• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 360 Season 9 Thread: A Jgar for All Seasons

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I don't want to. I'm really tired of playing Madden....

I don't get home for another 1-2 hours anyway. Wait till then.

DCX

DCX
bluemax said:
DCX do you have my stats for our game? That was one of my best offensive outputs so I'd like to add it in, heh.
lol yeah i do, where should i email it to?

DCX

I'm going to be gone for about a week starting this Friday. If I'm in the playoffs (which I think I am, because Matrix gave up and we're tied for first) I will need to play my game before Friday 3 pm EST. So I don't know if we can figure out who I play and play the game tomorrow night or just wait for a week, I don't know.

DCX

DCX
Chris i drew you first round wildcard. Congrats at winning your division! Would you like to play our game tonight? Let me know.

DCX

DCX said:
Chris i drew you first round wildcard. Congrats at winning your division! Would you like to play our game tonight? Let me know.

DCX

I'm going home tonight, so I can't guarantee that I'll be able to play you, but I should be able to play late tonight (11-12 EST). I'll post in here or talk to you on AIM to let you know what's going on.

I can't get the LeagueDaddy site to load up right now, but I'm assuming I'm home since I won my division (even though you have a better record :) ).

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
ChrisJames said:
I'm going home tonight, so I can't guarantee that I'll be able to play you, but I should be able to play late tonight (11-12 EST). I'll post in here or talk to you on AIM to let you know what's going on.

I can't get the LeagueDaddy site to load up right now, but I'm assuming I'm home since I won my division (even though you have a better record :) ).

You are correct.

DCX

DCX
ChrisJames said:

hey 11-12 is up my alley since i don't get home till 11 :p See you then.

DCX

DCX said:
hey 11-12 is up my alley since i don't get home till 11 :p See you then.

DCX

Good deal.

You wanna play our game at Midnight? That would be best for me, but if you need some extra time that's cool too.

Rorschach

ok guys, in case you didn't know, there's a glitch so that when you kick punts low (like directly at the punt returner), it won't let you fair catch no matter how early you call it. It also makes the punting team just RIP through the blockers, so you're ****ed unless you can get out of bounds. You can try to keep your recievers off the ball, but one of those retards you're not controlling will probably try to pick it up. So uh...yeah, be aware.

**** Madden.

I thought I was doing pretty good until Kitna fumbled twice in a row, one for a TD return. **** that shit. Then it d/c's us in the 4th qtr. Dumb ****ing shit.

edit: I'm giving DCX the win (obviously), he was up 21-0 when it dropped us.

p.s. it's my birthday (attention whore +1) and that's the present EA gives me, how nice...

Andokuky

Banned
Yea my game was decided when Cutler was "hit" by a guy who looked like he was 2 yards away, unblocked, while throwing the ball and it calls a fumble, opponent has the ball inside the 5 tied with under 2 minutes left in the 4th :lol gg EA. I care not though, I am glad this crap is over, now I can stick with good old PS2 Madden.

vumpler

Ok if you won your wildcard week, get with your respective team in round one and you can play at any time.

DCX

DCX
vumpler said:
Ok if you won your wildcard week, get with your respective team in round one and you can play at any time.
10ivandrago.jpg

I must break you!

DCX

DCX

DCX
vumpler said:
Lol whens a good time? I'm ready now.
Wish i could! sometime tonight maybe. What might be good times for you, i will try to meet you @ that time, i'm off and when i'm off it's family time. Ummm...maybe 9ish-11pm est? Idk really, i know late nights work better for me.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well at least I lost to DM. I don't think Eli could have done much more. 141.4 QB rating, 281 yards, 3 TDs, 57% completion, sacked 8 times and still almost led a comeback.

My rush D was solid other than that 72 yard run. Allowed 113 yards on 21 carries, so 41 yards on 20 carries, holy crap. It seemed like DM always made ridiculous catches on third down anyway.

Ah well, so long to this abortion of a league, and this abortion of a game!

BirdBomb

Banned
Yeah, screw that game.

4th quarter was complete cheese crap. The only route thrown were outs to Heap who ever he had lined up on the left side of the ball, or an over the middle route to heap where Bon would take McNair and roll out at the beginning of the play, no pressure at all, and wait for Heap to get to the sideline, then the route would break and Heap would dart up the sideline, wide open. To top it all off, 4th and 4, a failed attempt would end the game, he hikes the ball and just runs out of the pocket and to the 1st down, no pressure, not even a vision cone. I know it wasn't a QB sneak b/c the receivers ran routes, the line was pass blocking, and McNair was doing the side step motion for the millisecond after the ball was snapped before he started running. screw that crap, i didn't play through this game all year long just to get cheesed out of the playoffs on a gay ass QB scramble where there was no vision cone(against the rules), and no attempt to even pass the ball out of a PASSING play.

vumpler

So its between DM and Bons to see who I play in the Bowl. Lets see the get down boys.

vumpler

Ok guys 3 more days and then I will roll some online dice to see who plays me in the super bowl.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I. Jim Kelly Superbowl Excellence Award

A. Coldblooded - lost a tough Superbowl matchup. Should have benched T.O.!

:( I will remember that drop forever

V. "Mine Bitch!" Best Manual Defense

A. ColdBlooded - a terror in the secondary with Brian Dawkins. Apparently he loves jumping the out-in RB routes too!

Oh man this was the most awesome Madden season. I went on a ****ing TERROR the second half with Dawkins. Everything that came close was mine

Top Bottom