• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

So we don't get online association...but 2k gives us the old league back

Why the fuck can't we just have both options lol

Also I vote for a fant----actually no thanks

but didn't you see? online association doesn't even work past season 1 so what is the point of even having it? thank you 2k!

Mrbob

I ain't gonna lie. Part of the reason I'm getting Killzone is for the eye candy.

fc24u.gif

I'm pretty impressed PS4 can push a game out at launch looking this good visually running at 1080P native and around 30FPS.

Sokantish

I ain't gonna lie. Part of the reason I'm getting Killzone is for the eye candy.

http://a.pomf.se/fc24u.gif[/MG]

I'm pretty impressed PS4 can push a game out at launch looking this good visually running at 1080P native and around 30FPS.[/QUOTE]

Wow only 30fps? I thought this was next gen...

RTZ playing with Speed again!!!!!!!!!

though he said on his stream he wouldn't rejoin them unless a particular someone left or there was a role switch :/

Mrbob

Wow only 30fps? I thought this was next gen...

Consoles gonna console. Thankfully the PS4 isn't balanced for 720P gaming.

I never played Killzone before, but I hear they are pretty good looking. Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised Shadow Fall looks so good. It stacks up against the best looking PC games.

I'm most excited about the concept open objective areas to battle in. Plus the multi player options look crazy good.

Edit: Did you guys read about XB1 install times from the dude who got his early. CoD Ghosts has a 25 minute disc install before it is playable. Killzone SF is like 2 minutes. I can't believe MS fucked that up. I have to believe it will be fixed. Not going to be happy if PS4 games have 20+ minute disc installs.

Sanjuro

Consoles gonna console. Thankfully the PS4 isn't balanced for 720P gaming.

I never played Killzone before, but I hear they are pretty good looking. Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised Shadow Fall looks so good. It stacks up against the best looking PC games.

I'm most excited about the concept open objective areas to battle in. Plus the multi player options look crazy good.

Edit: Did you guys read about XB1 install times from the dude who got his early. CoD Ghosts has a 25 minute disc install before it is playable. Killzone SF is like 2 minutes. I can't believe MS fucked that up. I have to believe it will be fixed. Not going to be happy if PS4 games have 20+ minute disc installs.

Eh, that is one of the things that I don't like. You can fully install a game to the Xbox One, you can't to the PS4. I would like having that option.

Mrbob

I think there is some misinformation out there on PS4 installs. I don't think you can install the whole disc but there are big chunks of data you probably can install. Otherwise how can you go from 2 minute install on Killzone to playing the game in 15 seconds after the game is installed. The cache isn't getting wiped.

Guess we'll find out on Friday!

Sanjuro

I think there is some misinformation out there on PS4 installs. I don't think you can install the whole disc but there are big chunks of data you probably can install. Otherwise how can you go from 2 minute install on Killzone to playing the game in 15 seconds after the game is installed. The cache isn't getting wiped.

Guess we'll find out on Friday!

From what I understand, the PS4 installs a portion of the game to the HD. From there, it caches additional information that is expendable once the system quits or shuts down.

Splat

Looks like my hd is dying, awesome. Running super slow check disk now, just in time for weekend! Now I have to figure out where the hell my os disc is for reinstall

brentech

MLG is up to almost $100k now. Amazing!

Is that the biggest non TI prize pool ever?
That's what I was wondering and hoping. Pretty cool. Hopefully it can reach 125, but I dunno. Most people that are going to buy it, I'd imagine buy it early. But might get another big boost the day it begins

eznark

Banned
That's what I was wondering and hoping. Pretty cool. Hopefully it can reach 125, but I dunno. Most people that are going to buy it, I'd imagine buy it early. But might get another big boost the day it begins

Think Bielema will get five SEC wins in his entire career?

Smokey

Got my ass up for the B2G1F sale at Target. I got Knack, Killzone, and cod as the free game. Only had cod on display, asked manager about Knack and Kz which their website showed was in stock. He pulled out the ad that states avail on Tuesday and Friday. I countered with the email that was in the gaf thread that said they could be sold.

He went in the back but couldn't find KZ. I said son.. work harder. Went back again and found it. Then I used that 30% coupon that prints out every other game transaction. So I got two $1 reserve cards. Printed out on second transaction. Got the coupon and wanted to use it on top of B2G1F since it doesn't day you can't stack it. He had to enter in the 30% discount manually but whatev. All in all I got those 3 games for $87 when it was said and done.

Feelsgoodman

eznark

Banned
I picked up NBA, Knack and CoD. They didn't have Killzone but I already have that ordered through Amazon to deliver Friday so whatever. Gonna exchange CoD for Madden on Tuesday since that is street dated.

Smokey

wait if I try to go now am I fucked or is it too late

Use the following to see what stores have the titles

Direct links for games using the mobile Find in a Target near me thing to see if a store near you has a specific game in stock:

Knack

NBA 2k14

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Killzone: Shadow Fall

Madden NFL 25

Battlefield 4

FIFA 14

LEGO Marvel Heroes

Need For Speed: Rivals

Click the link and just enter your zip.

I pulled up this email on my phone when they said it couldn't be sold until Tues/Fri. Then he went and printed the email out and got the games.

You guys ought to be referencing the internal memo found circulating the web to help "persuade" the clerks...

BvgduXw.jpg

thanks for that. my problem is there aren't really three games i want lol. but i guess i can sell one...besides fifa and nba which do yall think would get me the most buck?

why would I want killzone when I have bf4

Honestly though I can't play games like I used to. barely touch single player shit now and I don't need two shooters

Smokey

KZ is the PS4 show piece title. If you're getting 2k and fifa, then why not get that as the free game

i hear what you saying tho

Top Bottom