• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

111302-Snow-White-evil-queen-laughing-cFPy_zpsp4l8otzx.gif

Smokey

I realize no one is gonna side with me, but that was absolutely one of the single most suspect games of AI manipulation I have ever participated in this league. Almost every non run play on offense was designed to break the games AI. Culminating in that nonsense game ender.

I'm also pissed that on a cinching third down the game decided that a bullet to a wide open Jimmy Graham would sail out of bounds.

Also Wellie can take this game as evidence that I don't get all the breaks, a bullshit shoe string int, and 2 fumbles that I don't recover.

Guess I better learn to cheat too so I can remain competitive in this league.

Where's the video evid...oh

LJ11

Luke, I'm home the rest of this evening, if you want to play let me know. If not, I'll be available after 4pm tomorrow.

Greg

I realize no one is gonna side with me, but that was absolutely one of the single most suspect games of AI manipulation I have ever participated in this league. Almost every non run play on offense was designed to break the games AI. Culminating in that nonsense game ender.

I'm also pissed that on a cinching third down the game decided that a bullet to a wide open Jimmy Graham would sail out of bounds.

Also Wellie can take this game as evidence that I don't get all the breaks, a bullshit shoe string int, and 2 fumbles that I don't recover.

come on man, really?

I had 15 completions for 289 yards, and 200+ of that came from 3 plays... and those 3 plays are right here for everyone to see since I left my PS4 on and it was still sitting at the post-game screen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuECrxIWTs8

rinse82

come on man, really?

I had 15 completions for 289 yards, and 200+ of that came from 3 plays... and those 3 plays are right here for everyone to see since I left my PS4 on and it was still sitting at the post-game screen:

Vanilla screen pass on first score.

I also like how your blatant AI manipulation prevented his guy from attempting to tackle Blackmon on the last TD.

In all seriousness - calling someone out as a straight cheater with no receipts is pretty harsh. Especially when it's someone that doesn't have a history of it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

I don't care about you getting breaks in other games.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Also if we do another, it will be double elimination and i think because of the stupid limits on redrafts, it would have to be just 1 team all the way through until the finals. Then you get an epic redraft for two teams at the same time and shit gets all crazy

brentech

Maybe we can all get DC restarts when the game isn't going our way and we have 65yards of total offense with ~2min left in the game!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
All you guys talking crap about Nassib:

THP - 88
SAC - 86
MAC - 86
DAC - 67

Comparable to most QBs in the league.

Better that: Kap, RG3, Cutler, Osweiler, Manuel, Howell, Stafford, Knox, on par with Bortles and Garoppolo. I just need a game manager but not having an RB this year is fucking killing me.

Smokey

come on man, really?

The juke and get a way from the cops speed run was clearly AI manipulation. As was the wide open throw to the flats on the second play.

You are a horrible person Greg.

CB3

The cool thing about that tournament is we got it done in a week. Now you want to make it a mini season. Stupid.

You so quickly wanted a second one after saying how much you liked madden. How is making one tournament slightly longer any different than running off a bunch of small tournaments

eznark

Banned
I learned it from you dota dad.

You so quickly wanted a second one after saying how much you liked madden. How is making one tournament slightly longer and different than running off a bunch of small tournament.

Because the drafting is part of the appeal! And it's not slightly longer. Its twice as long. At least.

CB3

Because the drafting is part of the appeal! And it's not slightly longer. Its twice as long. At least.

we cant draft rapid fire anyway. It doesnt matter if you make a tournament small or long in that regard.

eznark

Banned
we cant draft rapid fire anyway. It doesnt matter if you make a tournament small or long in that regard.

No I'm saying that's why short burst tournaments are more appealing. If we could rapid fire draft I wouldn't care if we did the convoluted e sports style tournament.

well, you could if people made throw away sub accounts on PSN

No I'm saying that's why short burst tournaments are more appealing. If we could rapid fire draft I wouldn't care if we did the convoluted e sports style tournament.

This, the longer the thing is the faster people get board and don't care and stuff. One and done is best way to do it.

CB3

well, you could if people made throw away sub accounts on PSN

That sounds like the worst.

I mean if enough people want a simple single elimination tournament thats fine. I just enjoy the added depth and wrinkles of a double elimination.

Top Bottom