• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

as overrated as RE4

our track design is shit, so let's make an open world game where things are even less memorable!

109090-fuck-you-man-gif-imgur-true-de-kUxo.gif

Gg Ferny. Can't wait to play you without the HFA MNF cheese. Millers worst game yet. Some of those throws you chose to make were so bad. Most of them actually yet if it was third down it was completed. Madden06s Vick is reborn tho so it didn't matter how bad he was in the pocket. That Marshall catch plus the ridiculous scramble had me so pissed, not gonna deny it. It was an awesome game until madden decided a winner.

Tannehill: 77.7, 21/34, 237 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Miller: 12 rushes, 10 yds, // 2 rec, 9 yds
Landry: 8 rec, 99 yds
Cook: 2 Tkls, 1 INT

Knox: 94.8, 12/23, 212 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT // 8 rushes, 52 yds, 2 TDs, 1 Fumble
Stacy: 15 carries, 87 yds // 2 Rec, 44 yds, 1 TD
Travis: 3 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT

Ferny

Gg Ferny. Can't wait to play you without the HFA MNF cheese. Millers worst game yet. Some of those throws you chose to make were so bad. Most of them actually yet if it was third down it was completed. Madden06s Vick is reborn tho so it didn't matter how bad he was in the pocket. That Marshall catch plus the ridiculous scramble had me so pissed, not gonna deny it. It was an awesome game until madden decided a winner.

Tannehill: 77.7, 21/34, 237 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Miller: 12 rushes, 10 yds, // 2 rec, 9 yds
Landry: 8 rec, 99 yds
Cook: 2 Tkls, 1 INT

Knox: 94.8, 12/23, 212 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT // 8 rushes, 52 yds, 2 TDs, 1 Fumble
Stacy: 15 carries, 87 yds // 2 Rec, 44 yds, 1 TD
Travis: 3 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT

The Marshall catch happens at least once a game. I've done it with each QB i've had. He just goes up and catches it. The second scramble where he got in for the TD with the pylon, you had him and missed him so it's not like he's unstoppable.

DCX

DCX
I'm gonna go grab some food, maybe afterwards? I'll be around today.

The Marshall catch doesn't happen once a game. That never happens against the DB of the year Reshad da God Jones, that was some next level HFA.
Give me a time bro. I'm around now but as time goes on it becomes cloudy :/

Me and Wellie will be playing starting around 6-7 CT...the Madden multiple streams are awesome so just a heads up if anybody else is able to play at the same time.

Rorschach

RE4 was a lot of fun. BO Paradise was incredibly boring. Hate running errands in a racing game. I remember we ended up not even racing half the time because people would get lost on the way to the race or during the race.

LukeSmith

LJ I'm around pretty easily all weekend, just lemme know when you want to collect your win against my "I'm learning how to play manual D"-fence

GG somnia, I think you made the right move ditching Rodgers, with a receiving core like that lots of contested passes will still get caught, or just destroy coverage straight up!

Gg DCX! Your receivers make defending the run tough, Ausberry is good. I should've used Miller more, the way the half ended was huge. I throw a pick in the red zone and he drives to go up 7 nothing as the half ends. Was nice to have Miller get past the line for a change.

Tamnehill: 73.4, 20/32, 268 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs, // 1 rush, 12 yds
Miller: 17 carries, 57 yds, // 2 rec, 18 yds
Cameron: 9 rec, 156 yds
Grimes, 3 Tkls, 2 INTs

Ryan: 104.0, 20/26, 276 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Coleman: 21 carries, 97 yds
Jones: 8 rec, 102 yds, 1 TD
Robinson: 5 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 INT

Can someone tell me why my game tells me I have 11.4m in cap space in every other screen except for the re-signing of players screen where it says I have 1.9?

hmm, one is probably current cap room, one is probably projected cap for next season.

but that's just a guess

EDIT: That's what I think it is, go look at players with large contracts and look at the huge bumps they are getting in pay next season.

Top Bottom