• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

LiveWire

homes killer instinct is the game of the year and it kills me inside that i'm not getting an xbone at launch. stupid fucks should've made kinect optional and made it less than ps4. now i'll just play the waiting game with MS!

What? I thought you were getting one? Now who am I supposed to beat up on tomorrow night?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I cant wait to see FMT's drawings of 9ers helmets come up on my screen during my playthrough of Mario World

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
God fucking damnit Mario is so good. Its one of those games i actively have to stop myself from blowing right though.

Mrbob

Yeah Mario 3D World is the real deal. I have to get up in 6 hours for work, forced myself to quit as well midway through world 2 so I can get some sleep.

Smokey

ib2GfHrl6GxqFG.gif

lmao

Sanjuro

Hah...oh, wow. Just was doing general calculations on this how much I've spent physically out of pocket this generation.

Right now for a PS4, Xbox One, 5 Games. Still trying to do all the math, but right now my total is around $566 after trade-ins, gift cards, "e-looting" credits. Possibly $516 if Amazon sends me the Standard Edition Xbox One instead.

Wim2vd0.gif

Did they already announce another price drop?

Apparently, there was one over the summer...which means they probably won't do it again for a while.

Fuck..................................................

I'll wait till Smash comes out and see what people say

brentech

I can't recall if az or anyone else was taking them. Az?
Think AZ said he'd be reunited with CJ Spiller for the Bills. Not sure if anyone else mentioned Ravens.

About to head down to day one of MLG Dota 2. Hopefully the creeps won't be creeping too hard. I think this might end up really weird. Never been to any event like this.

Same, at $199 I'll crack.

I don't think it will be 199 for quite a while. It will take at least 2015 for that in my opinion.

Which means at this point I am debating if that extra 100 is worth the earlier play time. And let's just say I always lose this battle lol :(

I'm buying a house pretty soon so I probably should avoid luxurious expenses...

Smokey

People really want the day one x1 stuff..

The day one achievement is going for $60 on ebay. The day one controller over $100...

rinse82

I don't think it will be 199 for quite a while. It will take at least 2015 for that in my opinion.

Which means at this point I am debating if that extra 100 is worth the earlier play time. And let's just say I always lose this battle lol :(

I'm buying a house pretty soon so I probably should avoid luxurious expenses...

The Zelda bundle is $249 at Walmart Canada now. Should I?

I'm having a kid pretty soon so I should probably avoid luxurious expenses....

Mrbob

Sanjuro you should have bought that!

Mario 3D World gives me some of the Mario 2 feels. Multiple characters to use all with slightly different abilities.

Can't wait to get home tonight to play some more. WiiU wins next gen for the day.

Mrbob

Watching this livestream on Giant Bomb, XB1 doesn't even auto patch. Jeff bought Angry Birds for some reason, and when he tried to start the game after download it prompted him to download a 1.7gb update before playing. PS3 levels of trash here. I don't know what is more crazy, XB1 not auto patching or Angry Birds requiring a 1.7gb update.

Time to switch to Dota.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'll sign in tonight.

I am a PS Plus member but when I signed into my PS4 with my PSN info, I don't have it recognize as PS Plus. Is there an easy fix, I'd rather not have to call.

Mrbob

Remember when Sanjuro was whining about PS4 parties?

"I thought parties are bad on PS4, I think this is worse"

- Brad from Giantbomb

Jeff now whining about the party system too on XB1.

MS couldn't even hit Sony's low bar.

Mrbob

This is hilarious trying to see the GB try and game together. Now one guy is in after about 15 minutes lol.

Beta gonna beta.

Sanjuro

Remember when Sanjuro was whining about PS4 parties?

"I thought parties are bad on PS4, I think this is worse"

- Brad from Giantbomb

Jeff now whining about the party system too on XB1.

MS couldn't even hit Sony's low bar.

How does that negate Sony's poor implementation?

I'm watching the live stream now. Seems like they took a step backward for sure.

I'll sign in tonight.

I am a PS Plus member but when I signed into my PS4 with my PSN info, I don't have it recognize as PS Plus. Is there an easy fix, I'd rather not have to call.

are you sure? because i thought that at first as well but then i downloaded resogun and the other free game without issue and i've never had any problems playing online. it was like when i first got into PSN store it said "subscribe to PS+ today!". just try and see!

otherwise i would imagine that you need to call

rinse82

fuck it, just ordered a Wii-U Mario and Luigi Bros bundle for $249 from Walmart.

FIFA PS4 bros, I will join you tomorrow.

Mrbob

Heck yeah. Now get Mario 3D World.

How does that negate Sony's poor implementation?

I'm watching the live stream now. Seems like they took a step backward for sure.

Should have bought that 85 dollar WiiU.

Finally Dota games starting. No English Streams on Twitch? Fail.

Top Bottom