• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
nfl_flag092710.jpg

eznark

Banned
gg

that was my first online game this year. passing is a lot different! and if every game has that many flags I'll probably only last one season.

Trasher

I signed in yesterday and it wouldn't let me make cuts. Can we do it now or did the CPU already do it?

Edit: Derp, I meant Chargers. Nightz that still you?!

Okay LJ, loading up.

Edit, I'm getting server errors. Anyone else?

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. The UI was just stupid in informing me what the problem was.

LJ11

Cheeto and I have some bad lag, we are restarting the game, he kicked opening FG out of bounds, no way to decline. We are going to restart. Just FYI.

Edit: Wow, desync error. Only week one, LOL.

GG Sickboy, that was close and crazy in every way

I thought you had that catch at the end, so I felt pain, then joy, then ANGER lol

Pick #1. Titans - Carl Nicks (LG)
Pick #2. Jags - Jermichael Finley (TE)
Pick #3. Raiders - Geno Hayes (LB)
Pick #4. Bucs - Dawan Landry
Pick # 5 : texans - Mike Williams (WR)
Pick # 6 : rams
Pick # 7 : chargers
Pick # 8 : lions
Pick # 9 : 49ers
Pick # 10 : dolphins
Pick # 11 cowboys
Pick # 12 : bears
Pick # 13: eagles
Pick # 14 : packers
Pick # 15 : bills
Pick # 16 : cards
Pick # 17 : redskins
Pick # 18 : chiefs
Pick # 19 : falcons
Pick # 20 : ravens
Pick # 21: saints
Pick # 22 : steelers
Pick # 23 : seahawks
Pick # 24 : panthers
Pick # 25 : colts
Pick # 26 : bengals
Pick # 27 : giants
Pick # 28 : jets
Pick # 29 : browns
Pick # 30 : patriots
Pick # 31 : vikings
Pick # 32 : broncos

SickBoy

GG Sickboy, that was close and crazy in every way

I thought you had that catch at the end, so I felt pain, then joy, then ANGER lol

GG... that catch. Man. I had a couple of big drops, but they weren't easy catches... I didn't know if I wanted to run that last play, but wanted to try for one last play as the previous play took forever and then after the play ended I couldn't call the TO immediately. I didn't mean to lock in on Watson, but it was damn close.

THIS FUCKING GAME! ;)

Seriously, though, I thought that my inability to kick in online games would cost me this year, and I think that early miss sure didn't help. The punting with Morestead was OK, but New Orleans' no-name kicker is a big problem, because I'm having enough trouble with the kicking meter without having a marginally capable kicker. Thankfully there's a stack of decently talented old guys available in free agency.

Shot myself in the foot a bunch. I don't run a lot of man and while I think you were good for the winning FG where you were, I should have audibled into zone on that big run, which probably would have helped put a couple more defenders in position for that play.

The other big screwup was that INT I threw. I knew you'd be sitting on the drag route and I got greedy and pretty much disregarded the other coverage on the play.

I'm not sure how bad my team is comparatively, because the only games I've played are against your team and the Ravens, but I think my pass rush is pretty horrible.

Greg

sorry Az, something came up

I'll probably be back around 1:30 EST if you are around, but otherwise we can go tomorrow some time

LJ11

GG LJ. Gonna have to figure out a way to stop that route you kept killing me with.

Which one?

GG man, some bad breaks, some missed throws, bad penalties. Ugly game. That 2nd int I threw was wtf. You did a great job squeezing the route, protecting the corner, but it was a double move, so I had the inside throw, but Foles sailed it. I didn't even lead it. Sick pick by Sherman in the first half.

Which one?

GG man, some bad breaks, some missed throws, bad penalties. Ugly game. That 2nd int I threw was wtf. You did a great job squeezing the route, protecting the corner, but it was a double move, so I had the inside throw, but Foles sailed it. I didn't even lead it. Sick pick by Sherman in the first half.

Cook on the Corner route, I thought he had way more than 3 catches off that. I tried to adjust in the second half by playing as Irvin/Chancellor more but by that point it was over.

I had two passes where I had guys open and I tried to lead just a little and the ball completely sailed. I've noticed that same issue in other games so far this year and its enough that I almost want to stop using lead passing.

My third pick I just spaced and hit the wrong button.

I really hate kicking in online games. I punted on that one drive just because I knew there was no way I could time a 55 yarder. Anything over 40 is gonna be impossible this year.

Top Bottom