• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Pick #1. Titans - Carl Nicks (LG)
Pick #2. Jags - Jermichael Finley (TE)
Pick #3. Raiders - Geno Hayes (LB)
Pick #4. Bucs - Dawan Landry
Pick # 5 : texans - Mike Williams (WR)
Pick # 6 : rams - Brian De La Puente (C)
Pick # 7 : chargers - Bernard Pollard (SS)
Pick # 8 : lions - Chris Meyers (C)
Pick # 9 : 49ers - Alfonzo Dennard (CB)
Pick # 10 : dolphins - Chris Cook (CB)
Pick # 11 cowboys - Jeff Demps (HB)
Pick # 12 : bears - Anthony Collins (LT)
Pick # 13: eagles - Chris Houston (CB)
Pick # 14 : packers - Orson Charles (TE)
Pick # 15 : bills
Pick # 16 : cards
Pick # 17 : redskins
Pick # 18 : chiefs
Pick # 19 : falcons
Pick # 20 : ravens
Pick # 21: saints
Pick # 22 : steelers
Pick # 23 : seahawks
Pick # 24 : panthers
Pick # 25 : colts
Pick # 26 : bengals
Pick # 27 : giants
Pick # 28 : jets
Pick # 29 : browns
Pick # 30 : patriots
Pick # 31 : vikings
Pick # 32 : broncos

CB3

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 21m21 minutes ago
Just spoke with Giants RB Rashad Jennings, who confirms that he was told in the huddle before first and second down, "Rashad, don't score."

lol

rando14

r9jkssB.gif

Need a reminder, everyone on that list AND Rashean Mathis (Lions) is off limits right?

I'll go ahead and tell CB/FMT my top 2 choices so Rinse can make his and then we can get a move on in case I'm not around.

BigAT

7-7:30ish EST tonight.

Or maybe never after we both kill ourselves in attempt to not have to reconcile the stupidity with which the Giants operated last night.

CB3

Need a reminder, everyone on that list AND Rashean Mathis (Lions) is off limits right?

I'll go ahead and tell CB/FMT my top 2 choices so Rinse can make his and then we can get a move on in case I'm not around.

Yeah. There are a few steelers/giants that got cut by the cpu on that list that I'm trying to keep track of. Most everyone else should be fine

brentech

GG ferns. well played
Didn't matter for the purpse of the game, but I really thought that last play of the game was a TD.
You broke Austin Davis's collarbone because I decided to get one last practice series on offense, lol!

QB controversy is over in week one. Manziel gets the nod!

Ferny

GG ferns. well played
Didn't matter for the purpse of the game, but I really thought that last play of the game was a TD.
You broke Austin Davis's collarbone because I decided to get one last practice series on offense, lol!

QB controversy is over in week one. Manziel gets the nod!

GG Brent. That tackle and then fumble TD was amazing. I thought for sure he got in as well.

You broke Ivory first!

brentech

GG Brent. That tackle and then fumble TD was amazing. I thought for sure he got in as well.

You broke Ivory first!
Usually I whiff my hit stick tackles, so I was pretty amazed it went that well.
It's funny because when we cut players I said I was keeping 3 QBs because they are all basically carbon copies of each other. I just didn't expect to need it in week 1. Manziel will get the nod until he is injured.

How long he out?
Thanks for getting in the game in then, by the way.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow I got so lucky in that game but I am glad I was able to win it. Thanks for waiting for us to play our game I will be sure to shame the Giants more than they did to us yesterday.

That Landon Collins interception was ridiculous. Too bad the game had to basically end on that.

BigAT

I don't really think my heart is in it this year. I'm going to bow out gracefully before the season starts and trade it in.

Ferny

Usually I whiff my hit stick tackles, so I was pretty amazed it went that well.
It's funny because when we cut players I said I was keeping 3 QBs because they are all basically carbon copies of each other. I just didn't expect to need it in week 1. Manziel will get the nod until he is injured.

How long he out?
Thanks for getting in the game in then, by the way.

Just 4 weeks on him. Got kinda lucky with that.

No problem. It actually was perfect timing.

I don't really think my heart is in it this year. I'm going to bow out gracefully before the season starts and trade it in.

.....what

DJ Bowser

Wow I got so lucky in that game but I am glad I was able to win it. Thanks for waiting for us to play our game I will be sure to shame the Giants more than they did to us yesterday.

That Landon Collins interception was ridiculous. Too bad the game had to basically end on that.

Lemme know when your team is set up and you can play.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Steelers are a better team and the AFC is charmin soft like always. I don't know who the new Dallas guy is but I just want to apologize upfront for both CB and I sodomizing you for seasons to come.

Top Bottom