• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DCX

DCX
Gg DCX! Your receivers make defending the run tough, Ausberry is good. I should've used Miller more, the way the half ended was huge. I throw a pick in the red zone and he drives to go up 7 nothing as the half ends. Was nice to have Miller get past the line for a change.

Tamnehill: 73.4, 20/32, 268 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs, // 1 rush, 12 yds
Miller: 17 carries, 57 yds, // 2 rec, 18 yds
Cameron: 9 rec, 156 yds
Grimes, 3 Tkls, 2 INTs

Ryan: 104.0, 20/26, 276 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Coleman: 21 carries, 97 yds
Jones: 8 rec, 102 yds, 1 TD
Robinson: 5 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 INT
Good game man! My rookie RB is a touchdown machine lol

My first round LB had a big game as well with his second int this season. Beasley had a great game at the point of attack but can't find a way to the QB.

So far so good , now a matchup with the newly woken up DM! I wonder if he will be proactive and schedule our matchup?!

DCX

Good game man! My rookie RB is a touchdown machine lol

My first round LB had a big game as well with his second int this season. Beasley had a great game at the point of attack but can't find a way to the QB.

So far so good , now a matchup with the newly woken up DM! I wonder if he will be proactive and schedule our matchup?!

DCX

Just so you know, DCX.

JUST SO YOU KNOW...

That ROLB should be mine. But I'm the Jerry Jones of this league and took a TE even though I rarely run double TE sets and I already had Jermaine Gresham.

I fucking regret the move the moment you made that pick ;_;

Speaking of which what is the best playbook for double TE cheese?

Just so you know, DCX.

JUST SO YOU KNOW...

That ROLB should be mine. But I'm the Jerry Jones of this league and took a TE even though I rarely run double TE sets and I already had Jermaine Gresham.

I fucking regret the move the moment you made that pick ;_;

Speaking of which what is the best playbook for double TE cheese?

Hmm, it seems you have a thing with ROLB's being for you

First me with with Baldwin, now DCX!

And talk to Nightz, he runs double TE sets

Hmm, it seems you have a thing with ROLB's being for you

First me with with Baldwin, now DCX!

Season 1 : Already had Fitz and Floyd and John Brown. Fuck it, taking a WR with the 3rd pick!

Season 2 : Already had Gresham and a pretty good offense if I don't throw multiple picks in a game. Fuck it, taking a TE with the #13 pick!

Seasons 1 and 2 : Passed up on one of the best players in the draft and at a clear position of need.

Season 1 : Already had Fitz and Floyd and John Brown. Fuck it, taking a WR with the 3rd pick!

Season 2 : Already had Gresham and a pretty good offense if I don't throw multiple picks in a game. Fuck it, taking a TE with the #13 pick!

Seasons 1 and 2 : Passed up on one of the best players in the draft and at a clear position of need.

I offered you the position of need and you told me to fuck off

I tried to help!

an incredible QB like erron isn't going to save you from making bad decisions with the ball. i dont say this to phee or anyone, just in general. you could give me erron and i'd more or less have similar stats to what i do with kap

an incredible QB like erron isn't going to save you from making bad decisions with the ball. i dont say this to phee or anyone, just in general. you could give me erron and i'd more or less have similar stats to what i do with kap

nah

you're saying it to me

also Wellie I am feeding my dog and walking him and shit, just shoot me a message where ever and I'll be around within the hour

This is true! I usually do worse with better QBs cause I suck and get too confident in them. Last year when I got Peyton was my worst season ever!

DCX

DCX

Matt " motherfucking " Mullen.

Hey FMT, did you finish season awards yet?

DCX

Birdman02

GG FMT. Fuck my o-line...3rd and inches. I pinch the line and they still leave a gaping hole for your LB. then my FB watches him run by and tackle AD for a loss.

