• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DJ Bowser

We vancin'?

I can't wait to see my end of year XP rewards!

And if DCX is around... I kind of don't want to play because if I lose I'll be livid to be out of the playoffs so quick again.

Given that Smokey scored 31 points I assume he threw for too many TD's for Romo to win the MVP. Alas.

We vancin'?

And if DCX is around... I kind of don't want to play because if I lose I'll be livid to be out of the playoffs so quick again.

Given that Smokey scored 31 points I assume he threw for too many TD's for Romo to win the MVP. Alas.

If you lose then you don't have to worry about Madden at all over the holidays! And I always lose in the first round it's not that bad.

We vancin'?

Season is canceled, everyone is playing R6

DCX

DCX
Last year I surrendered a 17 point 4th quarter lead and lost after an onside kick was recovered in the first round. Not again!
It would be awesome if we played now! I'm up..I have lost two in a row..lost my mojo and holidays are going to be tough :(

DCX

Last year I surrendered a 17 point 4th quarter lead and lost after an onside kick was recovered in the first round. Not again!

My first playoff game in the league I had a great first half against Brent. Felt great going into the 3rd and then Alex went full Favre. 5 picks. The next time I made it I was facing the Patriots. I was shutting down their offense and then on a 2nd down play I sacked Brady and hurt him for the game! Then his backup came in and threw a TD on his first play on like 3rd and 30 and everything went down hill from there. My one playoff win in last years game was actually against you in the last season that never finished /:

Smokey

921349_1709604352606388_4855880415195745873_o.jpg

Pick #29
Best QB in the league
Yall chose wrong

Congratulations T.J. Landrum!

final awards:

MVP - TJ Landrum
Coach of the year - Chip kelly
AFC OPOTY - Leveon Bell
AFC DPOTY - phillip Wheeler (patriots... wtf)
AFC OROY - Jacorie Gandy (colts)
AFC DROY - Jack Donaldson (bills)
Best QB - TJ Landrum
Best RB - Levon Bell
Best WR - Zach Mcdonald (raiders)
Best OL - Duane Brown (Texans)
Best DL - Carlos Dunlap (bengals)
Best LB - Jack Donaldson (bills) - SO PHILLIP WHEELER IS DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR BUT ONLYL THE 9TH BEST LINEBACKER IN THE AFC
Best DB - Reshad Jones (Dolphins)
Best K - Jason Myers (jags) CONGRATS GREG YOU DID IT

NFC opoty - demarco murray
NFC Dpoty - mychal kendricks
NFC Oroy - tyronne mckay (cowboys)
NFC Droy - antoine barnett (vikes)
Best qb - tony romo
best rb - demarco murray
best wr - tyronne mckay
best ol - zack martin
best dl - vic beasley (falcons)
best lb - mychal kendricks
best db - eric reid
best k - greg zuerlein

DJ Bowser

final awards:

MVP - TJ Landrum
Coach of the year - Chip kelly
AFC OPOTY - Leveon Bell
AFC DPOTY - phillip Wheeler (patriots... wtf)
AFC OROY - Jacorie Gandy (colts)
AFC DROY - Jack Donaldson (bills)
Best QB - TJ Landrum
Best RB - Levon Bell
Best WR - Zach Mcdonald (raiders)
Best OL - Duane Brown (Texans)
Best DL - Carlos Dunlap (bengals)
Best LB - Jack Donaldson (bills) - SO PHILLIP WHEELER IS DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR BUT ONLYL THE 9TH BEST LINEBACKER IN THE AFC
Best DB - Reshad Jones (Dolphins)
Best K - Jason Myers (jags) CONGRATS GREG YOU DID IT
POST THE NFC RESULTS TOO PLZ

DCX

DCX
Beasley did work this season but my D was horrendous compared to last year :/

Going to get torched by Dallas air attack :(

DCX

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ INVITE JERMAINE OR RIOT

BigAT

"WHAT IS D-O-T-A?"

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░
░░░▐▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▒▄▒▀▌░░░░
░░░▐▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█░░░░░
░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▌░░░░
░░░░▌▒██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▐░░░░
░░░░▌▒▒▄▒██▒▄▄▒▒▒▐░░░░
░░░▐▒▒▒▀▄█▀█▄▀▒▒▒▒█▄░░
░░░▀█▄▒▒▐▐▄▌▌▒▒▄▐▄▐░░░
░░▄▀▒▒▄▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▀▒▀▄░░
░░█▒▀█▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▐▒▒▐░░
░░░▀▄▄▌▌▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▀▒▒▐░░
░░░░░░░▐▌▒▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░
░░░░░░░░▐▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▐░░░IT'S ME, EZNARK, PLAY WITH ME JERMAINE!

Top Bottom