching the game, but feel like shit so may just head home and crash.

If you aren't available at any of the other times I listed they can AP me so you can play the CPU or take a SIM win.
Nah it's cool man, just really wanted to play! Haven't played in a week

Enjoy the game... I am hoping that Bane sinks the stadium underground and both teams disappear.

DCX

DCX
Gg LJ. Field position really took me off my game plan. Contained Gurley as long as I could then he went ham lol

Coleman did nothing against your front :/

DCX

LJ11

GG DCX, that was a fun game. Strange start, both trying to run the ball but we were going nowhere, 3rd and longs for me the entire first half. I thought I had a user pick early in that game, and my players just reached out forward strange animation, but then I got a lucky as fuck animation with EJ Gaines against Julio. No clue how he robbed that.

You were rocking me hard with your front 7, I had a few guys open, especially on that last play of the half but I just couldn't get it off. Great pressure the entire first half, I just stuck with the run and hoped I would get a Gurley out in space against a DB and it finally happend. Bail out broken tackle, I'll take it. Also probably got lucky on that TD to Britt, doubt you were run committing.

All in all, tough game, score is BS.

I'm in 2k for a while but I'll message you on Steam when we're done. Really, I'd prefer to play Wednesday whenever but I don't know when's best for you

We can go Wednesday if that's before the advance. Just remember I don't usually get home until like 10 est.

Edit: Looks like it is.

DCX

DCX
GG DCX, that was a fun game. Strange start, both trying to run the ball but we were going nowhere, 3rd and longs for me the entire first half. I thought I had a user pick early in that game, and my players just reached out forward strange animation, but then I got a lucky as fuck animation with EJ Gaines against Julio. No clue how he robbed that.

You were rocking me hard with your front 7, I had a few guys open, especially on that last play of the half but I just couldn't get it off. Great pressure the entire first half, I just stuck with the run and hoped I would get a Gurley out in space against a DB and it finally happend. Bail out broken tackle, I'll take it. Also probably got lucky on that TD to Britt, doubt you were run committing.

All in all, tough game, score is BS.
It run committed for no reason :/

I needed a little more from Coleman to avoid being one dimensional..but I was happy with my pass rush. Beasley has been unleashed this year :)

N to try to get my other receivers involved lol its Julio, Coleman or bust.

DCX

DJ Bowser

GG AT. There were a few plays I don't know WTF happened. Input lag I guess. Tried to switch to the lineman and fucked up coverage to give you a TD. Dove backwards with Micheal to undo a 3rd down conversion, and Romo scrambling into the ground and curling into the fetal position on another third down with a guy running open on a drag.

Looks like I'm building for next year!

BigAT

GG AT. There were a few plays I don't know WTF happened. Input lag I guess. Tried to switch to the lineman and fucked up coverage to give you a TD. Dove backwards with Micheal to undo a 3rd down conversion, and Romo scrambling into the ground and curling into the fetal position on another third down with a guy running open on a drag.

Looks like I'm building for next year!

GG. Cracked up laughing pretty hard on the 3rd down RB dive backward play.

DJ Bowser

GG. Cracked up laughing pretty hard on the 3rd down RB dive backward play.

I was so livid. It someone doesn't register my moving forward but then recognizes the dive button. Clearly not a team of destiny this year. I considered going for it on that 4th rather than going into overtime, but I felt like that would be cheesy.

Birdman02

CB, can you play Wednesday night? My wife is watching a movie tonight and I am about to pass out anyway. I have another potential double header in basketball tomorrow, so I doubt I'll be able to play after that.

CB, can you play Wednesday night? My wife is watching a movie tonight and I am about to pass out anyway. I have another potential double header in basketball tomorrow, so I doubt I'll be able to play after that.

2k after your double header sounds like a great idea

Someone at Bungie: You know what the worst part of Mega Man was?

Someone else: Those platforms that disappear?

First guy: Yeah! We should put those in Destiny!

Luke Smith: SHIP IT!

Ferny

Hello trasher

Hi Smokey

Also you guys should download the new Playstation Messages app. It's just for messaging and checking friends online status, but way quicker than the Playstation App. Dumb that they needed two apps for that when the Xbox app does everything perfectly in one, but at least it's there.

eznark

Banned
The great thing about Donald Trump is that he is reminding all of us that FDR was a fascist monster piece of shit.

Let's talk politics guys!

Top Bottom