• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

TheCrow

Can't afford to be late to the party due to switching disks.
horse.gif

If you can catch it at the right time you can get closer to standard speeds
Unfortunately this means pausing and restarting the download a few times

I got madden by disc and I'll get 2k and nhl digitally, my laziness will be cured and I'll never have to change discs again this year!

Ferny

Brent, any idea when you can go today?

I know you said you go to the hospital, but just wondering if you usually have a set time after or whatever.

Nightz

Just pre-ordered NHL 16 online and sent it to my PS4 to download. It should be done by the time I get home tonight.

And yes Smokey, I usually don't get sports games digitally, but I'll be spending a lot of time with this one. Plus, I'm lazy and already disc swapping between Madden and MGSV. Adding a third disc to the rotation will kill me.

TheCrow

Just pre-ordered NHL 16 online and sent it to my PS4 to download. It should be done by the time I get home tonight.

And yes Smokey, I usually don't get sports games digitally, but I'll be spending a lot of time with this one. Plus, I'm lazy and already disc swapping between Madden and MGSV. Adding a third disc to the rotation will kill me.

highfive.gif

Ferny

How hard is it to understand if you're brand new to it?

Are there training stuff similar to how Madden does those skills things?

268px-Icing.svg.png

Passing the puck behind the goalie line in figure A is not icing. Passing the puck over two lines when it crosses over the goalie line in figure B is icing.

If the team that passed the puck over the two lines is near the puck first icing is called off and play continues. If the team that didn't commit the icing touches the puck first after the icing warning is raised, icing happens and the faceoff happens on the icing teams side of the rink in one of those two red circles next to the net!

Smokey

268px-Icing.svg.png

Passing the puck behind the goalie line in figure A is not icing. Passing the puck over two lines when it crosses over the goalie line in figure B is icing.

If the team that passed the puck over the two lines is near the puck first icing is called off and play continues. If the team that didn't commit the icing touches the puck first after the icing warning is raised, icing happens and the faceoff happens on the icing teams side of the rink in one of those two red circles next to the net!

HOLY FUCK i am enlightened

thanks sir. Not sure what was so hard about eznark and his klan wizards to explain this when i asked, but here we are

What a time to be alive

HOLY FUCK i am enlightened

thanks sir. Not sure what was so hard about eznark and his klan wizards to explain this when i asked, but here we are

What a time to be alive

It should also be noted that when I say "passing", I mean shooting the puck with zero touches between the shot and going past the goalie line.

I don't know about with you. Does time spent in the box count as playing defense?

Crow hits people, and McNeily lets them blow by. And sometimes he trips then along the way

I don't watch hockey and don't even know the rules much, but I want NHL -___-
Yessss do it!!!

There's a tutorial but I'm fairly certain you can just take a guy and practice stuff on open ice. You're only controlling one guy so you don't have to worry about doing team stuff

Top Bottom