• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Somnia

'tis the season, fam

maybe it'll have legs like SOCOM II and Confrontation!

I think it'll have legs for sure. I don't think we'll always get 10+ people together, but the free maps, operators and DLC will keep us coming back for a long time.

That and it's just a blast to play.

Guys JermaineWebb "Ain't no child".

Remember when shit got real and he told us about the girl at his school getting molested by a teacher. That shit was darker than anything I've read this year.

Somnia

Guys JermaineWebb "Ain't no child".

Remember when shit got real and he told us about the girl at his school getting molested by a teacher. That shit was darker than anything I've read this year.

I must have missed this, wow.

For some reason I thought that got patched to 10 but I guess not.

lol my man!

I swore it got patched up also, but it was an 8 person limit last night. No idea, I hope it goes up to 10 or 12 though like XB1.

Somnia

BTW is anyone here planning on The Division in March?

I played some of the Alpha and I enjoyed it. Pretty sure a big beta is hitting early next year so everyone can try it though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
OK so looks like we will advance out of the Wildcard round tonight, can we please start talking about the off-season, I don't want to get jammed up with an awful draft time over the holidays?

Draft Order
Tie Breakers are not probably not right.

1. New York Jets (2-14)
2. Miami Dolphins (2-14)

3. Washington Redskins (3-13)

4. New Orleans Saints (4-12)

5. New York Giants (5-11)
6. Detroit Lions (5-11)
7. San Diego Chargers (5-11)
8. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-11)

9. Carolina Panthers (6-10)
10. Baltimore Ravens (6-10)
11. Green Bay Packers (6-10)
12. Denver Broncos (6-10)

13. Arizona Cardinals (7-9)

14. Chicago Bears (8-8)
15. Cincinnati Bengals (8-8)
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-8)
17. Tennessee Titans (8-8)
18. New England Patriots (8-8)

19. Seattle Seahawks (9-7)
20. Cleveland Browns (9-7)

BigAT

Drizz how can the Cardinals be 5-13

Towelie.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm an idiot. I'm not gone til next week. Draft sunday!

Yes, that is my vote, Sunday Jan. 3rd start at 11:30 AM Eastern. If the PT dudes don't like it I am OK starting at pretty much any time that day during the games, I can watch the games on my laptop thanks to my Tablo set up.

DJ Bowser

Yes, that is my vote, Sunday Jan. 3rd start at 11:30 AM Eastern. If the PT dudes don't like it I am OK starting at pretty much any time that day during the games, I can watch the games on my laptop thanks to my Tablo set up.

This gets my preliminary vote as well.

I support your rationale, NFC East bro.

Somnia

I'm siding with my fellow NFC East brother here, Sunday Jan 3rd would be perfect, anytime that day honestly.

Top Bottom