• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Smokey

You should stream that shit

madden? or 2k?

either way my 360 is hooked up to the big screen. will need to move it in the office for streaming, set everything up etc.

was thinking of doing smokeytv for madden 25 ST anyway. get da preseason kinks out

madden? or 2k?

either way my 360 is hooked up to the big screen. will need to move it in the office for streaming, set everything up etc.

was thinking of doing smokeytv for madden 25 ST anyway. get da preseason kinks out

for both

but either way lets go

mastershake presents: Madden Kombat Kup

Trashcanman vs AT

wlcywLL.jpg

Format: Best of 5 Captains Mode
Prizes: $15-$20 steam gift of your choice to each player on the winning team
Bonus Prize: additional $10 awarded to one player on winning team - Category undecided
Max Roster Size: 6 per team
Scheduled Start: ASAP?

TEAM AT:

Big AT
Az
Crow
Eznark
Splat
Nightz

TEAM TEAM:

Trasher
Luke
Ferny
mastershake
CB3
Somnia

Tune in for game 1 in the very near future!

me and crow on separate teams :((((((((

What a waste.

yeah its a huge waste of money. what is sad is that i would actually pay it if i didn't have a busy weekend working on the house and my basketball league playoffs on sunday. guess i'll wait till tuesday like a sucker!

or maybe i will get peer pressured by pheephee to get it tomorrow!

Zep

Banned
yeah its a huge waste of money. what is sad is that i would actually pay it if i didn't have a busy weekend working on the house and my basketball league playoffs on sunday. guess i'll wait till tuesday like a sucker!

or maybe i will get peer pressured by pheephee to get it tomorrow!

Sitting the bench doesn't count as a busy weekend.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jesus Christ this thread about the guy wanting his friends girlfriend. What a cluster fuck

CB3

Its so easy to predict how that guy was gonna act in the thread and what was gonna happen in real life. Thats the funniest part to me.

good thing I only subscribe to sports league threads, sports threads, and stoner threads

never have a clue what else goes on around here

Mrbob

Finished Saints Row 4. What a ride. The cameo and parody near the end is hilarious. One of my favorite games this year.

CB3

FMT tells me ballhawk doesnt exist for human players in madden 25.

There is literally a training exercise just for ball hawk.

GG's

FMT tells me ballhawk doesnt exist for human players in madden 25.

There is literally a training exercise just for ball hawk.

GG's

But it doesn't work the same in game. It's not as effective but try for yourself!

I couldn't get the CPU to even snap the ball in ballhawk tutorial so idk what the point was

Mrbob

The gaming side is a train wreck with any thread related to MS. I can't read most of them. Console wars serious business.

Amazon cancelled my launch pre-order without ever telling me, and this happened when my account got "locked up" for no whatever reason

They are going to get one pissed off phone caller today

McNei1y

lolz bf4 runs at 720p on next gen consoles. 720 in 2013 is gahbage

pc version it is then!

PC Version is a no brainer. A console version would just be a bonus.

I was so mad that I had to go to bed last night. I wanted to play DOTA for like 4 hours last night.

BigAT

Kas being Kas after that Lions game. lolol

He's leaned into that shit so hard I feel like he's got to just be a joke poster at this point. Don't get me wrong, he was always really dumb and lacking in any perspective on his predictions, but it's so ridiculous now that there is no way he can be serious.

eznark

Banned
I can't wait for football to start so that thread gets reigned in a bit.

What the fuck at Dead Rising 3? "Targeting" 30 FPS? On a fucking brand new next gen console that sports infinite power? How is that shit even possible.

Top Bottom