• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just wanted to mention that I'm pretty sure I was in cover 4.

The free safety takes the slot guy through the middle instead of the quarter down field. So it either wasnt cover 4 or you controlled that safety though the middle yourself.

The free safety takes the slot guy through the middle instead of the quarter down field. So it either wasnt cover 4 or you controlled that safety though the middle yourself.

Yeah, the logic is broken. If it were cover 3, the other safety would've moved to the middle of the field. Instead, you see the MLB take deep middle. That's not cover 3.

CB3

I dunno that still looks like cover 3 to me. That maybe got messed up because of a man align or something. The free safety and Linebacker both have the mid zone coverage. The SS rides the seam route up. The inside corner takes the shallow zone and the outside corner goes all the way up.

eznark

Banned
Tomorrow? Oh, at midnight? I'll probably do that actually since it'll be a late night with MNF starting at 930 or whatever

eznark

Banned
Definitely not cover 4 unless you called it and switched that safety to man.

Looks like you were user controlling that guy.

I dunno that still looks like cover 3 to me. That maybe got messed up because of a man align or something. The free safety and Linebacker both have the mid zone coverage. The SS rides the seam route up. The inside takes the shallow zone and the outside corner goes all the way up.

FS has deep mid-right, which is where he should be in cover 4.

Anyway, FMT has played me a ton, he should already know when it's late and there's a lot of field to go, I'm almost exclusively in cover 4.

Anyway, FMT has played me a ton, he should already know when it's late and there's a lot of field to go, I'm almost exclusively in cover 4.

i've seen a ton of cover 4, and i have literally never seen the FS do that in a cover 4. it has to be some type of cover 3

CB3

The FS rides the fucking slot WR up his route into the middle of the field. There is no way thats cover 4 unless you were the one controlling him.

The FS rides the fucking slot WR up his route into the middle of the field. There is no way thats cover 4 unless you were the one controlling him.

It's not man, otherwise the MLB wouldn't be hovering around in the middle of the field not covering anyone and the nickel corner wouldn't be in the flats covering no one.

The fact that everyone else is playing zone and the SS is playing man should tell you that there's some broken logic somewhere.

eznark

Banned
It's not man, otherwise the MLB wouldn't be hovering around in the middle of the field not covering anyone and the nickel corner wouldn't be in the flats covering no one.

The fact that everyone else is playing zone and the SS is playing man should tell you that there's some broken logic somewhere.

Who were you controlling? That DB sure looks user controlled at the snap.

CB3

The SS isnt in man coverage. He would be way up if he were.

Are we watching the same video?

All of this shit looks like Cover 3 in man align

Gg GQ

Also, Madden gave me a point after a missed 2-point conversion. I'm not sure what that is about. It was after an interception and tackle in the end zone on a missed 2-point conversion.

I believe the final score should have been 22-14.

That sounds like a 1 point safety. He must have been out of the end zone but went back before he was tackled.

SickBoy

Man, Saints getting jobbed in the free agent draft, 22nd overall pick with dat 78 team rating. :(

(Did the Bucs' one FA draft selection raise their team OVR by more than two points???)

DM doesn't need any unfair advantage to beat me twice this year :)

Pick #1. Titans - Carl Nicks (LG)
Pick #2. Jags - Jermichael Finley (TE)
Pick #3. Raiders - Geno Hayes (LB)
Pick #4. Bucs - Dawan Landry
Pick # 5 : texans - Mike Williams (WR)
Pick # 6 : rams - Brian De La Puente (C)
Pick # 7 : chargers - Bernard Pollard (SS)
Pick # 8 : lions - Chris Meyers (C)
Pick # 9 : 49ers - Alfonzo Dennard (CB)
Pick # 10 : dolphins
Pick # 11 cowboys
Pick # 12 : bears
Pick # 13: eagles
Pick # 14 : packers
Pick # 15 : bills
Pick # 16 : cards
Pick # 17 : redskins
Pick # 18 : chiefs
Pick # 19 : falcons