• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Why do you ignore me so?

I'm in the process of moving though and am stressed out about my livving situation so consider me shakey and feel free to put me on ap the next couple of weeks if Im unable to get those games in. Just bought my first piece of property. Putting in new laminate floors and I discover a roof leak coming down my exterior wall and onto the cement floor. It's an exterior wall and I own a condo so its the property mgmt companies problem to pay for. But I'm not moving my furniture in before floors, and am not putting new floors on cement that gets wet if it rains heavily. It's been a week with me on them each day and still nothing scheduled with a roofing company because of how many different people have to approve shit.

Sorry I missed that broski! AP it is but I think phee will murder me if he has to play CPU week 1 :(

I put laminate and hardwood flooring in on my old house. Not too hard but time consuming!

eznark

Banned
Just had a lane with sniper, I was lion. Game over. Holy shit. I had green boots and aghs like 15 minutes in. Just rape town.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeG58jP.jpg

Lin plays dota, smokey! Your boy!

So I'm discovering as someone who use to cook Chicken breasts then cut it into pieces, that getting tenderloins is just better

motherfucking food poisoning. i've been throwing up every hour and a half since 1 am. this sucks dick.

in MADDEN related news, pistol is in so we are approaching what i would consider to be a satisfactory number of players (28+). rors were you serious about playing?

1. fmt - 49ers
2. smokey - texans
3. pheeniks - dolphins
4. dcx - falcons
5. mrbob - bears
6. crow - rams
7. splat - bengals
8. soka - raiders
9. az - seahawks
10. brent - browns
11. cb - eagles
12. ez - packers
13. wellington - giants
14. ferny - ?
15. dm - bucs
16. jabee - colts
17. rob - cowboys
18. deacon - steelers
19. rors - panthers
20. oatmeal - patriots
21. sickboy - cards
22. markmhc - chiefs
23. kingbrave - titans
24. pistol - lions
25. deftech - jets
26. rinse - bills
27. Arkaium - ?
28. nightz - chargers

Holy shit that is awesome. Both the number of players and that you are in pain.

i'm only in pain for about the 60 seconds that i'm dry heaving now because there is nothing that comes out. feels like i've done a thousand situps patrick bateman style though!

as for the number of people i think we will get enough. i've made it as clear as possible on the time frame and expectations for the new guys so i hope we can have a successful season

Oh nice, the draft is included?

That's pretty sweet.

yes, there is a full draft with fictional back stores. there is also a pseudo rpg type system where you have "scouting" points and you can spend them to find out the ratings of certain guys you might be interested in drafting.

the spot we're at right now is the re-signing period. you likely have several players who are schedule to hit free agency unless you re-sign them or franchise tag them. you should have quite a few bucks with brady retiring too

is nightz playing with you guys? can someone ask if he is going to play season 2 of madden? i have another dude who is interested in playing but only as the chargers. haven't gotten a response to my PM tho!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
is nightz playing with you guys? can someone ask if he is going to play season 2 of madden? i have another dude who is interested in playing but only as the chargers. haven't gotten a response to my PM tho!

Sounds like someone that I don't want in the league!

eznark

Banned
Sweet And Spicy Thai Wing Sauce

Ingredients:

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup lime juice
1 Tbs toasted sesame oil
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 garlic clove, minced
2 Tbs fish sauce
Sliced green onion, to garnish

Directions:

1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.

2. Off heat, stir in the fish sauce and transfer to a large bowl.

There is my Thai wing sauce I was talking about.

getting a smaller saucepan was next on my list

as well as a new skillet because the cast iron i got already rusted WTF

where would I find fish sauce and lime juice?
except you know, not from a lime

eznark

Banned
Grocery store. Fish sauce will be in international aisle lime juice well be in produce

You aren't supposed to wash a cast iron skillet you know that right? You wipe it down then rub it with oil.

brentech

getting a smaller saucepan was next on my list

as well as a new skillet because the cast iron i got already rusted WTF

where would I find fish sauce and lime juice?
except you know, not from a lime
Lime juice, like lemon juice, usually found in produce in a little plastic container that looks like a lime.

1. fmt - 49ers
2. smokey - texans
3. pheeniks - dolphins
4. dcx - falcons
5. mrbob - bears
6. crow - rams
7. splat - bengals
8. soka - raiders
9. az - seahawks
10. brent - browns
11. cb - eagles
12. ez - packers
13. wellington - giants
14. ferny - ?
15. dm - bucs
16. jabee - colts
17. rob - cowboys
18. deacon - steelers
19. rors - panthers
20. oatmeal - patriots
21. sickboy - cards
22. markmhc - chiefs
23. kingbrave - titans
24. pistol - lions
25. deftech - jets
26. rinse - bills
27. Arkaium - saints
28. nightz - chargers

looks like we should have enough for a mostly-full league! still 3 or 4 people im waiting to hear back from too so maybe full 32. i only worry about some of the new dudes putting in the time and being around to play!

Top Bottom