• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

I may join in soon but want to get some 2k in before whatever in house takes place. Will definitely be on later regardless though

You know you've been playing too much R6 when you're in the grocery store, see a security camera shield, and the first thing I'm thinking to myself is "I gotta shoot that out" my brain was telling my fingers to move my joystick to the camera and to hit R2, but nope

Also there is not much better than a plate of Popeye's with cajun gravy.

33E6CD6F-EEBB-4F0F-B9D7-6E6FE67F2F3F_zps44s3m1re.jpg

dang that popeyes does look good. love their spicy friend chicken recipe. i do like KFC as well but i'd take popeyes first. never had churchs chicken but i heard its good

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You know you've been playing too much R6 when you're in the grocery store, see a security camera shield, and the first thing I'm thinking to myself is "I gotta shoot that out" my brain was telling my fingers to move my joystick to the camera and to hit R2, but nope

I had something like that happen to me when resident evil 4 came out on GameCube. Shit was wild

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You guys are nuts. Fast food makes me retch. I try and avoid it as much as possible, but I had to eat something quick last Friday night and had a choice between chinese and Popeyes. Went with the Popeyes and while it was generally pretty good, I was burping up the biscuit and cajun fries the whole night and into the next day.

Could've been worse. If it was McDonald's I'd have likely shit a brick.

eznark

Banned
You guys are nuts. Fast food makes me retch. I try and avoid it as much as possible, but I had to eat something quick last Friday night and had a choice between chinese and Popeyes. Went with the Popeyes and while it was generally pretty good, I was burping up the biscuit and cajun fries the whole night and into the next day.

Sounds like a you problem

rinse82

Fast food is bad for you news at 11

Doesn't change the fact that it's delicious

I'm with wellie, but fried chicken is the exception. And I was talking restaurants and everything else. It isn't just fast food that's terrible for you, there's a reason restaurant food is so good.

i dont have this problem with too much fast food but every now and again i feel like garbage after eating fast food... usually taco bell!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Honestly the thing that really kills me is the high sodium content. Literally slows me down and puts me to sleep.

Fast food has awful nutritional value as well.

DJ Bowser

I require myself to get Chipotle at least once a week
I get it at least twice a week. With my new gig, every Monday and Tuesday morning I'm doing inventory, ordering, stocking, and wine tastings before rolling into dinner service at night. During my short break, i without fail go to Chipotle that's right down the street. Same burrito every time.

i wish they had loyalty rewards.

I get it at least twice a week. With my new gig, every Monday and Tuesday morning I'm doing inventory, ordering, stocking, and wine tastings before rolling into dinner service at night. During my short break, i without fail go to Chipotle that's right down the street. Same burrito every time.

i wish they had loyalty rewards.

They know they don't need loyalty rewards lol

LJ11

Good game Bird, I tried to throw that one away. Foles has the worst release, I'm mashing the icon and this dude just won't get rid of it. Had TE open to put the nail in it but I just couldn't get the pass off.

Barr is an animal, move him to MLB and user his ass.

LJ can you play after this game?

I'm taking the rest of the night off. I'll be around the next few days, let me know what works, I'm pretty much free.

Birdman02

GG LJ. I had a window to hit Johnson on that last pass, but bridgewater overthrew it. He was off early, and unfortunately his bad passes resulted in turnovers. The 2nd pick hurt the worst because my TE was open but the throw went up the field instead of to the sideline. It should have been an easy completion.

When are we drafting????

Top Bottom