• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

rinse82

one of two things will happen with madden:

1. next gen fixes up some of the major gameplay issues. we have a madden league.

2. next gen plays identical to current gen. we do not have a madden league.

i will guarantee we will know by 11/16 if it's option 1 or 2. i think most of us can easily make that determination after 2-4 games

Option 3 we have a Madden league no matter what.

brentech

yeah, it's kind of a bummer. I don't think enough will be fixed based on what we've seen and they're willing to show (that's almost more telling than anything)

Sucks, cause I'm really primed and hyped for a new console, but I don't really see myself playing it much for a little while. I'm most looking forward to 'The Division' and 'The Order: 1886'. 'Watchdogs' if it pans out. I did originally have Watchdogs on pre-order, but will probably switch it to 2k since that got delayed.
Infamous and UFC, I'll have to know more about them, I couldn't get into Infamous 2 at all. I enjoyed the career mode of UFC 3 while the online was totally trash. EA taking it over just makes me more hesitant.

I'm sure there are some other games I just don't know enough about yet, but yea. Might be a one game start unless the early news on Madden is good.

I'm just thankful that Monday is a holiday for me and I only have to work 3 1/2 (assuming UPS drops it off at the normal lunch timeframe). We also have our Thanksgiving luncheon at work on Thursday, so more time killing!

Smokey

oh lakers fans. so happy to get a W over the worst defensive team in the modern NBA era. frontin like yall didn't want Dwight with that pathetic "STAY" campaign plastered all over the city. pls

so much 3-3 swag

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
oh lakers fans. so happy to get a W. acting like yall didn't want Dwight with that pathetic "STAY" campaign plastered all over the city.

so much 3-3 swag

4-2 is so much better?

We didnt get waxed by the clippers

CB3

well

4 -2 > 3-3 so i guess that would be correct

Ill take 3-3 with 2 walking corpses and Swaggy P in the starting lineup. Atleast it looks like there is some sort of chemistry.

Dwight already throwing people under the bus 1 week into the season. I know you have to defend it because he is on your team. Its ok.

Smokey

Ill take 3-3 with 2 walking corpses and Swaggy P in the starting lineup. Atleast it looks like there is some sort of chemistry.

Dwight already throwing people under the bus 1 week into the season. I know you have to defend it because he is on your team. Its ok.

dat .5000 chemistry

CB3

dat .5000 chemistry

fffqyffm.gif

Sanjuro

Just at launch or overall? I think Playstation has better options in both cases. Ever since MSoft messed up Halo, they don't get my pass.

Neither launch is spectacular, but still maybe both. I still feel like Halo is a more fun title than Killzone or most of the Sony shooters. Either way, I'll probably end up with both at some point.

DMczaf

Sound Shapes, Flower, Resogun, Warframe, and Contrast free at launch.

Feels good having free games already before you even own the system.

Zep

Banned
Sound Shapes, Flower, Resogun, Warframe, and Contrast free at launch.

Feels good having free games already before you even own the system.

Feels good getting a free system with Knack, 1yr of PS Plus, Sound Shapes, Flower, Resogun, Warframe and Contrast.

:D

Smokey

I hope that money was well spent you fucking front runner

Fuck you

Miami is THE definition of a front running city. It's the model in sports for front runners. Even worse than LA. Do you know how much effort it takes to be a worst front running city than LA?

A lot. Eat a Friday morning dick

Fuck you

Miami is THE definition of a front running city. It's the model in sports for front runners. Even worse than LA. Do you know how much effort it takes to be a worst front running city than LA?

A lot. Eat a Friday morning dick

PACIADMCGAAMMMMC.jpg

Have you gotten any taller since the Rockets won back to back ships in the mid 90s

Smokey

PACIADMCGAAMMMMC.jpg

Have you gotten any taller since the Rockets won back to back ships in the mid 90s

Mmhmm your whole city is a front runner and that includes you. Dudes leaving the arena in a finals match. Worst fans in America, front running sports capital of the world.

I suggest you stuff your face with a A1 burger before calling some one else a front runner

Mmhmm your whole city is a front runner and that includes you. Dudes leaving the arena in a finals match. Worst fans in America, front running sports capital of the world.

I suggest you stuff your face with a A1 burger before calling some one else a front runner

Bitch I bought tickets to see the Heat TWICE during the 15-67 season. get back to me when you're on my level. in the meantime go lick a tranny thai hooker's anus

Smokey

Bitch I bought tickets to see the Heat TWICE during the 15-67 season. get back to me when you're on my level. in the meantime go lick a tranny thai hooker's anus

I don't care if you bought a vibrator to rub ricky davis' prostate your whole city is front running and that includes you

FAN UP

Sanjuro

Buying tickets when your team is lousy is incredibly easy! It's like having your own personal Florida based ticket office.

Smokey

Is that football heroes ios game the one that blue was working on, and he put some of us in the game?

There's a thread on gaming side about it

Top Bottom