• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
are you sure? because i thought that at first as well but then i downloaded resogun and the other free game without issue and i've never had any problems playing online. it was like when i first got into PSN store it said "subscribe to PS+ today!". just try and see!

otherwise i would imagine that you need to call

I'll check it out. Thank you friend.

TheCrow

I also thought my psn plus didn't transfer because it kept advertising I psn plus. But I was still able to get resogun and contest for free.

fuck it, just ordered a Wii-U Mario and Luigi Bros bundle for $249 from Walmart.

FIFA PS4 bros, I will join you tomorrow.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm going to wait till at least black Friday to pass before making another poor life choice

Who is around for futbol later?

Sanjuro

I still can't find myself buying the Wii U, unless I find another steal. I should start looking for a single female that has one.

Do you guys have BF4 for PS4? Was going to trade in some of the PS4 games and get a couple for the XB1 while I can flip then without losing anything.

Killzone is a goner for sure.

I almost want to get rid of 2k, because I hate everything! Maybe one day I'll be magically good at it. At least in Madden, I can occasionally beat a top tier player if I try enough.

brentech

Apparently they were sold out of the secret plush ball things 30 min in. And only getting 100 more tomorrow.

Got a Dota 2 pint glass and navi tshirt. Not really for the team, but it's just a nice looking T.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I still can't find myself buying the Wii U, unless I find another steal. I should start looking for a single female that has one.

Do you guys have BF4 for PS4? Was going to trade in some of the PS4 games and get a couple for the XB1 while I can flip then without losing anything.

I almost want to get rid of 2k, because I hate everything! Maybe one day I'll be magically good at it. At least in Madden, I can occasionally beat a top tier player if I try enough.

BF4 on PS4 is broken. Like it is on every platform.

Apparently they were sold out of the secret plush ball things 30 min in. And only getting 100 more tomorrow.

Got a Dota 2 pint glass and navi tshirt. Not really for the team, but it's just a nice looking T.

any cool NP/SF related items in the secret shop????

edit---

boobs just buy a ticket and watch ingame!

Only game worth owning on xbone that you can't get on ps4 is KI

brentech

any cool NP/SF related items in the secret shop????

edit---

boobs just buy a ticket and watch ingame!

can't say there is. not a lot of selection really. Ts for about 4-5 heroes. Dota hoodie, lanyard, mousepads, poster, and the pint glasses. which are either dota 2 symbol or brewmaster.

few other things, but that's essentially it

Rorschach

Fuuuuuuuuk. Come home to ps4 and my modem is possibly fried. And turns out my ticket is 490 bux! Could have bought a new graphics card or something!

Guess DotA is off... Guess I'll Knack.

Ferny

Amazon CS is so good. I emailed them regarding the issues with my system running louder than normal and getting a little too hot at times. It never effected the performance of the console, but it was a little annoying sometimes. They offered a replacement right away with next day shipping.

brentech

Amazon CS is so good. I emailed them regarding the issues with my system running louder than normal and getting a little too hot at times. It never effected the performance of the console, but it was a little annoying sometimes. They offered a replacement right away with next day shipping.

Very nice.

Just out of curiosity, were you using the system upright or horizontal? Apparently some people were saying it's much louder when upright. Either way, smart to replace

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mario 3D world is everything i thought it would be. Galaxy team crushed this one out of the park.

Smokey

NUbujAh.jpg

we so beta

snap feature is going to get a ton of use. the ability to play a game and have a NBA broadcast playing at the same time is great. the os is pretty deep. gonna have to sit and mess around to get through it all. not surprisingly in my own home, the voice commands work very well. waiting on forza 5 to finish downloading...going all digital on xbox one.

we so beta

snap feature is going to get a ton of use. the ability to play a game and have a NBA broadcast playing at the same time is great. not surprisingly in my own home, the voice commands work very well. waiting on forza 5 to finish download...going all digital on xbox one.

i wish MS would just sell a gaming only version of the xbone. don't want connect nor do i care about all the tv features. i just want to play killer instinct :(

Rorschach

wtf how do I sign in to ea servers? It says my name is taken. Of course it is... BY ME! Using the same email and everything.

Smokey

How are the triggers? I heard they work really well with forza

want one so bad and my roommate said they had them at microcenter.... must resist! D:

Yep they had 9 at microcenter. They were there for awhile. I would check the store avail online every now and then.

Triggers feel nice. Even as a launch title. Future usage should be great once they refine it even more. The overall pad feels smaller though. I haven't played a game yet that really requires the bumpers so I can't say if they really are shit or not at the moment.

Sanjuro

Only game worth owning on xbone that you can't get on ps4 is KI

I ended up swapping BF4 for CoD. I don't care about small resolution changes, have people on Xbox playing it, figure have something to join in with. Week one of PS4 was pretty lonely for the most part. Where were you Bob!?

Someone play me in madden tomorrow.

Maybe FMT can stop ducking me in Mahvel or something.

i'll play you in madden or marvel! i'm not afraid!

I ended up swapping BF4 for CoD. I don't care about small resolution changes, have people on Xbox playing it, figure have something to join in with. Week one of PS4 was pretty lonely for the most part. Where were you Bob!?

both games are trash, doesn't matter about the graphics. and ps4 online wasn't lonely at all if you were playing reso, madden or nba!

Mrbob

Big blow to 343 and Halo. Jedi programmer bails out for Naughty Dog:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=721268

kkk569H.png

CoD on XB1 is the worst combo of all time.

Edit: Oh yeah after the amazing top 10 PS4 games of all time list, Jim Sterling has now done top 10 XB1 games of all time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKEvD0_NUug

Top Bottom