• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

looks like we should have enough for a mostly-full league! still 3 or 4 people im waiting to hear back from too so maybe full 32. i only worry about some of the new dudes putting in the time and being around to play!

Hah, ferny is going to get stuck with someone awful like the skins. That's what he gets for waiting to pick his team.

Ferny

I hardly look at my PMs. You got me on Steam FMT stop playing Rust and message me! I'm still 50/50 on even getting the game so I wouldn't put me on the confirmed list right now.

Kingbrave

looks like we should have enough for a mostly-full league! still 3 or 4 people im waiting to hear back from too so maybe full 32. i only worry about some of the new dudes putting in the time and being around to play!

I'm disabled and have nothing else better to do.

Until The Show comes out.

I've actually read these threads for awhile to get a good gist of how the game is...

I'm disabled and have nothing else better to do.

Until The Show comes out.

I've actually read these threads for awhile to get a good gist of how the game is...

well you have your work cut out for you with the titans! if mcneily doesn't play you could have the redskins... haven't heard back from him yet!

ferny let me know by tomorrow if possible!

Rorschach

I see people already complaining about that coca cola commercial cause MURICA... Sigh

L0xTs5x.jpg

Kingbrave

I see people already complaining about that coca cola commercial cause MURICA... Sigh

They are also complaining about it and saying it's the National Anthem.

I'm not sure which is worse, the racism or not being able to tell the difference between America the Beautiful and the National Anthem.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This superbowl is awful. Broncos have looked lifeless since the first play. And they ruined my great football pool numbers with that fucking safety.

Elway Peyton and that team can go eat a dick. I could have been playing dota!

Edit: And it get worse!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im gonna take a shower at the start of the 4th so im ready to go for post superbowl dota. This is embarrassingly bad.

Rorschach

Im gonna take a shower at the start of the 4th so im ready to go for post superbowl dota. This is embarrassingly bad.

broncos went up in a blaze

get it

Christ.

Broncos are being slung into the UFL right now.

yeah. i dont really remember such a boring, uncontested SB. i'd rather be sleeping

This superbowl is awful. Broncos have looked lifeless since the first play. And they ruined my great football pool numbers with that fucking safety.

Elway Peyton and that team can go eat a dick. I could have been playing dota!

Edit: And it get worse!

such a terrible super bowl. glad i'm practicing dota heroes

I guess there will be time for Dota tonight after all.
simpsons-crowd-shock-homer-smile.gif

rinse/drizz, i booted both of you and re-sent invites so you can sign in as your new teams

kingbrave, i can't send you an invite until you login to the madden servers so i'll do that thursday or whenever you do get it

actually drizz i don't see you on my friends list! let me know your username again and i'll re-send. otherwise if it will let you login again you can do that

eznark

Banned
Slogged through Tearaway after the game. It's not a fun game to play but the payoff for completing it is pretty cool.

Ferny

Holy shit! I just noticed that tower damage. I gotta watch this game tomorrow. Although, Rors looked to be the true MVP of the team with his 5 damage to a tower.

eznark

Banned
5 tower damage seems almost impossible, especially with Leshrec. How did you have more healing that the mek carrier az? Did you salve someone or something?

Did anyone stream that game?

5 tower damage seems almost impossible, especially with Leshrec. How did you have more healing that the mek carrier az? Did you salve someone or something?

Did anyone stream that game?

Salve and Tangos I guess. It wasn't a ranked match. It was just random draft. I'm sure there's a replay you can watch.

brentech

the other team had really good map vision. like, all the way up past our bottom tier 2. there was a time i got charged there, and unless they were smoked and searching us out and then just waiting for SB, nothing else really makes sense other than wards evvvvvvvery where for SB.

their wombo combo stun/silence lasted so long that I was never able to force staff or imprison myself before dying in it.

it was ugly. there was only a short period of that game where we were getting kills. once they had that combo up, they just wrecked us every time.

Rorschach

I thought there were creeps there or something. Earthshaker's early blink and levels destroyed us. Blink in and take most of our health instantly. Then, just have DP clean up. That whole team composition is super annoying though.

eznark

Banned
I'm always down as long as I'm not in a different group. I'll use it to play carries!

CB is pro tier though so he doesn't have time for alts.

Top Bottom