• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

I say best of 5, roster max at 6 people per team. Kinda want to do a best of 5 cause i feel there might be a quick stomp to start and we get really mopey when we get stomped. Then the tourney will end too fast. Does that sound good to everyone?

If this one goes smoothly I will fund more in the future and we can work in more people!

Trasher

It should be Bob Vs. Phee 1 v 1 mid lane. It could take hours!

First one to get bottle...wins!

I say best of 5, roster max at 6 people per team. Kinda want to do a best of 5 cause i feel there might be a quick stomp to start and we get really mopey when we get stomped. Then the tourney will end too fast. Does that sound good to everyone?

If this one goes smoothly I will fund more in the future and we can work in more people!

We should just start a Madden league and track our stats. Play like a few games a week!

BigAT

PLAY THIS

This summer, two teams will engage in a fierce battle of...

wlcywLL.jpg

mastershake presents: MaddenGAF Kombat Kup

Trashcanman vs AT

wlcywLL.jpg

Format: Best of 5 Captains Mode
Prizes: $15-$20 steam gift of your choice to each player on the winning team
Bonus Prize: additional $10 awarded to one player on winning team - Category undecided
Max Roster Size: 6 per team
Scheduled Start: ASAP?

So far those interested:

1) Shake
2) Crow
3) AT
4) Somnia
5) Splat
6) Trasha
7) Nightz
8) Luke
9) Eznark
10) Smokes
11) Livewire
12) Ferneh

Lol pretty much!

We are in the semi finals this week and if we win we have to play the championship the same day. I almost don't want to win, I'm going to be beat.

In the first playoff game I had 0 points.... And 10 blocks! Championship!

congrats on the single single

you're awesome

McNei1y

I'd be down for this but, like others have said, it depends on the time. I really can't play late anymore due to the job and how early I have to wake up.

LukeSmith

mastershake presents: MaddenGAF Kombat Kup

Trashcanman vs AT

wlcywLL.jpg

Format: Best of 5 Captains Mode
Prizes: $15-$20 steam gift of your choice to each player on the winning team
Bonus Prize: additional $10 awarded to one player on winning team - Category undecided
Max Roster Size: 6 per team
Scheduled Start: ASAP?

So far those interested:

1) Shake
2) Crow
3) AT
4) Somnia
5) Splat
6) Trasha
7) Nightz
8) Luke
9) Eznark
10) Smokes
11) Livewire
12) Ferneh

I'm already psyched to see who's left watching from the playground fence

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
I'd throw my name into the hat...if you'd have me.

eznark

Banned
Not to be an asshole because I like rubx but I'd vote no on non-league folks playing in this specific little deal.

I'd throw my name into the hat...if you'd have me.

I know you've played with us a few times and I'd like to have you but this one is going to be reserved for only madden gaf regulars. Nothing against you :(

If this goes well there will be more!

I will keep you down on the list as a 'reserve' though. If we struggle to get two teams of six then I'll slot you in for sure.

I'd be down for this but, like others have said, it depends on the time. I really can't play late anymore due to the job and how early I have to wake up.

Yeah i start school next week so I can't stay up super late playing doto anymore. We might be able to kock the whole thing out this weekend depending on if people are around.

I'm in but it looks like I'm too late. Curses!

There is still room. Added you

So far those interested:

1) Shake
2) Crow
3) AT
4) Somnia
5) Splat
6) Trasha
7) Nightz
8) Luke
9) Eznark
10) Smokes
11) Livewire
12) Ferneh
13) Az
14) .1000????????????
15) McneilBRO

Reserves:

1) Bren
2) Rubx

Somnia

if you aren't reading that "im into my friends GF" thread on the OT you're missing out on life

Holy shit, I just read through that entire thread.

I feel like I just watched a season of some CW teen romance show, but I want to keep watching lol

McNei1y

You know what's NOT happening? Diablo 2. We haven't touched the game in a while.

Last time we played was before I had a root canal... and that was like 3-4 weeks ago. wat da fuk

I say AT and Trasher should start drafting their teams.

Can't wait to warm those benches.

I've been selected last in pickup games before. I'm used to it. .1000 gets a spot before me and he aint even post!

eznark

Banned
It's not like this won't ever happen again. Rors is dead. It's time you guys all just accepted it. START THE DRAFT and maybe we can play tonight!

How about this for rules... anyone not selected for this tourney(there will be more!) goes into a 'guaranteed pool' and must be drafted for the next go-round.

eh?

Top Bottom