• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Sanjuro

I saw someone remind people to "Pre-Order" this Warframe game for the PS4. It's a free to play game, but by pre-ordering I guess you receive some bonuses you may need to pay for?

I have no idea about the game anyway. Just did it for something to tinker with on the console.

I think you have to do it by the 12th though.

Ferny

Dwight Howard said:
"Our free throws were terrible," Howard said, after shooting 5-for-16 (31.3 percent) while the rest of his team shot 28-for-36 (77.8 percent). "We just have to keep working."
Really? He couldn't have said "My free throws were horrible" the dude never blames himself.

McNei1y

Did the same to me! Why does he hate us, neily? What did we ever do to him?!

I don't even know. I was playing some BF4 with him the other day. It's like I don't even exist.

I would never leave you guys off my list

Thanks bro montana.

Smokey is on my list.

MozE8v6.jpg

Mrbob

I build to win!

Heroes of the Storm beta sign up is up. Developer interview here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnhI_JotfcY

Sounds pretty cool. My main concern is short games. Blizzard aiming for 15 to 20 minute matches. But I can't resist playing the Smash Brothers of MOBA. Funny how Blizzard keeps referring to the genre as hero brawler.

Edit: Some phone gameplay video of NBA2K14 PS4 was recorded from a demo kiosk at Gamestop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgE9pApw01U

Game play visuals look pretty good despite the awful recording quality.

Lol @ Doris Burke doing halftime interviews.

I build to win!

Heroes of the Storm beta sign up is up. Developer interview here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnhI_JotfcY

Sounds pretty cool. My main concern is short games. Blizzard aiming for 15 to 20 minute matches. But I can't resist playing the Smash Brother of MOBA. Funny how Blizzard keeps referring to the genre as hero brawler.

Edit: Some phone gameplay video of NBA2K14 PS4 was recorded from a demo kiosk at Gamestop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgE9pApw01U

Game play visuals look pretty good despite the awful recording quality.

Lol @ Doris Burke doing halftime interviews.

Hey we made a fun game that is focused on fun, this is fun, that is fun, you can have fun, do fun stuff, fun fun fun...

No last hitting and all gold is shared? Sounds fun :|

Ferny

I think you can voice chat, but I don't believe it'll go like do the audio on the stream? That's a good question.

eznark

Banned
Is there Skype or a Skype equivalent? I saw the camera yesterday, it's tiny. I wouldn't mind having that and just hooking it up when I want to use it. So much less cumbersome than the spybox camera.

Mrbob

I've never seen so much innovation in a meme than with those damn Banderas gifs. They keep going deeper and deeper in the thread on the gaming side. Amazing. So stupid yet so funny.

terrible day of madden.

off to watch Monsters bad hockey

When is there a good day of Madden?

brentech

I've never seen so much innovation in a meme than with those damn Banderas gifs. They keep going deeper and deeper in the thread on the gaming side. Amazing. So stupid yet so funny.

When is there a good day of Madden?
It was so bad, I called Dota madden. Fuck me
Funny part is, like 5 min after posting I for some reason just knew i wrote madden and came to check. But you saw before me.

When people mention Chris dudley all I can think of is that one time shaq dunked on him and then pushed him on the way down and dudley got mad and chucked the ball at him

Smokey

keep trollin dwight i dont give a fuckkkkkkkkkkk

cuz in the game i am going to destroy each and every one of you with him. and make the fts. cb knows what's good

Splat

Smokes leaving me out!

Let's be fair though, if we wanted to have a sports league in a good game, we'd play Fifa.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Do we know if this is an actual franchise with salary cap and draft all that good stuff?

Thats probably asking too much at this point

Smokey

Prob have to wait until the 15th. Current-gen Online Association was literally everything offline association had but with users instead of CPU.

Top Bottom