• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

eznark

Banned
Speaking of alt's AT needs to stop stat padding with his main and jump on his alt when he plays with us. It's getting annoying facing Snrub level competition, we aren't ready for it.

BigAT

Speaking of alt's AT needs to stop stat padding with his main and jump on his alt when he plays with us. It's getting annoying facing Snrub level competition, we aren't ready for it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Has anyone messed around with the Steam Streaming yet? I just got into the beta.

So AT, this is the giant looking asshole which I'm going to try to eat in about 4 hours:

FA948A02.jpg

I used some spaghetti sauce instead of tomato sauce and I didn't have 8 OZ of extra mozzarella so I used a half cup more of parmesan

I suppose I'll find out soon enough!

eznark

Banned
This recipe sucks! Sure I only used like half the recommended ingredients but crock pot lasagna is awful!

Fucking stoners.

rinse82

rinse/drizz, i booted both of you and re-sent invites so you can sign in as your new teams

kingbrave, i can't send you an invite until you login to the madden servers so i'll do that thursday or whenever you do get it

actually drizz i don't see you on my friends list! let me know your username again and i'll re-send. otherwise if it will let you login again you can do that

I'll login tonight.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Finally beat AC4. Unsure on how i feel about the ending. It would probably mean more if i had suffered through AC3 i suppose. Still a fun game.

Ezio is still better than Edward, though.

ferny you in for madden?

i was planning on having the draft this weekend, sunday @ 10 am pst. but i first need to make sure we have enough for a full league! i promised cb/smokey/others a 28 man league in order for them to come back so i'm hoping ferny/rors/sick boy are still in.... lest i have not met that guarantee!

Ferny

ferny you in for madden?

i was planning on having the draft this weekend, sunday @ 10 am pst. but i first need to make sure we have enough for a full league! i promised cb/smokey/others a 28 man league in order for them to come back so i'm hoping ferny/rors/sick boy are still in.... lest i have not met that guarantee!

Out. I wouldn't be able to get the game for a couple weeks so just going to jump in next version.

1. fmt - 49ers
2. smokey - texans
3. pheeniks - dolphins
4. dcx - falcons
5. mrbob - bears
6. crow - rams
7. splat - bengals
8. soka - raiders
9. az - seahawks
10. brent - browns
11. cb - eagles
12. ez - packers
13. wellington - giants
14. nightz - chargers
15. dm - bucs
16. jabee - colts
17. rob - cowboys
18. deacon - steelers
19. rors - panthers
20. oatmeal - patriots
21. sickboy - cards
22. markmhc - chiefs
23. kingbrave - titans
24. pistol - lions
25. deftech - jets
26. rinse - bills
27. Arkaium - saints
28. mcneily - redskins
29. drizz - broncos

hmmm

looks like we have enough for season 2!

so bro's, please sign in and do your re-signings. i'm not 100% sure on where the "scout players" option becomes available again but now that i'm thinking on it we may need to push back the draft. if i recall correctly, you do your resignings, THEN free agency lasts for 5 "weeks", then the draft. so we need time to do all of that :(

i'll do a bit of testing on a dummy league to get the advances down correctly but what i would ask of you now is to sign in and extend the players you want to extend!

Draft won't be Sunday. There just isn't time to get the offseason stuff in and the draft in time for Sunday. Once everyone is signed in by Thursday I'll have the time frames

Top Bottom