• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

BigAT

That feeling when you're trying to get into a Rainbow Six game but Phee won't kick Drizzler and invite you:

giphy.gif

All of us lost it when we asked JermaineWebb "so who do you think I should kick" with no leading towards any answer and he just basically says "fuck The Drizzler"

Ferny leaving the game took us down a road none of us imagined. And me apparently forgetting to make it a private match

BigAT

All of us lost it when we asked JermaineWebb "so who do you think I should kick" with no leading towards any answer and he just basically says "fuck The Drizzler"

Ferny leaving the game took us down a road none of us imagined. And me apparently forgetting to make it a private match

His eznark impression was probably my favorite. Aside from Twitch chat that is.

Ferny

Lol pete always is either shooting cameras or on the cameras.

OMG! You wanna get that *kiss noise*
Eznark: Don't tell her I like her! Don't tell her I like her!

Somnia

Oh look another Sony 1st party game delayed, pretty sure Gureilla are the only Sony studio that can release games on time.

Oh well doesn't matter to me, gives me more time to catch up on my backlog before Quantum, Dark Souls 3 and Uncharted 4 ALL RELEASE IN THE SAME MONTH.

Somnia

Omg when JermaineWebb gets in SO GOOD.

He schooled the SHIT outta Somnia!

I like how you quit after we schooled you and your entire team and that was with Shake and Crow who were new!

Misfit + Drizz + Shake + Crow + Somnia = R6 dream team... till a 10 year old joins and destroys us.

Ferny

I like how you quit after we schooled you and your entire team and that was with Shake and Crow who were new!

Misfit + Drizz + Shake + Crow + Somnia = R6 dream team... till a 10 year old joins and destroys us.

I was on the phone the last two rounds. If I had actually been playing, it would have been a rap.

I would like to throw possibility of drafting next Sunday, January 3 on the table.

Last draft took about 1.5 hrs. Can we do this draft right before the Sunday games? Theoretically we should all be around and further, after the draft, the games going on give us a nice distraction while everyone does the player edits and sets up their roster.

Vote Sunday

Vote before the games

Vote freedom.

I don't care how early we do it, and I don't mind doing it on sunday. Still deciding if it'll be a vote or just say here's the date

Mrbob

That feeling when you're trying to get into a Rainbow Six game but Phee won't kick Drizzler and invite you:

giphy.gif

Phee did the same thing to me. He said come play, was ready to play and then says too late. Trolling me.

So I decided to start Tomb Raider 2.0 on XB1. Played the first hour, it has been interesting to say the least. I really enjoyed the reboot but I haven't been digging the sequel as much so far. Probably because the first hour comprises of a bunch of cut scenes with bad writing (Decent acting for Laura, everyone else is awful). Plus every game play scene has been the over the top sequences from the first game. Laura falling down 3000 feet and can barely move, oh ok she is much better 3 seconds later. The entire area is crumbling let us run out of the area and barely make it alive. Hopefully the game starts to settle down because it has felt like a Michael Bay experience to start out.

TheCrow

I was watching a bit of the twitch broadcast and you were always either one of the first to die or get a kill. Slow and steady is not part of your MO.

Phee did the same thing to me. He said come play, was ready to play and then says too late. Trolling me.

And as usual Bob fails to include his side of the story, which was me asking him to play, him saying he would be here in 15 minutes, everybody waiting 15, me spamming him with messages 25 minutes in, and then him not replying till 45 minutes after we first talk.

Never change Bob!

Somnia

I was watching a bit of the twitch broadcast and you were always either one of the first to die or get a kill. Slow and steady is not part of your MO.

Im pretty sure I was near the top of our leaderboards more often then not. I may die early on sure, but I still did pretty good most rounds.

Remind me not to compliment you again.

TheCrow

Im pretty sure I was near the top of our leaderboards more often then not. I may die early on sure, but I still did pretty good most rounds.

Remind me not to compliment you again.

Somebody sure is sensitive. I didn't even say you did bad, just that you were all about the yolo life.
blink.gif

Somnia

Somnia? Hypersensitive?

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

I have no problem admitting I'm sensitive, always have been. One thing I will always do though is take the advice you guys give me and try to be better because of it.

unless the game is called Dota

Top Bottom