GG FMT. Fuck my o-line...3rd and inches. I pinch the line and they still leave a gaping hole for your LB. then my FB watches him run by and tackle AD for a loss.

gg. i bottled up AP most of the game and that play bowman slipped inside and no one really blocked him (although the RG and center were engaged with lineman). can't believe that stupid pick i threw. that was a typical moment where i decide that im going to throw the ball to this person no matter what

Birdman02

gg. i bottled up AP most of the game and that play bowman slipped inside and no one really blocked him (although the RG and center were engaged with lineman). can't believe that stupid pick i threw. that was a typical moment where i decide that im going to throw the ball to this person no matter what
My oline is god awful at run blocking...even though I am pretty sure their run block ratings are all higher than their pass block.

brentech

Anyone spent time in the Mad Max game? Seems like it has reviewed well and what not, but I just remember GB (well, Jeff) shitting on it like they seem to do any game of interest.

yay? nay?

My oline is god awful at run blocking...even though I am pretty sure their run block ratings are all higher than their pass block.

seems that strength/awr plays a big factor in run blocking. i'm not sure though. i don't know what a lot of the ratings do. one thing that is puzzling to me is my RB's: knile davis and my rookie RB are almost identical in every category but knile davis feels a lot faster.... trying to pinpoint what that is tied to. maybe awareness?

Anyone spent time in the Mad Max game? Seems like it has reviewed well and what not, but I just remember GB (well, Jeff) shitting on it like they seem to do any game of interest.

yay? nay?

never played it but ive heard lots of good things here on gaf. if you like the batman/shadow of modor combat system i think it uses that. i plan to buy it on pc when i can finder it for cheap-ish ($15 or less!)

TheCrow

yay? nay?
It's fun and I got it for like $20. Worth it if you enjoy the max max asthetic and world. I got damn close to 100% competing it. And yeah it has the batman combat but the car combat is cool especially when you are attacking convoys.

brentech

never played it but ive heard lots of good things here on gaf. if you like the batman/shadow of modor combat system i think it uses that. i plan to buy it on pc when i can finder it for cheap-ish ($15 or less!)
Yeah, watching the trailer I assumed the combat were like those, which is fine for me.
It's fun and I got it for like $20. Worth it if you enjoy the max max asthetic and world. I got damn close to 100% competing it. And yeah it has the batman combat but the car combat is cool especially when you are attacking convoys.
Does most the action play out on foot or in the vehicle? I really liked the look of the parts in the trailer that happened while in the car.

Fuck you Greg you cheesing piece of horse shit.

tumblr_inline_mlkad3fEyq1qz4rgp.gif

Greg

Fuck you Greg you cheesing piece of horse shit.
GG

that last play was some Aaron Rodgers shit - made up for the 6 dropped TDs in the end zone!

what was cheese though? I thought that was a good game considering your defense is stupid good and I had to rely on YAC from the flats for most of the game

TheCrow

Does most the action play out on foot or in the vehicle? I really liked the look of the parts in the trailer that happened while in the car.
It's been a while but I want to say it's like 60-40 in favor of on foot combat. But there are a lot more optional bases to take over and that's all hand to hand combat after you use your car to disable the bases defense. There's less convoys but they can actually get difficult.

I realize no one is gonna side with me, but that was absolutely one of the single most suspect games of AI manipulation I have ever participated in this league. Almost every non run play on offense was designed to break the games AI. Culminating in that nonsense game ender.

I'm also pissed that on a cinching third down the game decided that a bullet to a wide open Jimmy Graham would sail out of bounds.

Also Wellie can take this game as evidence that I don't get all the breaks, a bullshit shoe string int, and 2 fumbles that I don't recover.

Guess I better learn to cheat too so I can remain competitive in this league.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Boy i wish there was a stream of that game....

My feeling on these issues are unless you have a stream archive or a video clip or anything like that, i kinda dont even want to hear it. The one exception is maybe there is something in the stats you can point to post game (the ramirez punter rule) to make your point. Otherwise im not sure what you expect to have happen.

Top Bottom