• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Sanjuro

Big blow to 343 and Halo. Jedi programmer bails out for Naughty Dog:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=721268

kkk569H.png

CoD on XB1 is the worst combo of all time.

Edit: Oh yeah after the amazing top 10 PS4 games of all time list, Jim Sterling has now done top 10 XB1 games of all time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKEvD0_NUug

...it's fucking CoD. It's the same on everything.

Sanjuro

FMT, is there any room left in the league. Going to be out shop no most of the day. The discounted price is tempting me for Maddun.

Smokey

So far I don't really have many complaints about Xbox One. Well maybe the download speeds. Going all digital and I turned off my Xbox One last night with it at 45%. I wake up this morning and it's the. Cloud pls. There is no definitive standby/power off description as there is on PS4. I thought it was supposed to automatically go into standby mode when you shut it off. Who knows..I'm sure MS doesn't.

No issues with the controller. Not sure which I like more DS4 or X1, but they both feel good. Win for PS I guess as the DS3 was garbage.

Forza is fun. Shake you'll really like it. That Driveatar deal keeps the races interesting. Splat seems like an ass. Taking in correct lines and doing whatever possible to pass someone smh. Wish MS would get off the proprietary BS. Have a perfectly good G27 wheel that would be great to use...but no.

Somnia

I'd pick up madden and play, but my schedule is pretty shit right now. I'd be available at like 11pm cst-3am cst during the week, after 7pm on Fridays and anytime on Sat/Sun =(

So far I don't really have many complaints about Xbox One. Well maybe the download speeds. Going all digital and I turned off my Xbox One last night with it at 45%. I wake up this morning and it's the. Cloud pls. There is no definitive standby/power off description as there is on PS4. I thought it was supposed to automatically go into standby mode when you shut it off. Who knows..I'm sure MS doesn't.

No issues with the controller. Not sure which I like more DS4 or X1, but they both feel good. Win for PS I guess as the DS3 was garbage.

Forza is fun. Shake you'll really like it. That Driveatar deal keeps the races interesting. Splat seems like an ass. Taking in correct lines and doing whatever possible to pass someone smh. Wish MS would get off the proprietary BS. Have a perfectly good G27 wheel that would be great to use...but no.

Uhhh where are your KI comments?

Smokey

Uhhh where are your KI comments?

Haven't gave it a real go yet. Downloading stuff. Got the combo pack yesterday though and a friend is coming over to play it later.

I totally forgot he was banned. We did meet up though. Watching games

2k14 league...i tried to send you an invite and it said failed. Have you installed 2k14 on the ps4 yet? I think you have to load it once time or so to get in their system.

brentech

Haven't gave it a real go yet. Downloading stuff. Got the combo pack yesterday though and a friend is coming over to play it later.

2k14 league...i tried to send you an invite and it said failed. Have you installed 2k14 on the ps4 yet? I think you have to load it once time or so to get in their system.
when were you starting that?
I actually haven't picked the game up cause people seemed mixed on it

Mrbob

Screw WindRanger! Windrunner for life!

Meh, I know she's good at what she does, but 343 needs a lot more people to leave, they clearly have no fucking clue what makes a good Halo game.

Best part of Halo 4 friend was the visuals friend, and she was lead architect. Imagine what she can do with the talent of Naughty Dog around her.

But I agree with your general sentiment that 343 is trash. They ruined Halo by turning it into CoD-lite.

Ramirez

Screw WindRanger! Windrunner for life!

Best part of Halo 4 friend was the visuals friend, and she was lead architect. Imagine what she can do with the talent of Naughty Dog around her.

But I agree with your general sentiment that 343 is trash. They ruined Halo by turning it into CoD-lite.

Yea, but I'd imagine a lot of the leg work for the engine was done before she left.

They're not perks DM, they're specializations! Totally different!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsVumyrDfKo

This is the kind of tackling I was talking about last night, Brent. It's one of the worst parts of next gen and looks like it's here to stay!

if you hold square you will do a wrap tackle on that.... or just hit stick him!

but yes there are still a lot of issues. nothing will change since it would cost EA a lot of money to do a new engine... and that new engine would likely suck dick even worse!

Top Bottom